What music do you guys prefer?

What music do you guys prefer?
I'm a big fan of Synthwave. Idk, it just gives me nostalgia, and I can't replicate it in other genres.

Attached: rafael-de-jongh-80s-bg.jpg (1920x1080, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
youtu.be/mvH_JAUHIXg
youtube.com/watch?v=SHvhps47Lmc&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=uPudE8nDog0
youtube.com/watch?v=KhB05p-37wI
youtube.com/watch?v=tytPcvyJASc
youtu.be/MA5oz8b3UJM
youtube.com/watch?v=ew48eCy2fhU
youtube.com/watch?v=zK4TWXWEKAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BSqYgIHgqFI
youtube.com/watch?v=krWW1WkSJBM
youtube.com/watch?v=m4Aj8IgZPBs
youtube.com/watch?v=FKiF2ZA7OA0
youtube.com/watch?v=U7GnGV398J0
youtube.com/watch?v=7fd-6oFtaVo
youtube.com/watch?v=nxg4C365LbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vmpbVhNArKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Synth wave is great, I dono why but it can dig up such deep nostalgic emotions for me. Sometimes it makes me sad tho

EBM and metal, mostly. In general I like electronic music but 90% of stuff on di.fm sounds the same to me tbh

Synth wave is probably my favorite new genre of the last decade. I like original 1970s and 1980s electronic music that a lot of it is inspired by, as well. My favorite music genre is Classical music, of the Baroque time period. I like Bach, Rameau, and the Couperin family of composers.

I would say one of the first songs that got me into Synthwave was Home - Resonance.
It's a good song, you should look it up.

I fell recently into Gunship and Carpenter Brut and yeah just brought me back to like old school arcade and 80s amazingness.

Idgaf about my memberberries

Thank you for the suggestion, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

youtu.be/mvH_JAUHIXg
different user here. Try this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=SHvhps47Lmc&t=5s

1980's Italian disco and high energy italian disco. That stuff is great,but repetitive mostly the high energy.

I agree, New Wave is awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=uPudE8nDog0

youtube.com/watch?v=KhB05p-37wI

youtube.com/watch?v=tytPcvyJASc

Attached: Once_Upon_a_Time_(Simple_Minds_album_-_cover_art).jpg (300x300, 109K)

My Fav album so far is 80's Dance Story, but discologs says most of CD1's tracks were removed and I want to know what they were.

Attached: 80's dance story.jpg (500x500, 55K)

a mix of hip-hop, rnb, neo-soul, and alternative

youtu.be/MA5oz8b3UJM

fucking love synthwave. glad im not the only one

It's pretty well known and very cool. I'm surprised you're not confident in your taste.

Jinjer. Best metal band I’ve seen in years.

youtube.com/watch?v=ew48eCy2fhU

Attached: B3F311B8-4A7D-4C02-933E-197F10287F27.jpg (1000x661, 144K)

Synthwave is my favorite primarily because of the emotion I get from it. I can't find any other genres that give me the nostalgic feelies like Synthwave.

if you like that kind of thing, you might dig this, from dkc2. david wise is a phenomenal composer
youtube.com/watch?v=zK4TWXWEKAQ
this musician recreates this and other vidya songs himself, really impressive. and interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=BSqYgIHgqFI

I love synth wave too user. It's so calming and soothing. It's great. Anyone feel like posting their favorite synth wave tracks, I'd love to check them out.

Is HOME really synthwave though? I get a vapor/chillwave vibe from it, quite different to The Midnight and Gunship

Attached: gunship.jpg (1200x1200, 930K)

And another thing, there's some great mixes on YouTube. Check out Cyber Dream, Phase Change, and Space Trip. Also check out Asthenic and Smooth Sounds. (Mix channels)

SIrius radio plays that judgement and punishment song so much and i'm already sick of this band. Chick is fine though

I would say so, mainly for the emotion it gets out of me. If not, definitely a big inspiration for Synthwave.

I don't care it's a amazing song.

Based

Eh, my girl and friends dont like synth. My girl has been into cringe music lately like Mariah Carey. I listen to Synth wave when i get alone time.

Ill check it out, thanks.

Based Synthposter

Ah

ok

vaporwave, its da best

youtube.com/watch?v=krWW1WkSJBM

Attached: cover_8tracks-8912.jpg (500x500, 108K)

That was a compliment btw

Synthwave is being played more and more, I love new wave, 80s and early 90s socal punk, dad punk (brian fallon, later gaslight), and I'll always have mega man 2 soundtrack as a backup.

>What music do you guys prefer?
Late Baroque - especially anything by Johann Sebastian Bach

youtube.com/watch?v=m4Aj8IgZPBs

Attached: Johann Sebastian Bach .png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

youtube.com/watch?v=FKiF2ZA7OA0

youtube.com/watch?v=U7GnGV398J0

youtube.com/watch?v=7fd-6oFtaVo

youtube.com/watch?v=nxg4C365LbQ

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=vmpbVhNArKY

get out of my computers and kill yourselves...........

xp

Can you recommend a few artists?