Give me good drugs/pills to overdose and die on or other methods to commit suicide

Give me good drugs/pills to overdose and die on or other methods to commit suicide.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (341x512, 53K)

I hope this isn’t the case. Eat some food, drink some water, and sleep if need be. You’ll feel better

No

Dr. Edwin Katskee

I'm not saying do it just google him

People care about you user. Remember that we're all going to die eventually, no need to rush the inevitable. Enjoy your time here on earth, find some hobbies, cook something you always wanted to try, play a game , maybe go on a journey somewhere.

If you still feel unsatisfied. I’d recommend try a gram of shrooms or two. And have an evaluation on yourself and the people you surround yourself with. Bad influences just dig deeper into our sub conscious. I’m stuck in my head tonight and I’m feeling the depression. But I know the only way to change is starting with myself. Have a Goodnight user

just get hit by a train or a bus
>inb4 but it's painful
then clearly your life isn't that bad if the physical pain of sweet release doesn't outweigh the existential pain of existence.
The only argument I can accept is the inconvenience to others.

Use insulin. Naturally produced chemical inside the body so it would be easier to cover up.

So which of these points do you think OP was not doing?

That's my thing. I don't want to make things too painful for my family to have to see. I plan to drive out far, rent a motel and end it all.

Fentanyl

Bump

Vitamin C

cyanide

Don't do it OP, things may look dark but there is always a better way out. Reach out to your national suicide prevention line and talk to someone.

Attached: 40a.gif (540x465, 1007K)

Benadryl 700mg
You’ll forget you wanted to kill yourself in the first place and maybe think twice after you see what hell looks like

Inject 20 Marijuanas, that should be enough to take out an elephant

Get heroin and shoot it into your arm/ sniff a lot of it. I sniffed two bags last June, and I died because they had fentynol. My fiancé called 911 and shot me with narcan, the EMTs hit me with it 6more times, I still OD’d so bad that my heart stopped without a pulse, had to be electric paddled 2 times.

I felt NO pain, and it just went dark. There is nothing after this.

Attached: 67B509FF-FBFE-41F0-8F88-B2545733F897.jpg (825x1036, 184K)

>get heroin

Yeah good luck with that, everything is fentanyl based

That’s the POINT. Did you read my message.

why do you want to commit suicide

That’s gonna be damn hard to get unless you live in New Zealand isn’t it?
Do any other places even use the shit, would be painfull AF.
Also don’t do it etc etc

well maybe he needs something to live for

you're not gonna kill yourself man

Don't do it user. I won't be able to kiss you if you're pushing up daisies.

Attached: 80956453845.gif (364x374, 482K)

Be busy kissin dem daisy roots.

Take two of these and you'll be a god amongst men

Attached: 450.jpg (450x450, 55K)

Let me know if you want to talk. I got a shit load of shroom stories

just remember you can always do it user.
if you haven’t tried anything and everything else, it’s not the answer yet. the human imagination is not that hard to tap into, so come up with any idea, literally anything, as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else, and try that first. i promise you if you try enough things, eventually you’ll feel something good

This is better if you cut it with coke

Nembutal aka Pentobarbital is the shit they use in assisted suicide aka euthanasia. You can get it online from shady websites if you try hard enough.
I will say there is no easy way to die. It will hurt and it will suck, no matter what method you choose. But with this you just go to sleep and your heart stops.
I hope you don't do this. Seek counseling, get help or phone a loved one. Posting on Yea Forums is one thing, but reach out in another direction my friend.

Attached: Nembutal-Pentobarbital.jpg (600x600, 133K)

ODing on heroin/fentanyl doesnt hurt. Both times i had to be narcanned i didnt even know what was going on when I woke up