My gf and I got into a fight

My gf and I got into a fight.
She says I have to vote for Bernie or she's going to break up with me. I want to vote for Bloomberg.

What do?

Attached: mike bloomberg.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

Just kill yourself and help the rest of the country

I thought that whoever you vote about was a secret... Then again, in America, the candidate with the 2nd most votes is the one who wins.

>I want to vote for billionaire ziocon pedophile jew
Why?

Not how it works faggot ass retard, electoral college prevents majority rule and gives voice to minorities, ignorant nigger cocksucking faggot.

Mike will pay you $2500 to kill your girlfriend.
Contact his people in your area.

Popular vote doesn't mean shit retard. I guess the giant urban cities should just decide who becomes president every year

Billionaires don't care about you,faggot.

Bloomberg would have you chopped up and sold as food if he could make a profit on it.

Attached: 1562835789635.gif (570x537, 58K)

cringe

You're the one with that pic saved, retarded cancer patient looking nigger

If she wants to break over such thing, there is no relationship. Pull a sneaky one and break up with her first. You have a right to vote for whatever the fuck you want, and girlfriend shouldn't make you choose candidate or her.
Besides, you can say you voted for Bernie while you actually voted for Bloomberg. Not like she's going to get any proof that you did otherwise.

>this butthurt
wew

Cope

Vote for Trump and move out of your parents house would be a good place to start

If OP were able to move out of his parents' house, he would have more self-respect than to vote for Darth Cheeto.

If she is willing to brake up over an insignifigant decision, like whom to vote for, she aint it. I mean, it's not like our votes account for much.

>brake up
oh, noes!
trumplings everywhere!

/thread

Hi there shill. You sure are fucking desperate to get those Bloombux huh?

Tell her i voted for bernie b8t actually vote trump. That way she doesnt get what she wants(only bitches let themselves get blackmailed), and if she ask you if u voted bloomberg u dont have to lie.

Attached: ni4w7f5510i41.jpg (1017x1134, 114K)

"if we had a one person one vote policy my weird proxy daddy wouldn't have won!"

Vote for whoever you want to. That's the point of democracy.

Look at this political expert here.

Hey here's a tip: Girls don't like being quintuple texted. Hope that helps with the rest of highschool.

This post paid for by the Bloomberg Campaign

Just vote for trump

Simple, you break up with your gf. She deserves a real man anyway

Dumbass or bait. Just vote whatever you want, then lie. Voting laws prevent evidence, etc

Lies. No one wants to vote for Bloomberg.

Both of you should kill yourselves for being shallow democrats.

Yeah definitely ditch her ass cause if you don’t then it’s just going to be a life of “do this or I’ll break up with you”.

Good, voting for Bloomberg only helps Bernie since Bloomberg can't win any delegates.

Attached: kfe34y8lyxh41.jpg (764x734, 45K)

Voting for Bloomberg unironically is worst than Votinf for Trump. It is literally 0 iq tier.

stale

go to bed Boris

Attached: this_thread.jpg (460x500, 42K)

>I guess the majority of citizens of the United States should just decide who becomes president every year

crazy notion, I know....

Attached: 0.jpg (666x601, 51K)

He's not 100% wrong. Dumb Republicans want someone who will focus on rural job protection and ways to improve their lives instead of people who just focus on normal city folk. Problem is that Republicans Politicians dont give a fuck about rural poor people so giving them a chance for their vote to matter is a waste anyway.