Can we get a tranny hate thread going?

Can we get a tranny hate thread going?

Attached: trans-athlete.jpg (899x687, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wn3o-0poPKI
youtu.be/iJe82yniZQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate trannies.
Am I doing it?

That looks like every other NFL wide receiver.

Attached: 1_Nt0VdtRFtgQI8vk2AGlyZA.jpg (630x420, 68K)

Yep

Why do you hate us

Attached: EPagC_1W4AAP7_G.jpg (1152x2048, 372K)

I dont hate trannies but it blows my mind they think they can fuck with their hormones so heavily and not have consequences when it comes to their sport. Ya gotta decide what's more important, but dont bitch when women who've had a tenth your strength related hormones since puberty dont want to compete with you.

Imagine training all of your life only to be beat by that thing

Because you push your mental Illness on the public

Looks like there are a couple more chasing it

Almost

Man in the face teenage boy in the body 10 year old girl in the mind
The epitome of mental illness

Attached: 1581632064016.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Acceptance = mental illness
No you're just transphobic

Attached: EOxNOk2X4AAGk1w.jpg (1152x2048, 322K)

It's not just hormones that give men advantage

I can't really provide any good content, but I hate trannies, so bump for great justice.

I won't lie if a tranny looks feminine with a big rack and nice ass I'd probably let it fuck me in the butt. But a manly looking dude crossdressing no thanks

You will never pass and you are a mark of shame on your family

That's pretty gay bro

I'm not scared of trans people. That's what 'Phobic" means, you know that right? I hate them. Why would I be afraid of a sissy faggot in a dress who wants the dick between his legs chopped off. That's mental illness my dude.

Gender dysmorphia is a mental illness faggot and pushing society to discuss your own delusions is lunacy. Also you have the body of a damp yam

Attached: 5c06a108eba479759dba7f9a_produce-generic-sweetpotato.jpg (2400x2400, 684K)

look at the mustache on that thing .
that's thicker than mine .
the FucKS wrong with the world today !

How did your Mom take it when you told her you were gay? Was she upset?

How is it gay if the tranny is feminine bro I'm not attracted to dudes. A lot of straight men would enjoy a prostate massage from a woman what's the difference.. if it looks like a passable fucking woman and I'm attracted to the femininity how is that gay

Attached: 1580310089787.gif (540x304, 1.59M)

fuck trannies

"the body of a damp yam" has got me rollin'.

Your mom didn't seem to mind when I sucked her dick

nah

you are disgusting, man pls kys lmao

You're a pussy Boi if she's got a thicker mustache than you compadre

FUTURE OF THE WHITE MALE IS BEAUTIFUL

Attached: 1580283307924.gif (500x705, 846K)

Wait, you admit to sucking dick?? Holy shit, you are gay. You are gayer than gay.

fucking tranies

Attached: 1577136503727.png (723x570, 265K)

Only your moms dick she's a fine ladyman

Damn you got that fuck boi good

Attached: 1578205902721.png (4043x3956, 1.57M)

>won't lie if a tranny looks feminine with a big rack and nice ass
This doesn't exist, even the highest tier trannies look like men

Most straight men don't even want a prostate exam that could save their lives men literally die before allowing someone to put something in their ass

You are gay

That whole story is just aggravating. I feel bad for the girls who end up behind the 2 guys. I hope they win their lawsuit. I did see one of the girls ended up beating one of the guys a few weeks ago.

straight facts

Stomping woman in sports after being a mediocre athlete in male sports has nothing to do with acceptance, Retard.
I also have no obligation to accept your retarded bullshit, more so when you are literally cheating actual woman out of their sports. I also have no obligation to tolerate you when you are clearly abusing your mental illness to be a fucking cunt.
Remember this retard, i do not own you shit and i have the right to tell you to fuck off when you pretend its ok to use the same bathroom as my 7 years old little girl under the fallacy of "Acceptance". Moron.

Attached: 20170526_112741.png (1080x1083, 592K)

gay alert

Being transgender is literally gender appropriation. Stop appropriating other people's gender because you dont accept yourself.

Attached: 20170216_214209.png (1080x1083, 432K)

I ain't gay, but I'll suck dragon dick though

You will never pass... only men who want you are closet gays

Attached: 1549314553017.jpg (454x1600, 183K)

Attached: 20170211_184842.png (1080x1188, 366K)

>I'm not attracted to dudes.
A tranny is a dude so...

