Why do so many American cartoons have weird ass hidden symbolism in them?

Why do so many American cartoons have weird ass hidden symbolism in them?

>pic related

I can’t help but to spot secret messages scattered through mostly older cartoons I watch
So many late 90’s - early 2000’s cartoons made in America have weird bits in them.

Like in South Park the first episode is about cartman getting probed but like something just seems off putting about it.
There was also a part in which there was a sign outside of some sort of building that said $66.9 and I instantly think 666. Is it some sort of way the creators are just fucking with us? Or is it something more?

And in a more classic Cartoon Network show, Courage the Cowardly Dog, the first episode courage and the fam go to ‘Katz Motel’ and the apartment door courage stumbles upon has 666 1/2 as the room number.
I don’t exactly understand how something like that can just slide in a kids show. No clue just seems fishy to me.

I mean we’ve seen weird shit in Disney movies I don’t think this is anything new but I just personally think it’s strange that provocative anti Christian shit like that is in cartoons when America is mainly Christian based.

What does it all mean Yea Forums? What are they trying to push?

Attached: AE400E19-E4F7-4CC4-9C76-C2437484A520.jpg (750x451, 65K)

Watch more Cowardly.
That show is fucked up.

Wow, user. You're really onto something here!

It's a pointless piece of goof from the animators. You're being paranoid if you think a number is a serious sign of something in a show that's long over.

Sure but why in a kids cartoon? And the first episode? It seems like so many cartoons have some sort of affiliation sequence where they need to put some weird shit in the first episode for some reason. I just feel like there’s more behind it. I think anyone knows putting religion on the line is a big move. And to have a satanic symbol in a kids cartoon? Just seems fishy to me.

Trying tobe edgy. So they can get a following.

Because 666 is a spooky number

Seriously, any 90s cn show is pretty "satanistic".
Powerpuff girls, cow n chicken and I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch.

A spooky show has spooky references like the devil number, that’s pretty spooky
And South Park making a 69 joke isn’t a hidden message, it’s a funny haha sex number, also here’s your you because someone needs to respond to this shitty bait

courage is a macabre show. 666 isn't exactly a secret number

Imo most stuff like this seems like an homage to Satan and others replicating it because they think it’s a joke, so there’s a fine line between the real and fake.
Once again just my opinion.

add to the counter

You’re so retarded. Of course creators for weird and creepy cartoon shows like Courage drop in imagery that can be interpreted as weird and creepy. You sound like one of those mongoloids who got upset about Wonder Showzen telling kids to kill their parents.

Telling someone they’d be upset about something irrelevant to the topic while being upset after someone asking a simple question.
>projecting
He gave poor examples, but there are tons of hidden messages in cartoon and other media that does raise questions. Sometimes it’s not just someone fucking around in post or whatever the message is put there for a reason. Stop being a condescending asshole.

This nigga said satanistic

Satanic you fucking retard

Attached: 1581632064016.jpg (300x300, 14K)

You mean satanistafistastical

You mean satanistafistasticalasticalista

USA, land of the jews who worship the God of materialistic gain, aka satan

You're just at the tip of the iceberg keep digging

Exactylini

There’s no need for digging when the entire story is in the Bible. The world is brainwashed into praising satanic things and they have no clue. Media, satanic groups eg. the masons, etc. are perpetrating it everyday. Just look how quick LGBT invaded the US. It’s even taught in schools.

Sounds like you've discovered this all
Through digging lmao

In those days western cartoons were how secret organizations spoke to each other. Take pic related for example, with showed the plan for 9/11 a mere 4months before it took place.

Attached: IMG_20200302_234124.png (651x363, 325K)

Lmao bro it's not how they communicated to each other that's just stupid........
That's what sign language and the bat symbol are for.
No really though why not just fucking call each other. The purpose of putting into cartoons for children is far more sinister.

its a cartoon about evil spirits/creatures/people doing bad things to the main characters family. 666 makes sense. its evil. the 1/2 makes it sliiightly light hearted. you are retarded

I stopped digging when I realized I already had all the answers.

Lol it's more than american cartoons. The teletubbies are from UK and the things sticking out of their heads are pagan sex symbols. The straight pole and upward facing triangle are male symbols while the swirly pole and downward facing triangle are female symbols.

>that's just stupid
Fucking exactly man. How the fuck do you hide something from people looking? Right in front of their fucking noses. They did it because no one would ever suspect Bush, Al-Qaeda, and the illuminati to be talking through Johnny fucking bravo

What are you, some Christ sucking faggot?

ITS PWETTY WEUHHD GUYS, I FINK IM SCAWED!! ITS VEWY ODD! IM ONTO SOMEFING HEWE!!

What questions are raised? Also, provide examples. Right now, you just sound like a boomer uncle on Facebook*

*(which is insane because you’re 12)

Naw you're going too Eddie bravo on this whole thing
You think Osama and Bush sit down to decipher the most recent episode of Johnny Bravo? No man secure lines of communication exist, this is called predictive programming.

Why? So you can dismiss anything I say and talk down to me provided by your complete ignorance. I’d rather not feed into your twisted hatred.
>Facebook Uncle
>12 year old
Sounds like you’re the one that needs to do a bit of growing up.

It's called "too much free time". It's curable, usually having friends or several kind of successful relationships are a durable cure for your issue.

Your faggotry is incurable tho

Way to derail a thread by being douchebags guys

>came back to this thread like an hour later

I still have mixed emotions. Not really on a side. I think it’s strange but I agree it’s right there in front of you. But that’s the thing. Times have changed now people are less religious nowadays (for good reason too) but think back to the 90’s when the first courage episode was being created. Christianity was big. I feel like that was put there for adults to see as sort of shock factor.

Courage is a bad example but that’s just a show I’ve got back into recently and it’s crazy re-watching shows from when you were a kid because you catch things that went right over your head when you were young

I like these responses