Ask an unmedicated bipolaranon anything

Ask an unmedicated bipolaranon anything

Attached: comfy pepe.jpg (750x725, 161K)

why are you still alive. Also I hate bipolars

how's ur health care provider?

if you go insane and decide to become an hero, or better yet become a spree killer can you please stream it, thank you in advance I believe in you user

Because I'm generally averse to the whole "being dead" thing
My doctor is pretty chill, she isn't a pill pusher and she actually works with me to find solutions I'm comfortable with.
I doubt I'll try to an hero again, and I don't like being violent to others outside of self defense.

Age and race

>again

Attached: kingofpop(corn).gif (267x200, 366K)

What makes you averse to meds? What kinds of measures have you been taking instead? Severe depression here, going unmedicated as well but I have a lot to learn

>25
>white
Can't deal with the side effects, about 95% of the time I function better unmedicated.
During depressive episodes I constantly remind myself that it is temporary and I just have to ride it out. I have fun with the mania but try to exercise whatever self control I can.

25 white here too. So like, are you a lonely fuck or is there anyone who gives a shit about you besides your family. I had a bipolar -friend- in the past but when she got into one of her -episodes- shed cut all contact with me and I had enough and told her to eat shit and die basically

Interesting. Maybe my lows are lower or they last longer, or maybe I'm a weaker person, but my problem is that I get into long spells of hopelessness. I lose that inner voice telling me this is temporary, I get this new voice saying that the happy me is a lie I construct when I have the energy to pretend. The real me is the miserable me who sees how the world is.

I'm white and 28, if one or two more of us show up I think we legally have to form a boy band

I don't have a lot of people in my life. I am on good terms with my ex though and we still talk regularly.
I actually kinda want to be in a mcr cover band. Dibs on gerard's angsty-ass vocals.

reminders me of this

Attached: schrdnkkKi.jpg (1152x815, 171K)

Attached: e2b.png (600x525, 413K)

There's a comet heading our way with 99,73% probability to hit, isn't there?

Have you ever done some bad shit

Who pays for all those actors to drive around you and simulate traffic?
All those people can't possibly need to go anywhere at X:00 o'clock.

I've done some dumb shit like spend all my money or drive recklessly, but nothing REALLY bad
That's schizos ya dingus

You act like this isnt most of us stfu you cunt

Topkek