Shut up faggot kill yourself

Attached: 20170203_235341.png (1080x1570, 793K)

This is starting to get mote interesting

Attached: 1576337894855s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

You never go full gay bro

Attached: 20170208_223655.png (1080x1694, 936K)

Im going to be honest with you
I fear no faggot

Because it's still a man fuck8ng you in the ass faggot

rekt.

no you are a fucking faggot kill urself

Tranies get the fuck out

Attached: 1577058149835.jpg (1500x1497, 229K)

Attached: 20170201_152141.png (1080x1025, 404K)

Ha gay!

>a sex act involving only a man and a woman is gay
You're an idiot. The touching of a butthole isn't somehow gay; being attracted to members of the same sex is gay.

Lmao a yam

Attached: 1506193316953.jpg (673x801, 255K)

That Is a man regardless of if he has tits now or not you're a fag

It's really sad that people are now allowing people with gender dysphoria to "transition" and be accepted as the gender opposite of the one that they were born with. They need to start putting people with gender dysphoria in therapy instead of pressuring them into "transitioning"

A woman, genetically born a woman, touching your butthole is gay? You're seriously retarded, consider suicide or at least be sterilized.

Exactly I feel like a lot of these guys are so insecure in their masculinity they're projecting hard. Oh no not my butt thats.. That's gay bro! That's gay!!! I'm not gay!!!!

THERE IS 2 GENDERS

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

Ugly ass nigga

I still don't think being attracted to femininity is gay bro I'm sorry I just disagree

making kids think theyre trans is not acceptance

Attached: tenor (6).gif (220x199, 99K)

Ok, then how many are there

It's not making them think they are trans we simply help guide them into being who they are.

Unlimited

I don’t hate them. They’re taking advantage of the lunacy of the western world. Eventually, this and a million things like it will put an end to all the bullshit.

These people are making more VC than they’re killing.

No fuck off faggot, they're a female or male and anything fucking else

Attached: 1578454163774.png (1280x1407, 350K)

Oh fuck I forgot the not

No, it's not. If a 9 year old said "I want to be a car." Would you let them become a car. No, because that's absurd. So you say no you can't be a car, that's impossible, instead of letting them run around like a retard saying they are a car

I'm not gay!!!! But dam that's a pretty dick but I ain't gay!!

Attached: 1580583751962.jpg (600x448, 60K)

Ok retard

I would actually let my 9 year old be a car so moot point faggot

Yes its homosexual. I'd never let my wife stick a finger in there I'd feel violated

"Phobic" has two connotations; 'fear of' and 'aversion to'.
Hydrophobic people aren't afraid of water, and xenophobic people aren't afraid of people from other countries.
That said, I (and most people) am transphobic in both senses. I am afraid of what transgenderism means to our culture, and I fear them becoming more accepted.
And I also just don't like being around them because they're gross and weird.

This is how the vast majority of people in the world are. Tell yourself it's not true all you want, but you know it is. Trans people will never be accepted no matter how hard they try.

Attached: 5a81e3a1e44d4.jpg (999x988, 163K)

eugh, i’m a tranny too but i’m glad i’m not as fucked as you are
ftms win again

Calling a nigger a 'male'. Heresy.

Attached: Diversity1small.jpg (286x1474, 421K)

You're all severely fucked

Trannies are yams Confirmed

i won’t deny that, but some of us are less fucked than others

Sounds like a personal issue faggot

Your body is literally wired to derive pleasure from rubbing that spot, you're just too conditioned into thinking 'durr I'm not gay bros not my butt' fucking think for yourself for once

Kek, we should call trannyposting yamposting

After you're done jerking it to yamposting and kiddie diddling

That is a great idea

You mean a dude

Ehhh at least mtf have people that want to fuck them.

You're just an ugly woman with facial hair, no one will have you except butch lesbians and they're the grossest thing you can get sex with besides a ftm. Seriously you were born with fuckable traits and then you're like... Nah.

Like the other guy said you're both mentally ill but at least the mentally ill man in a dress is aspiring towards beauty while you aspire to be a swamp creature.

Damn bro you just fucking destroyed her

Low blow my nigger, low blow
>
>
>
>
What's wrong with the swamp

fair enough. i’d rather go without sex than live as a woman, so if that’s the trade i have to make so be it

>dindu

Attached: 1579387954450m.jpg (1024x548, 66K)

Traps are fine with me, but that is beyond subhumanly disgusting (to have geneticmales compete against females). Wtf.

