Realistically, what are my chances of getting laid on this platform?

Realistically, what are my chances of getting laid on this platform?

> Male
> Live in mid size city
> 32 years old
> 6' tall
> Probably average looks
> Not overweight, workout
> Introverted but not a total sperg, can hold a conversation but not "alpha".
> Lowish standards (at least for hookups)

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Better than mine for sure

Literally just be confident and persistent (but not too pushy or aggressive) and lay the compliments on heavy and you'll have a wet dick in no time.

What sort of pics would work best? Should I just try to look "normal" or should I pose and show off?

>6ft
You'll get laid.

Attached: 7a6.jpg (398x500, 21K)

If your description was accurate, you wouldn't need the app to get laid. If you want to know if it will work download it and try it. Are you really that retarded?

How will they know until they meet me?

Lol good luck buddy

If you are tall you have access to way more girls. It’s just a numbers game

Put it in your Bio duh. Don't post douchey pics, and send the first message.

Guess I don't want the ego hit of trying and failing.

start slow, fuck some fat chicks and work your way up.build some confidence then go after the dime pieces also. it always works to tell them you have a big cock. doesn’t matter if your full of shit.

I'm above average in cock size, but didn't think to put that since it wouldn't be relevant until we're fucking.

its a good ice breaker. throw it in as a joke when you start talking with a girl you match with. see how she reacts. if she keeps talking to you then your in.

Jesus, are girls on tinder this slutty? I wouldn't normally start explicit sex talk until we're almost certain to fuck.

most of those girls just want to fuck. I wouldn’t try finding a wife on there. it’s worked for some but not always

Sure, I'm not trying to find a wife but surely even sluts don't just want to get talked to like that?
Or perhaps anons are trolling me.

Only fucked 6 girls from tinder. Dated one for 7 months. The rest were one or two timers, mot includong the 10 or so dates I didn't like when seeing in person.

6 girls in what time period?

nah, serious talk. this one bitch I was fucking on there told me once that she wanted to kill her kids. and she had just been let out of a mental hospital. I cut contact after about a week of fucking and she showed up to my house at 11 at night with her dead cat in her car. asking if I can help bury it. i’m sure she killed it. play safe op. don’t get a bitch pregnant also.

Jesus. Should have reported that bitch.

Man, is some no drama pussy too much to ask?