Anyone in the IN area want to suicide pact or at least help me do it? I'm fucking miserable...

Anyone in the IN area want to suicide pact or at least help me do it? I'm fucking miserable, since I graduated high school I've just been going from shitty job to shitty job sleeping from couch to couch. I'm too pussy to pull the trigger on my shotgun, I heard a heroin overdose is nice bc you just drift to sleep and don't wake up but I have no way of getting that

Attached: doomer.png (894x894, 100K)

How old are you?

Any major medical conditions?

Lol shut the fuck up faggot man up

You think you have a better chance of getting a suicide pact than finding some h in Indiana? Fuck, you are a loser!

Not diagnosed, but never checked. Probably mild schizo but I avoid hospitals and medicine like the plague

An you got a shotgun? Nigga, please!

Never said I thought I had a better chance of one or the other

I'll meet you and shoot you in the head with a 44 magnum pistol.

fr? That'd be great like meetup in the woods or some shit

Attached: happy wojack.jpg (94x120, 3K)

I'll give someone a box of my most valuable belongings if they use my shotgun to blow my brains out

If you’re otherwise healthy and have never been diagnosed with anything to enlist in the military. It’ll give you steady employment, something to eat, a place to sleep, and maybe even a sense of direction.
And if it does none of those things, at least you’ll have access to better ways to kill yourself.

Bro you 21, kinda fr retarded if you think life got no chance of getting better

It’s been what, 4 years since high school? Things improve, I promise you.

Absolutely fucking not. Hate the military. How would leaving the military give me access to better ways?

Dumb vido

You're right, there is a chance things could get better but I'm a very self-defeating person. I've had high points where I make good money and shit but I throw it away by stop trying
You could give me a list of the things I could do but I won't follow up or at least complete any of them guarenteed

I meant you’ll have access to ways to kill yourself while you’re in.

Why not?
Sounds like you could use some help in following through in things. Some discipline, if you will.

Fuck off, no way in hell I'm joining the military I hate my government but I hate the military and armyfags way way more

Give mushrooms a try

Attached: tek.jpg (1280x960, 334K)

Well I have one more idea.
It’s a camp, where you learn to pay attention better for longer periods of time.
A concentration camp if you will.
But nah, so if not the military, what about some volunteer shit? Peace corps, some shit. Idk, you need structure sounds like.
You on anything harder than weed?

I would in a heartbeat tbh I've done acid a handful of times I've been sober straightedge for a bit but there's a list of drugs I'd want to do at least once before dying and shrooms is like #3 on that list

my life is that way and i'm happy enough to live a normal life, is this a "tfw no gf" post?

This

Peace Corps sound fine in theory but I know I'd fuck it up or be miserable doing it eventually
Been sober from everything for about two months

Nigga just hang yourself. You can literally do it right now.

Cause your a pussy that can't score a basic drug or kill himself with a shotgun. Join and one of your coworkers will end your shit for you.

Wanna point me to some h then jackass? That'd be great

Why are you sober?

Barely know anybody, let alone people that sell hard drugs, no idea where I would start to get some
I'd be more open to the shotgun idea cause walking into the woods for miles and doing it there wouldn't be bad but no car and no woods nearby

> Barely know anybody
post your address, you'll get some

Broke af usually
When I'm not broke I spend stupid amounts on food for quick temp cope
I wouldn't be if I had easy access to psychs but I haven't for a year

Nice troll, I was thinking "fuck it, sure" for a second there

I would advise you seek professional help, too many anons out here dying from shit that's so preventable

Not going to, sorry :/

Well then you deserve to die you motherless fuck. Cry and whine and moan and bitch about your life which isn't even close to bad compared to what many people have but dont wanna do anything that could help, like military for structure, or see a therapist or a doctor or anything. Fuck off then you pathetic cunt