If you had a the girl of your dreams passed out like this for one night only wwyd

If you had a the girl of your dreams passed out like this for one night only wwyd

Attached: 67790_34413(1).jpg (1493x871, 237K)

raep

Let her sleep, I wouldn't rape the girl of my dreams. But I'd take all the photos I could... For later

Girl of my dreams would never pass out like that

my man

>Then I am dreaming.
>Wake her
>Sex
>Wake up in a pool of cold cum
>Cry

Attached: Image_1680.jpg (476x473, 41K)

Put on twin peaks and try to stay awake as long as I could, savoring every second that she sleeps in my arms.

Then eventually fall asleep next to her.

It actually happened to me. Fuck my life I miss you so much Kristina.

Attached: 5fa551b5c2176f74e295cf702ab19948.jpg (749x744, 63K)

If it's really the girl of my dreams i would just sit down and protect her from parasites than would violate her in her sleep. Then when she's about to wake up i will just leave, and i will repeat the process until dead.

Heroes does not wear a cape.

Panic, check for pulse

Send her home?
I want to make the girl of my dreams cum and enjoy herself; I don't give a shit about my orgasm. If she's not awake, there's nothing in it for me.

Plenty of good spots to check for pulse

Start boiling eggs.

Attached: 1582427041078m.jpg (1024x614, 50K)

Such an incel you would commit a felony for the most lifeless, least involved, and least energetic sexual experience possible next to necrophilia.

wake her up and then ask her if she's horny and wants to fuck me.
Not much fun fucking the girl of your dreams if she's just going to sit there like a sack of potatoes, not to mention dry too

So you dont answer a hypothetical question and just talk shit for no reason? Can't speak for the OP but that sounds more like incel virgin bullshit than the question the OP posed

Hypotheticals are the laziest defence when called out on leading questions.

If it was a leading question why has everyone answered generally the same and opposite of what you think degenerates would answer? Are you saying this thread is filled with lies?

Eggs.

Attached: AD5D3BE7-5C80-417C-8B6B-100E6F5CE60E.jpg (872x1024, 143K)

Attached: B71B9222-3E77-434E-8CB3-519062740050.png (433x398, 100K)

a check for herpes might be warranted

otherwise, what sort of loser dreams of zero responsiveness from a chick?

Eat. Her.

Hot sauce in every hole

Well it depends on the situation
Why is she passed out?
Is she just sleeping naked?
If she was drunk at a party she’s not the girl of my dreams
Did she have a cold and take nyquil?
Why am I there in the first place?
Did I materialize out of thin air?
Am I dating the girl of my dreams?
Are we at my house or apartment or hers?

I need context to discern what my actions would be in this hypothetical situation

same as when it actually happened, undress her and take pics and vids so i have something to fap to for the rest of my life

Rare to see Twin Peaks posted here. Based taste.

This

this.

Kek. Some one pasta this.

fart in my hand and put in over her nose and mouth

Sniff her pussy and then pull the blanket over her to tuck her in, and go to sleep in the other room.

Attached: nupolnewfag.jpg (125x93, 2K)

>not keeping rape recovery eggs pre-boiled for when this happens

Attached: 1577454794028.jpg (559x598, 71K)