I hate niggers but I think we can all agree that this guy is fucking cool

I hate niggers but I think we can all agree that this guy is fucking cool.

Attached: 61AYpcmBtpL.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Attached: 33.jpg (225x225, 11K)

That album is fucking classic

lmao

>gay ass rapper
>cool

Got rich and stopped trying.

well he is a working nigger
that makes him not a nigger

nah he's just another dumb nigger

Omg in middle school if you had get Rich or die tryin in your CD player you were fucking dope.

You mean cringy like any suburban white kid that thought he was street.

>I hate niggers but

Attached: (((nose))).png (377x392, 68K)

Lmao I believe I was cool with the blacks back then. Only reason I don't fuck with them now is cuz I'm known as the "white boy" now.

This. Fuck yeah, user.

Attached: Checked.jpg (500x500, 38K)

One of the best albums of the 2000s, hands down

My nigga ong. That album single handedly changed hip Hop

How

By introducing 50 cent to the masses, it changed hip hop

Nigga said how lmaooo

Yup. 50 Bentley was f'n mindblowin ya lil stupid ass shitbag

Get yo bitch ass outta here you fucking snitch

If you don't like rap music because "niggers" make it, you're a simple minded, unenlightened retard. Do you look at a painting, or a sculpture in an art gallery and say "WAIT HOLD UP! Who sculpted this statue? Was it a brown man? A black man? I need to know or else I don't know if I like it!!" you should be castrated and dumped in a deep dark pit. We work on big brain time over here. Catch up.

Attached: 2167812632932.gif (480x270, 1.04M)

50 cent is a great rapper.

I knew about 50 cent when he had one album out on Columbia records. People in the know, who pay attention, knew about him and G-Unit years before Eminem signed him.

I hate OP but I think we can all agree he's right about one thing.
Do my 30-somethings remember when Ja had a beef with him and Em?

Yep, but when I think back on it now, I wonder if 50 cent wasn't the asshole in that situation. Ja Rule was making really gay songs for sure, he switched up his style totally into some gay ass fake R&B stuff, but I feel like 50 cent went after him just to cause drama, solely to get attention on himself. He picked on an easy target, that's all. He was never really mad at him, just some real bitch shit 50 did to up his profile. He did the same thing with Rick Ross 6 years later.

Ofc your black ass would know bout fifty before he blew up that's wassup tho.

i still play the song heat sometimes whenever i remember it

bump

Attached: story of fur j.png (520x122, 13K)

Dang op... chill on “N” word rage, and yes I do agree with you that 50 is dope.

He also had 3 really good G-Unit mixtapes out on the streets before Em signed him. They are classic. If you've never heard them, they're great and worth listening to. "50 Cent is the Future", "No Mercy", and "God's Plan" are the names of the mixtapes. They're on youtube.

Lol .... pause.... laughing harder now

Hahaha nice one. You had me cracking up spewing “hold up here” who sculpted this statue. I can only imagine an art world with hating on an artist (referring only to artist that paint or sculpt) because they are white...... pondering how many artists would be obsolete in 2020.... hmmmmmm.... so outside of frida, why am I blanking on “ethnic” sculptors and painters? Help me Yea Forums

I don't know too much about it, but I think there were 4 dudes named Michelangelo, Leonardo, Donatello, and Raphael that are really famous, and they were turtles. So I think people hated on their art work because they were giant mutant turtles or something.

Attached: 1539918752000.jpg (207x225, 41K)

I like him a little because he ended that faggot Ja Rules career.