This is hilarious, how do we get it to catch on

You are living as a woman. No matter what surgery or hormones you get you are always a woman and you cannot change that

My gf is trans and we're both happy suck a dick op maybe you will be too.

>Traps are fine with me
Nah fuck all the yamposting spam

Fill trap threads with images of yams

Nobody cares that your boyfriend is a man. That just makes you a faggot. You fucking yamposter

I'd hope you'd go on without living

>be average Yea Forums user
>no gf
>have long list of fetishes and kinks
>get convinced and/or hypnotized by Yea Forums into thinking I must be girl
>decided not to go through with it because the risks were real and the benefits were unclear
>now have gf
>do weird stuff
>discover missionary
>activate pervertreversiontherapy.exe
>now chunk of my brain that wanted unnatural sex and gender things is replaced by monogamous missionary sex
>LifesGood(tm)

Transphobia = made up misnomer buzzword. Shit is weak.

gender is at least slightly more rational than a car

If your "girl"freind is trans then you're the one sucking dick...

Tldr you're a stupid faggot

Sexual orientation is w.e but competing males and females in sports us beyond retarded, surely you agree males are physically more masculine and females are more emotional? Because you can't really disagree, you'd be arguing against the laws of physics like gravity.

again, fair. i'm just trying to be as happy with my body as i can be.
there's still time user, don't worry

It's just an example, you can replace it with anything else, like an animal or any other object

Flava Flav found a job nice

>rollin'
>dubs
well played my friend

Attached: check.gif (298x193, 1.79M)

homo

But I don't have a loicinse to hate the tranners

But a real straight man would be confident enough in his masculinity to not let a prostate exam bother him. It seems to me like those dudes terrified of the proctologist are just closet cases scared that they will enjoy it.

You came out of that dick faggot

That thing .. is a massive bitch shit boi cunt walking turd sandwich.

If you want to find a way to be happy with your body then do it without trying to alter reality. You can get therapy for gender dysphoria which is a much better option that doesn't involve surgery and hormones

s-source?

I agree and she agrees. Im just here too piss off the radicalized people

Alright sounds fun

I am worse that hateful of you.
I am apathetic to your cause.
And as WoLF and the Trad-Cucks try to fight you, I will just pop some popcorn and hope they win.
As if they win? Get fucked.
If they lose? "I'm a Masculine Presenting Trans-Gendered Lesbian" and I will Out Crazy Clown World.
Either way I win.

Your bf and you are fags no matter what your mental condition is

Attached: hat.jpg (256x256, 20K)

Honky

Bad luck

Attached: 2018_1005.png (384x384, 7K)

Exactly. Study sexual culture around the entire world throughout history and you'll begin to understand most of us have been brainwashed into a very rigid way of thinking about sexuality. The whole trans thing is on the other side of the extreme.. Welcome to America land of the extremists where everyone is a special snowflake (or is a special snowflake for hating special snowflakes)

The one in the back is clearly a tranny but he's not doing so well.

If you tried embracing your femininity and stopped digesting so much media you wouldn't have this issue.

>trannies
>being attractive

Attached: cocksucker.jpg (700x436, 34K)

Therapy is overrated. It rarely works. They are better off killed.

or maybe don't tell people how to be happy?

I mean that's true and I would love to gas a bunch of trannies

i've been in therapy since third grade - i get what you're saying, though. i've done physical labor with other female people, i've made sure i don't just want ''male privilege'' or whatever, etc. my therapist & doc both recommended hrt, and it's had a profoundly positive impact on my body image & life as a whole. if i believed there was a way i could cure my dysphoria without medically transitioning, i would have tried it.
man i can guarantee you that playing pokemon didn't make me hate my tits

Or maybe you don't try to make people believe you're gender is something other than what you were born with

I want a bunch of feminine trannies to gass me. Right in the pooper doc

Attached: wtf.jpg (2696x3172, 1.9M)

Can confirm pokémon made me love titties
Misty and her wonderful jigglypuffs

Girls just wanna have fun ma'am

Please tell me you havent chopped your tits off yet.

good taste
no lmao i don't have the money for that

She made my wigglytuff

Absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1582680110744s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

Please dont do that shit, i promise you there has to be a way to cure your dysphoria without giving yourself horrible deformities in the process

Nasty fucking creep.

