Why is there so much normie mainstream crap on Yea Forums

Why is there so much normie mainstream crap on Yea Forums
>Billie Irish, Celeb threads, Democrat primaries
How much mainstream media do you faggots consoom? I thought you were the outcasts, the weirdos

Attached: tumblr_nnusu488Mz1r2943zo1_1280.jpg (1280x1912, 734K)

Gaze. Gaze upon OP. The last of the freaks. I think we did it reddit.

This makes me sad.
It's amazing there could be a place worse than Yea Forums - a redditor Yea Forums

Attached: 1523450942873.png (1280x722, 1.32M)

It's sad. Fuck b sucks now. I'm an outcast and I'm so tired of this faggotty shit.

nice dubs. Outcast amoung the outcasts.

I'm a proud outcast. I ate a whole pizza by myself today too. Fuck I miss old b.

Yea Forums died over 7 years ago tho

but Yea Forums has always sucked...
while it may be true that the degree of suckage may not be the same, but it's always sucked here...

The image board formerly known as Yea Forums
But for real, where are we gonna go for the normies to stop following us ? Hanging on Yea Forums is just tiring at this point.

was that when the mainstream crap showed up?

I'd like to know this too.

ye I agree. fucking normies take over this place. the latest I see is faggots that try to be edgy and participate in shouldn't share threads and censor the pics by blocking faces or blurring the background. fucking useless garbage

>normie

I cheated on my gf and couldn’t keep wood because I was ashamed of what I was doing.

Sometimes I wish faggots on this board would feel ashamed of the stupid ass cancerous posts on this board but alas, some men just can’t feel anything.

I pity them.

me three
That's if they're not uploading landwhales and ungly girls
kek, good analogy

Attached: IMAGES_487_5159ce397c2a1.jpg (1280x1600, 127K)

deep

I miss when Gore was spammed in YLYL threads over all of this Islamic and tranny shit. I fucking hope the faggots that post that shit end up in a Gore vid

what a poetic end.

Partly viral marketing, partly stormfags and other "interested parties" rolling in trying to influence one of the last bastions of outsiders online. But now there are more of them on the board than actual users so it's mostly a circlejerk. I just come for the loli now.

It's this. Stormfags are they gayest posters here. They're serious about everything and don't even realize they're not the ones doing the trolling. One BBC thread and they're in there yelling about niggers all day lol.

Stormfags are so funny. We should create a discord group to larp as them to get normies angry.

>Partly viral marketing
I'm convinced that celeb threads are paid for by PR companies. That's why they never post nudity.

I like the fact that I can be as rude to people as possible on this site. Make them feel stupid so I can inject stupid thoughts into their heads. I even make some money on the side.

Hello Moshe