What happened to Amos Yee? He was such a great kid doing amazing things for humanity

What happened to Amos Yee? He was such a great kid doing amazing things for humanity.
Also if you don't reply to this thread your mother will die in her sleep.

Attached: xScreen-Shot-2019-09-02-at-4.35.01-pm.png.pagespeed.ic.VF1WZ262Tr.png (723x690, 309K)

Nonce innit

Hopefully in an asylum. He's insane and totally retarded.

no yours

How is he insane? Fag

Chinky Chinaman virus got him...rip

No

No

Attached: 1583122007839.jpg (512x661, 52K)

How isn't he!? he argued for an hour that sex with really young children is good for them and "supported by numerous studies". He's a fucking lunatic.

You're a fucking lunatic, fag. Shut up bitch.

its a good thing though that he shared hes view so people know hes a sick fuck

Great argument you demented Loser. I know this is you Amos. You're weird and irrelevant. I bet you got banged in jail so that's why you have so many angry and retarded thoughts.

in a fight with meokur he admitted it was all a troll without realizing what he was saying
no one carred after that

Yeah true. I just hope he gets the help he needs and stays the fuck away from children.

He pretended to be insane to skip army service in Singapore.

he got usa green card

No idea who he is, but he looks like a programmer for sure

Well he openly came out as a pedophile and everyone stopped paying attention to him after that

I remember him. He stirred up some shit about the Singapore government. He gained a few supporters from it but it all went downhill with his pedo rants. Was funny how quickly his fans turned against him.

When did he say he was a pedo? I thought he was just an advocator

He did, but the police got involved so he keep sprouting nonsense to make himself look insane.

But he wasnt pretending user. He is literally retarded.

Said he'd let his hypothetical 3 year old kid suck a dick if some dude at a park talked him into it.

What a cute Asian twink.

Op I already fucked your mother in her sleep

He ain't, he made good points about how fucked up the government in Singapore are. That's how he gained fame because people were agreeing. But the police got involved so he act retarded to get lighter sentencing.

He has a kid now?

Op has tiny weewee