I bet he's a wide receiver. In his butthole!

i sure hope so, man. this shit sucks. :-/

>man i can guarantee you that playing pokemon didn't make me hate my tits
Nah it was just the tumblr, reddit and other social media as well as television and movies giving you an out. Your entire perception of the world is based on the society you grew up in and the media you digested, trust me if you were born elsewhere you probably wouldn't even be a tomboy

find some nice bloke to give you the princess treatment before it's too late

You would be jailed for making it sleep in the garage

Lostttttt

Attached: FEV6Y.jpg (788x1492, 161K)

>yamposting
Kek

Poor Macie. Siege really did a number on your mind hasn't it?

i get what you're saying, but i disagree. i had dysphoria long before i knew what being transgender was. regardless of the reason, i have it now, might as well try to fix it.
i have a pubestash dude it's too late for me

eh, you'd be surprised how many dudes don't care about that. I personally have a dyke/super girly girl fetish, one as a challenge to assert dominance and the other for easy submission. plus there's a such thing as a razor

Kek, very true though

Keep filling your ass with stuff dude, there are straight normal people who don't want that

Also, You are pretty gay

Attached: Trans Appeal.png (800x1160, 829K)

makes sense. the idea of shaving makes me want to tear my skin off though, i like my shitty ''facial hair'' even if it's about as thick as air

Just kill yourself already

I need more time and data to develop my perspective on this. I think.... for starters.... maybe before puberty things are fair, but once beyond that horizon, it’s a difficult thing to address properly so all feel included and valued. It’s obvious that some athletes have a “muscle” advantage.

This is a fucking riot!

Tell me more please.

Why do so many horse-faced guys think they look feminine?

get out of my computers and kill yourselves..............

are you the confused type who still prefers guys or the redundant type who likes girls?

wow she's gorgeous

Its amazing watching a child who was assigned male at birth put on a dress for the first time. Seeing the glow in their eyes and smile on their face is a beautiful thing.

Yeah, lets!

*redundant type who still prefers guys or the confused type who likes girls

best/worst of both worlds.

>Its amazing watching a child who was assigned male at birth put on a dress for the first time. Seeing the glow in their eyes and smile on their face fade into despair is a tragic thing.
Ftfy

Bigot

>i had dysphoria long before i knew what being transgender was.
I don't believe for a second that you did, just because you didn't understand it at the time doesn't mean the idea wasn't implanted into you from a young age

This is natural

Attached: 1580958647236.webm (334x720, 1.07M)

Insane

Well you're the one on the wrong side of history.

That yambodied faggot is already starting to lose confidence due to the ravages of time on his body. I can almost guarantee you he will kill himself in the next 15 years.

Attached: rwnm8gdebtg31.jpg (1080x1241, 155K)

Attached: slp8bP3.png (567x699, 55K)

Attached: i7y2h69iz9k41.jpg (960x540, 150K)

Attached: ESBgSL4X0AATy_j.jpg (4096x3072, 1.56M)

alright, that's fine. if it's ingrained in my psyche like that, though, how do i fix it?
gdi that got me

Nice slogan, unfortunately its false. Companies are already starting to realize that this pandering isn't profitable and in a few decades the misery these trannies will realize will change the opinion of the process entirely. People are going to look back at this like we look back at lobotomies. You are fucked my friend and trust me I do not get pleasure from knowing this.

Attached: 1583203753415.jpg (2059x1697, 524K)

Attached: 1582940560212.jpg (2560x1707, 1.71M)

Attached: hg1v79ibjqj41.png (534x626, 696K)

>if it's ingrained in my psyche like that, though, how do i fix it?
I'm not sure, I think more reasearch should go into the psychological and body chemistry aspects of treatment. I'm okay with allowing the fringe trannies to go trans until we find a real treatment for it but I am not okay with pushing it onto society and popular culture

She is absolutely stunning.

shut the fuck up, ass is ass. If you saw an ass round and feminine looking enough but couldn't see anything else you would stick your dick in it. Guaranteed. Even animals will fuck the same sex if they think it will get them off. Don't pretend like you have some moral high ground here. You're just as gay as the rest of us.

