Why are you depressed?

Why are you depressed?

Attached: Screenshot_20200301-122411.png (1338x2048, 1.94M)

Because I stopped using drugs.

Because no matter how much I ask nobody is able to find pics of people shoving roombas or vaccum nozzles up their ass

i have no close friends and my anxiety makes everything hard to do. cant put myself out there because im too anxious, and when I finally do I just come off like a freak or like im angry, when really I just have no clue what to say. I used to have good social skills and now theyre shit. feel like i dug myself into a hole and I really cant get out

Because i just spent 2 hours trying convince my brother to not commit suicide.

I just spent 2 hours trying to convince a femanon to shove a Roomba up her ass and she never even did it.

Cause i can see things thats not there i don't know true reality.

I wish I could see people shoving Roombas up their ass even though it's not really there

Right.

Because I'm starting to think I'm completely incapable of maintaining a relationship. Without fail as soon as the honeymoon phase is over she's right out the door. Either I'm extraordinarily unlucky or the problem is me

No matter how hard I try something always fucks up

Well depends, what do you think is the cause ? Could you perhaps describe your relationship?

My temper and lack of respecting boundaries. At this point the same cycle has repeated at least 15x so I'm pretty sure I'm the problem. But I dont want to change so maybe I should just say fuck it and go full mgtow

Eh. Just burnt out on literally everything. Dont want to hang out, dont want to game, nothing. I just work and stay in bed. I find the sleeping feels better than going out and being sociable

Try finding pics of people shoving roombas up their ass

Well sorry to say, but it really sounds like you are the problem, I would say to get some girls that want to "change" you, but this is just a recipe for disaster.

I know I'm the problem not asking for therapy here just saying why I've been depressed lately

I don’t get depressed anymore because I’ve made a commitment to be better than most of the bull shit in the world. Like, do something. Don’t kys pls, but everyone sharing why they’re depressed obv are sharing it for a reason, and I feel like looking for answers is a good enough reason.
I have no friends and haven’t had a relationship ever (kinda incel, but I get laid sometimes).
Just fucking deal with the shit and do something. We’re not all starving in Haiti. Those ppl are truly suffering hard

Spoiler alert: all women want to change you. Some are just more subtle than others.

Because I can't find a decent mushrooms plug in the bay area

I don't know.

Because my ex is suing for child support and I can't even afford my own housing or health insurance so I'll surely end up in jail when I cant afford to pay this, too.