Getting sober from opiates was the hardest thing i've ever had to do. normies can just never understand

getting sober from opiates was the hardest thing i've ever had to do. normies can just never understand.

>tfw no fat shot of heroin or opana

Attached: 1525303959706.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Sober user here. Got clean in August. It was a fucking nightmare. Spent 4 months in treatment after detox. Stay strong user.
You're right. Normies don't know shit

glad youre doing well, its been almost exactly 2 years for me and my mind still hasn't reset totally back to normal. what sucks is always knowing whenever something bad happens, that you could just go get some dope. but you just can't

i used for about 10 years so i guess it'll take a bit to get over it

Oh Boo fucking Who.... Yeah, getting sober is hard. We all get it.Nobody cares.

You know why we don't care? Well, firstly this is Yea Forums. Secondly, because we all know that anyone who cares about a druggy and wants to love and help will will only be burned.

Speaking as a man who watched the woman I was in love ith lose herself to heroin and give herself a home abortion, cheat on me, throw my life into utter chaos, turn my friends against me, and still insist she is the victim... I don't feel pity for her and I was in love with her... Now why would I feel pity for a stranger who would do the same amount of damage if given the chance?

You aren't worth the bullshit, nobody is.

Now, get your shit together and put the bullshit behind you, intentionally fatally overdose, or just deal your personal problems in private however you will and just pretend to be a mindless coomer/shitposter like the rest of us.

Problem solved.

Attached: 1580531165144.jpg (579x329, 22K)

yeah i know its as simple as making a decision not to do it and to move on. too bad your junkie pos gf couldn't

If you've ever been in contact with the kind of people who can give you access to heroin you are by definition a turbo-normie, sorry.

just lol. if i didn't have a junkie cousin i couldn't have had access

Bruh. You'll be fine. I've been sober since before I got a big boy job, and honestly sometimes I still think, it might feel good. But I'll never go back. Just like my buddy who was addicted to meth. He stopped in 2014. Over 6 years of being sober and he said the last time he used he said this is the last time. And he did it. Last time I got high it wasn't that special. Honestly you're better off. God bless user. I'll pray for you.

Sucks to be you. I barely metabolize that shit, so odds are I'll never even come close to feeling a high from it.

thanks man, oddly enough i started going back to church recently. so i appreciate the prayers.

lucky

I used to pop a lot of oxy, dilaudid and extract morphine and codeine pills. It sucked getting sober so I can't imagine the withdrawals from IV heroin or oxymorphone. I never even snorted them, I got high as shit taking pills orally.

Kill yourself you disgusting nigger piece shit, its not our fault you have terrible taste in women. she was cucking you from the beginning, you were a plaything to kill him to her. Its your fault for taking women so seriously. Dont take your faggotry on someone who actually did make an effort to get better and go choke on a bag of nigger cocks.

OP Im proud of you King, keep it up man!

shooting is a whole other world man, seriously.

thx m80 will do

i had a fun time getting pretty deep with opiates too and thought shit was all good until i fully woke up in the middle of surgery to fix my septum and shave my adenoids

im so glad my nose is okay, my septum is deviated, but i just had to get all my teeth pulled the other day and am getting used to my false ones now.

I was a pill head myself and I will agree with you brother and send you my respect and support. I know it's hard. But what's harder is living a life when that's all you have and/or are. A friend.
Happy for you. And If the urge shoes its ugly head focus on how far you've gotten without. And how short term the happiness is on the former.

Attached: 1582238534298.gif (900x900, 108K)

It's not a coincidence that God has brought you back. Believe in him, because he can break the chains of bondage keeping you tied down

yeah youre right and he's definitely filled so many voids in my life, and gives me something to spend my time on and dedicate my life to. i felt like i was living a pointless life with no direction and thought there was no point in pretty much anything.

it's great to have a purpose again. i've messed up a couple times since then and i feel so bad about it, i just need to remember he'll forgive me though

He already has!
The enemy will use guilt to bring you down. You can conquer this. Isaiah 54 17.
no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise up against us in judgment I hereby condemn. The Chains and weaponry of hell shall not prevail. The word of God is sharper than any two-edged sword praying Ephesians 6 through 12 the whole armor of God everyday. Repent and plead the blood of Jesus all the time

thanks, glad youre away from it too. i know how it felt with it being all i had, for sure. that was one of the hardest things about it all. it was like giving up my whole life and identity