Less than 15 years for that yam to bake

Attached: horse lol 1429500907111.jpg (1130x1080, 298K)

that's fair. for what it's worth, i think it's fucked up too. tumblr trannies make me wanna kms.
so does this shit. if you don't like cock you don't like cock

Tell me how I'm going to see a butthole with a dick attached and think it's a woman

he*

Nice! You avoided the part that clearly stated you couldn't see anything but an ass but read everything else to avoid the fact you're gay. We're all gay, it's just a sexual urge, stop trying to cope.

I'm glad we are on agreement there. I think people tend to forget that many of us just believe pretending to be the other sex cannot be the best treatment out there for the illness

>you couldn't see anything but an ass
And how is that going to happen. Also you do understand that male asses look different

>We're all gay
No only faggots like you are.

Attached: rp8wib7tz2j41.png (1152x648, 34K)

Attached: 1582572782931.jpg (640x308, 74K)

Attached: 82uybr.jpg (1280x786, 99K)

Attached: mhhh.jpg (525x690, 108K)

Finally a good fucking thread

Attached: Renta-Yam.jpg (500x500, 130K)

Attached: 1580917947032.png (628x835, 627K)

Attached: si6b6dr0fne41.jpg (640x322, 58K)

>being in this much denial

Attached: 1490903292228.png (480x436, 252K)

Attached: 83l3kt478od41.jpg (640x526, 52K)

Attached: 7oldqd8sfmc41.jpg (500x431, 36K)

Attached: o5n14vf45jc41.png (1163x469, 106K)

exactly. i know i'm not actually a male, at least i'm not that nuts. not all of us are retards, just the most visible, unfortunately >:/

Anybody who preaches tolerance, but is intolerant of homophobia, is a hypocrite.

Attached: uby90y114ac41.jpg (1242x1653, 206K)

Attached: tranny explains trans.jpg (900x667, 143K)

Attached: national-socialist-identification-comic.png (1000x1000, 111K)

This is how you destroy your internal organs

Says the man who cant even accept their gender

Well that is good to hear, good luck user. I hope you find contentment

How can photos like this not just end the argument. I should get into woman's sport win me some gold

Whatever, I'm not one of those idiots that are confused about their gender.

You're the one that refuses to accept the fact you're gay deep down. It's not even something to be ashamed about. Hell, even women aren't ashamed to accept they like girls as well as men. You're the dumbasses that insist on making it a big deal.

thanks man! i appreciate it :-)

Who cares, they're literally going to die out from suicide anyway.
ROFLcopter
Wait wait, source on that autism drug thing? Is that why there are so many trans people in coding?
>Feminists: Consent is a prerequisite! No one should be forced to have sex with someone they don't want to
>Trans: Not so fast!
>Fatties: *puff* *puff* ...yeah the trans got there before us... not so fast

Attached: 1448467331522.jpg (500x380, 27K)

go back to tumblr gaywad

No its pretty obvious even in your example that people aren't gay. If you have to cover every Male feature and dress an ass in female garb just to get a man to be remotely sexually aroused then they aren't attracted to men.

>I'm a faggot so everyone else must be
Is this what the mentally I'll actually believe?

those are some hard truths fam

>mentally i'll

You're welcome to prove me wrong, but if you want to attempt to disprove our instinctive desire to breed, regardless of what hole we're using, then I'd be more than willing to retract what I said.

But that would be retarded, because you're retarded.

Attached: 1563074932955.png (500x326, 88K)

Not bad looking I'd suck her dick.

I'd bury my tongue in jazz asshole.

10/10 childhood crush

Not knowing how intestines work.

It's an autocorrect typo now go back to plebbit you dumb faggot

>instinctive desire to breed
>asshole
Hmmmm

Don't do it. You're fine the way you are and there's more important stuff to worry about than not having a dick. You're wasting your life by being obsessed. Move on

But every male loves shaving. A nicely cut beard is the best feeling ever

should have transplanted his dick on his face for a new nose

It's clear you're just shitposting at this point and offering literally nothing to actually prove your point other than

>"whatever faggot XDDD"

You're not special, you're bound by the same instincts the rest of us are. Whether you know it or not, you're gay as well. It's not something you can deny at this point.

Are you like this because you have a micro penis?

Yeah I am now fuck off to Canada you abomination

Nigga you blind

Yeah so? That's my right you Looney bin fuck

Gender is slightly less absurd than a car but still absurd.

