What is it like to fuck a girl raw...

What is it like to fuck a girl raw? i'm a fat turbo virgin so iv'e only ever had it with prostitutes and they only ever let me use a rubber even when getting a bj.

Attached: 123.jpg (1100x825, 115K)

>they only ever let me use a rubber
They're doing you a favour you daft cunt.

Attached: 590d086a651a1966833e73ca485eea98.jpg (414x650, 30K)

I won't cum in them though. Iv'e told them multiple times I can cum on the outside as I have a hard time cumming through penetration anyway.

This is how much better it is: You are still a virgin.

Unless you find one that will let you stick it in nakey for extra cash or something, you will die a virgin.

>being this bloody stupid
How are you still alive? How have you made it this far?

Attached: DuQiEcqU0AAKJB0.png (525x781, 606K)

Bruh they don't want and an STD

I don't have an STD I only have ever had it with whores?

"Pls sex me Dolan no candam I m vorginal, no STD am vorgin pls Dolan"

Gooby r u tryna do me a AIDs?

They don't trust some Joe that says he doesn't have an STD

Attached: t5kke2v.jpg (986x636, 345K)

Pick an age at which you don't mind contracting a serious STD.

Go find a skanky one.

Pay extra for no condom.

Would whores from Taiwan be more open to raw sex?

This sentence is brilliant. Made my day thx

It is actually fantastic.
Feels exactly like you'd expect but warmer.

yeah iv'e only ever had sex with a rubber on with whores so there's no way i'd have an STD. How hard is that to understand?

>I went in raw my first time
>got like 3 pumps in before I realised I was gonna nut
>told her I was gonna go get a rubber
>didn't have one
>came back and awkwardly told her
>friends in the room next to us, used that as an excuse
>bought rubbers that day
>used rubber next time
>lasted 15 minutes

tl;dr: Feels good man

Jesus bruh
Listen hit the gym lose the weight you can do better then you can have a girlfriend and nut in here whenever you want without a condom

Attached: See tkn.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Feels better, more primal especially when you slide in and feel her cunt stretch on you.

Too much work. Even when you look good having tism doesn't solve the lack of ability to court bitches.

feels no different than cutting a hole in an over cooked roast and sticking your dick into it.

you can give that a try if you don't give a shit about how you play with your food.

>Post-grad gf on the pill
>Creampie all the time
>Ex-wife had an IUD
>Raw-dogged daily
>Went and got a vasectomy since my genes are shittier than a scat part
>Get to bareback my new gf all the time

It's way fucking better than with a condom. Condoms are fine, but once you feel it without one, you will never wanna go back.

Basically if you dont feel anything for them then its only ever as good as a prostitute anyway. Except its like... youve paid them to sit around with you all day and fuck over and over.
But where the real difference is in if you love each other or have a deep connection, then its basically like watching a 90s sex scene where its all emotional and slow and thrilling. Slow sensual sex only exists because of no-condom sex. Its like you havent touched yourself in a week and everything feels amazing. It still gets boring after a year though and then its just squishy wet meat

I liek putting it in just the right way in doggy n making her queef over n over hee hee hoo hoo

Based