Guys please help i ingested too much caffeine and now i'm having an anxiety attack any and all help is greatly...

guys please help i ingested too much caffeine and now i'm having an anxiety attack any and all help is greatly appreciated

Attached: dude.jpg (474x410, 13K)

retard

Balance it out with equal parts heroin or robitussin.

SLOWLY sip water constantly and pee whenever you feel the need. Breathe slowly, and smile- sounds weird but do it, it'll help you calm down. Breathe really slow. You're gonna be fine.

Also the fuckin pic made me kek

Squeeze all your muscles really tight and scream like a DBZ character and feel the power course through you, then strip naked and run into the night

EAT AS MUCH PEANUT BUTTER AS POSSIBLE AS FAST AS YOU CAN! IT'LL SLOW DOWN YOUR HEART TO A NORMAL PACE (no jelly)

Technically he's right

When you die of a Jif-clogged esophagus, your heart rate will slow considerably

Tear off your skin do it you want to you will only be ok if you take your skin off do it remove your skin do it now if you ever want to be happy again do it now tear it off free yourself and finally be free tear it off, all of it. They were wrong about you, you have the strength to tear all of it off do it. Do it. You'll finally be popular when they see how strong willed you are everyone will respect you just tear your skin off. You will find the girl of your dreams but only if you tear all of your skin off. Tear it off now.

This will happen to you again, and you cannot stop it, and you cannot stop yourself.

Run around. Get heart beat up. The caffeine kills brain cells. Also drink water

are you trying to get under my skin?

Booze! Slow things down with vodka.

PUSHUPS ..SLOWLY.. NOW! DO IT DO IT OR THIS FLESHBAG DIES

Attached: fifth_element-meme.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Get under your own skin and tear. Rip and tear until it's all gone so everyone will know your name. Popularity, girls, and true love will only come if you tear it off. Everyone you know would like you if you tore it off nobody wants a weak willed loser for an employee or a mate, tear it off and show them how strong you really are, proving society wrong about you and making you sure about your future just tear it off tear rio and tear take it off remove the skin tear it all off take it down start with your arm and work up to your neck, and tear down your chest. You will feel so alive and will never know how alive you feel without skin if you don't tend your flesh and prove yourself to everyone and society

Yes.

Me likey.

Oh yes,

Me likey gooood, yessss.

Faggot.

Actual advice: Smell some pepper, like cracked pepper or pepper for seasoning.

Just trust me, brother.

Hang in there

Attached: E7A79C6C-D738-4626-BF9D-A64185199D84.jpg (160x225, 7K)

OP here, i am no longer having an anxiety attack, thank you very much for the advice and god bless

Just when you think the fake panic attack is over, the real one takes permanent hold.

Drink a bunch of water, take a nap, and piss as needed. Seriously, water is like an irl health potion. Cures hangovers too.

Source: drank shittons of caffeine as a kid, and have anxiety.

Attached: 740974CC-A0F6-4A11-AE1E-01A3541FC8A9.jpg (1014x900, 437K)

do you really think this shit is effecting me in any way? i'm not that weak minded dude

all these people are trying to kill you OP! Just mix vinegar with bleach and breathe the fumes, you'll be at peace in 2 minutes max

My man, have I introduced you to this sexy vixen called alcohol?? No??

jokes aside, ride it out. Try not to hyperventilate. You will be grounded in 40 minutes or so. Ride the crash into a comfy chasm of nothingness.

Have fun at university my dude/dudette.

>> nah man, he/she/it needs fentanyl.

kek

Just stop buggin