Thanks for the encouragement and the Isaiah quote especially. i grew up around an aunt and uncle who were very legalistic, women didn't cut their hair, show ankles, or have tv's etc. so sometimes im prone to seeing god more as a wrath filled judge (which he is to a degree) and kind of forget about how full of mercy he is. he's here for the least of us all and can forgive us of ALL. I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

It's all about surrender. He will help you through it all the way. When it seems too much to bear just call out on the name of Jesus. I will never abandon nor forsake you. Do you remember when God said that? All of God's word is true then his words will never return void. Have you considered Deliverance? You should join a prayer group on Facebook. I'm a member of several and people are always down to pray for you. You don't need narcotics anonymous or anything like that. Just fill your mind with the word of God and there will be no room for anything else

I'm going to kill myself very soon. Probably in the next day or 2.

didn't know those kinds of groups existed, im glad i do now though. and youre right, all i need is him and his word. i feel so bad when i slip up. almost like im saying "you're not good enough" or "i don't need you i have something better". and i know its as simple as a choice but its easy to say that, not as easy to do.

been there man. i don't wanna spew words at you because i know when you feel that way nothing really helps. good luck and good vibes to you though man.

awwww, your girlfriend broke your faggot ass heart?? The problem was the drugs were more interesting than your whiny ass.

I really need them. I'm freaking the fuck out. I cant sleep. I cant eat. My mind is racing. Fuck. I fucked my whole life.

Maybe thanks god i never tried opiates but ive wrecked my life and sanity with all sorts of stims in life threatening amounts.

2 years of soberiety from them, and a year of heavy alcoholism later and im still a depressed mess, hope you can stay clean and the darkness will subside

Boo fucking whoo, this shit is so easy but you chose such a weakwilled person as your partner that she couldnt eve quit. Well ofc its easier to find a girl who doesent care since any worthwhile living being, like your parents for example, can see that your not worth even a second glance.
And even then she understood what a beta cuck you were and cheated on you with someone who wasnt such a miserable cunt. The ex junkies in this thread actually acomplished something in they're lives, unlike you so do us all a favour and kys.

People dont choose to be born into shit lives, where the only escape is to numb your mind from the owerwhelming amount of shit coming your way.

Attached: 1582994089539.png (658x960, 535K)

The Lord commanded the ancient Hebrews to set aside a day of the week to dedicate to rest, the Lord's day. Be still upon thy bed, commune with your own heart and know that he is God. One may grasp the concept of biblical meditation or fasting and seeking God's face, but what about resting in him otherwise? It's now thought that the Azusa street revival was sparked in part by the congregation waiting upon the Lord in relative silence and expectation in the church, intermittently fighting off demonic attacks at the prompting of the minister upstairs. Charismatic churches often make a big todo about shouting, worship, praise and colorful shows of grandeur to the Lord, but what if reticence is what helped cause the revival to appear, not the activity that took place after? What if our, thoughts, opinions, worship, pride and ambitions hinder us from getting out of ourselves and into a state of being that he can move upon us with? The disciples were instructed to tarry in the upper room at Jerusalem until they were endued with power from on high. Pentecostals often teach methods of "tarrying" which involve much speech and activity, when in reality the word means to sojourn, wait or stay in place. The word Jerusalem means "rain of peace", we may begin to associate the name of the city with the event of Pentecost itself, where to 'sit in place and wait in (the city of) 'peace' is the actual meaning of the word used. Reticence may be the answer, abiding daily for a certain length of time in peace and focused on him, soaking, resting, abiding, seeking his face and presence. During a soaking session a member of the mod team had a vision of a bear, and the Lord revealed this means strength. We know the scriptures say those that wait on the Lord will renew their strength.

Psalms 4:4
Isaiah 40:31
Psalms 46:10
Luke 24:49

i wish i had the right words, but im still working on myself. id feel like i was just puking up empty platitudes. my advice would be to find a purpose, find a reason to live. become christian, take care of a girl, etc. just something

thank you for your kindness tonight, i will try to digest all of this. i know i want to dedicate my whole life to God, but i'm not sure if i'm capable of preaching so I need to find another way to contribute