If by natural you mean disgusting

In the membrane insane in the brain :D

>Mentally ill people trying to give psychology lessons to everyone else.

How much longer must we tolerate this latest trend of degeneracy?

Colleges use to make people smarter now colleges are making people retarded smh

Tell the gays and lesbians than oh but that goes against lgbt lmfao check mate fags.

Curly head haired semi baldy looks like a college professor

I like trannys, they’re funny irl

Attached: 1396307745727.jpg (600x900, 175K)

symptom of a rotting society, apparently seen before in history.

Attached: search for survival - reversal of the sexes.png (598x295, 21K)

Seems only fair. Banned from the military, should be banned from a military simulator.

That is the point of a simulator.

>the body of a damp yam

Attached: yam.jpg (1300x1390, 126K)

Men have bigger hearts and lungs that's why they have a unfair advantage against women

Have heard of this before.

what is the source

cis-women actually have an advantage over tranny women

cis-women have a natural amount of testosterone, it's only a little, but it's what enables them to grow muscle and having that fighting spirit for competition. Transwomen block their testosterone production entirely, their body is purely guided by estrogen. It's pretty incredible that transwomen can win despite this disadvantage.

The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

My instincts make me repulsed by the male body and attracted to vaginas. How does saying I'm not a faggot go against those instincts.

Yamposting is the perfect term

Why do you fags keep using these images? you
I bet you're even uglier than this dude

Fate of Empires by John Glubb

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

That specific quote is from a followup essay he wrote which I can't find anywhere now.

>cis-women
They're just called women

Attached: 1581485521281.png (500x628, 138K)

Attached: 1366878642189.jpg (902x698, 84K)

Fucking this! Why should I be forced to call you “brave” just because you mutilated yourself and made false claims whilst trying to appeal to everyone’s sense of morality? Trannies are disgusting abominations that need help. My own mother won’t even use public restrooms anymore after experiencing a “big burley man” using the stall next to hers. These faggots are ruining society.

You do know this faggot killed himself right?

Here we have it folks. The simpleton that is your average SJW.

Men have bigger hearts and lungs that's why they have a unfair advantage against women. They aren't at a disadvantage smh

One, just one well placed 30 mm round.....

based

Bullshit. The max level of testosterone for mentally ill men to compete professionally against women is about 4 times that in the body of the regular woman. High schools and colleges have no limit so anything goes. That, and the differences in body size, center of gravity, muscles etc.

Also bone structure

So bone structure, organ size, muscle makeup and years of muscle development as a man somehow isnt an issue to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=wn3o-0poPKI

That tranny has a smoking body and face ain't bad neither

No cap here

Tranny looks like a 55 year old chain smoking biker

Then you would be one too..

and how drunk are you exactly?

Attached: Oyn4I0B948cgB3aXEBmKo63Hef-Zzz3yf07PQtHwj_8.jpg (600x800, 67K)

cheers

I doubt it because I respect myself and have a father

I knew a girl that was XXX and she seemed competely normal. I hear she went straight from highschool to uni and is doing well.

No it doesn't.

I'm sober. Them legs and ass are on point.

Yes it does

If you think the legs of a fat man are attractive then you are gay...

What I posted was said by a doctor so I'm not clicking that link because I already know the facts

A man that beats women for the entertainment of spectators. What a fucking disgrace. Also youtu.be/iJe82yniZQo

I'm straight homie

I disagree

No friend I have about 6 inches regardless you are a abomination

This

I think op gets a stiffy when he sees trannies and that unnerves him

Attached: hagay.jpg (600x687, 39K)

It must have worked

the funny thing about the person holding the anti-palestine policies sign is that if any of them when to palestine they would be stoned to death and murdered in the streets lol

>the only way you hate me pushing sexual perversion on the public is if you are sexually preverse yourself
The mind of a faggot is truly stricken with strife

This nigga looks like Stephen merchant

Attached: 20200223_231924.jpg (332x136, 41K)

What if I want kids, you inbred mongoloid

Attached: 1582655615660m.jpg (1024x682, 92K)

BASED Mike “The Electric Fence” Pence

Wrong, women are property

Attached: E860D91E-8B06-4AC2-B13B-C5826239109D.jpg (168x300, 9K)

>rebel wilson

Attached: EF508E51-912B-4FFE-AE9A-2BE626B1AB56.png (960x960, 812K)

Good thing Trump kicked the trannies out of the military

Kek