The eurasian tiger tenda get exposed

The eurasian tiger tenda get exposed
youtu.be/cxlg5ZPL5Yg

HAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 710E29E3-B8F3-4F0A-828A-2B36FB1109AC.jpg (1024x768, 231K)

I like this guy
He has a nice face
No homo

you a fan of weak chins?

Attached: 1554283324844.jpg (279x353, 31K)

how about fat face when he's not sucking in his cheeks?

Attached: 1580546625922.png (545x372, 332K)

Subhuman

do you like pencilnecks and tiny heads? disproportionate to his body.

Attached: 1566331104716.jpg (902x400, 347K)

if he's triggering racists so effectively, then he's doing God's work!
where do I donate to his efforts?

Ok whatever sorry man.

do you like a rapidly receding hairline and a sour lemon mouth?

Attached: 1563812587574.jpg (720x960, 143K)

is this the boxer Gennady Golovkin?

triggering racists? you realize he's the biggest lowcow on the internet. if you go to 8kun and search for tenda Spencer there is a whole board dedicated to him. read the threads, he's an absolutely delusional autistic virgin and incel and has extremely big problems with penis size related to asians. he's obsessed with white women and hates white men out of extreme jealousy for their ability to fuck both asian women and white women. he makes up stories about either being bullies or being an alpha bully himself. claims he looks like michaelangelo. totally intimidated of white men irl and can only muster the courage to talk shit to white men on Yea Forums anonymously and never online where people can verify his identity. brags about going to Columbia university but he was only an art major, and his art is terrible for the amount of time he's put into it. the list goes on and on. lastly, he's entire social interaction is online through forums, image boards, and reddit, under a million different alt and usernames.

Attached: 1565923252225.jpg (755x3557, 1.99M)

kek

Let me explain one aspect of where he goes wrong. Look at his eyebrows. You see how short they are? They're barely there. What he's doing is taking a beard and mustache trimmer and trimming his eyebrow hair. DO NOT do this. Your eyebrows should never ever be this short. What he should be doing instead is not shaving his eyebrows so close, and plucking the eyebrow hair from the edges. His outer left and right hair should be tweezed to give them a defined aesthetic shape. Leave the hair on top of your eyebrows alone for the most part, but for him, I would recommend that he cleans his up by tweezing some hair off the top ridge. Just enough to help define the shape. Learn the secrets of war, fellow Anons, and you won't make his mistakes.

Attached: 156325625636.gif (400x358, 754K)

what the fuck is a hapa

No joke, he seems exactly like that dude Elliot Rodger. The resemblances to him are uncanny. i don't mean his looks, I mean all that shit he's talking in those comments. He's delusional. Why are people like him so fucked in the head? Elliot Rodger looked like some kind of immigrant weirdo too, and all he talked about was how hot he was and why won't white chicks like him. Fucking scary ass freaks.

That is a great question. I'd like to know too, because I have no fucking idea.

He posts all the “blacked” threads right?

Yes

How old are you? Newfag boomers

do you know how to use google? it's not hard unless your a fucking retard.

what should I do about my hairline, it's receding

>what should I do about my hairline, it's receding
what should "he" do. typo. lol