Remember this thread, and me

Remember this thread, and me.

In 24 hours, I am going to single handedly destroy Nils Sjöberg's career. Then the world will forget that she existed.
If you know, you know.

24 hours.

Attached: tomorrow.jpg (1280x720, 15K)

Who?

If you know, you know. If you don't, you don't.

Am I supposed to know who that is?

Attached: mpv-shot0320.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Its taytay

Well how about that

I'm picking up what you're putting down. Can we at least know who you are?

ive seen similar post before, nothing happened so you can fuck off fucking fag

Now I've found everything I've looked for. Yet my life never allowed me back at that front door and I'm frankly pissed. If that's not clear enough, fuck it.

Alright cool. Away with you then. You're going to feel a damn fool tomorrow

Pls don't

Attached: Polish_20200102_140317311.png (561x597, 275K)

She should have considered maybe tapes from 2004 still existed before throwing her past in the trash.

Who? Shit, did you post this 24 hr ago? Wizard!

which one nil are you going to fuck up? the granny gymnast or some girl who starred in taylor's swift music video?

I think you're confused, but you're close.

well i hope you dont let us down nigga

For a little piece of what you can expect, so you can look back and know this was true..

Get ready for a lot of "They're just hood niggers, ignore them" playing over and over on bottom tier drama "news" sites

aw shiiit nigga you're gonna give us reputation 2

im guessing you have footage of nils saying some fucked up shit? Give us some more details user, no one here is going to snitch.

Please don't.
This comes from a legitimate fan of the said woman. She's been a massive inspiration in my life since 2012. Honestly, her music is all I have a lot of times. It may bring you momentary pleasure, but it will cost a lot of people a lot. There is no real positive. From what you've said so far, I gather you're the one she wrote "Stay Beautiful" for. In the case that this isn't an impressively elaborate larp, then try to understand. Things didn't work out how you hoped, and I'm sorry. But don't take away everything she's spent her life to build. Maybe one day, you two will meet again, but not like this mate.

If Tay-tay really said that, then she is way more based and redpilled than I previously thought, please be real.

It hurts user. The rest of are swimming in shit

And she gets to be higher than the rest of us. She doesn't talk to any of us. Just does videos with faggots and trannies and plays the high and mighty card.

Jesus, and I thought leave britney alone was cringe.
Fucking kill yourself.

I know. But you'll still gain nothing. This is your opportunity to actually be higher than her. By not doing this you are showing you're more loyal, and a better person. You can delete this thread now, and have your presence here tonight chalked up to a false alarm from some 12 year old. Think back to what you really want, not what your anger wants. Imagine when the regret sinks in. It isn't too late. Please do everyone a favor and move on. This won't bring her back. None of us are the same person we were at 16, you can't expect her to be.

Attached: IMG_20200302_114909.jpg (643x604, 62K)

dont listen to .

pic related

Attached: doitus4.jpg (271x277, 13K)

Thank you. I shouldn't have done this in the first place.

I'm a fraud guys, nothing to see here.

im with
not doing shit in school tmrw and id like to see how this unfolds

stupid troll is stupid

This whole thread: One little LARP

If you had just one chance, just one opportunity, to fuck up everything for everyone to get revenge? Would you do it?
Or just let it slip?
This is your shot user.
Tattoo your name on history.
GET US TO CALL OUT YOUR NAME

Exactly right. Now move along and forget it happened

>Nils Sjöberg'
no bro, you set out to do something so follow through. you have to remain strong in your resolve. All it took was the smallest kickback and you backed down.; thats no way to live

OP will do nothing because OP can do nothing.

LARP

You're a good man. The people here only want to see pain for their momentary enjoyment, so they can brag on Reddit about how le epic anonymoose army is best. They don't care about you one bit. "Nils", on the other hand... Well, will you stay beautiful?

>inb4

Cowardly faggot

Oh, brother! What a LOSER!
HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAA, HO-HO-HO!

Attached: Roger_Klotz.jpg (625x480, 91K)