Hello!

Hello!
This is your daily reminder that it's perfectly acceptable to have sex with a non-human animal as long as:
1.) It's possible to have sex with the animal without causing physical or psychological harm or distress, or transmitting or contracting any communicable or zoonotic diseases, and you proceed with the intention of avoiding and eliminating the infliction of harm, distress and disease, actively taking precautions to do so.
2.) The animal initiates every interaction, and every interaction ends immediately upon the animal's slightest expression of discomfort, displeasure or disinterest. (This counters the consensual imbalance of power between humans and animals.)
3.) You don't incorporate any behavioural abnormalities that are harmful, unwanted by the animal, or not typically observed in the animal's sexual behavior (i.e. BDSM, scat, breath play, etc)
4.) You don't coerce the animal into cooperation (Coercion, in this instance, refers but isn't limited to (a) punishment or the threat of punishment, (b) reward or the promise of reward, and (c) manipulative tactics like the use of peanut butter.)
5.) You don't brute force the interaction with the animal and you don't involve anyone, human or otherwise, who doesn't actively express somehow that they want to be involved.
6.) The animal either belongs to you, no one, or an owner who is aware of and OK with your activities.

Bestiality can be beneficial to the animal's happiness if done correctly. As long as the animal is healthy, happy, safe and willing, there isn't much room for moral objection. Now that you're all caught up on zoophile morality, you're free to leave this thread and have a nice day!

Attached: smiling happy doggo.jpg (1200x795, 194K)

Dude, what in the actual fuck is wrong with you?

This is how the coronavirus got transmitted to humans.

No it's not perfectly acceptable since acceptability is a subjective value and almost all societies and cultures disavow and do not accept your dangerous and cruel fetish.
Think before you copypasta moron.

That's where you're wrong kiddo! I sincerely hope that what ever animal you try and violate next bites your dick off so you can't do it any more or procreate with an actual woman.

You're far more likely to catch a virus from consumption than sexual contact. That's actually how the COVID-19 virus started anyway.

I really want cum inside a dog or horse but only if I absolutely knew it was ok with it. I could never harm another animal I would die

I really want to brutally rape a dog or a horse, it is just I could never stick my penis into one of these.

A B S O L U T E L Y
F U C K I N G
D E G E N E R A T E
A U T I S T I C
M O T H E R F U C K I N G
L I B E R A L I S M

Ehh, you've got some good points. I agree on if a female animal presents itself to you obviously and can take it, that's more than consent, but I wouldnt do it, personally.

so i can fuck your cow of a mother with these fat fucking nuts? niceeee

What if he has a vegana? What does dog bit then?

Masturbating to bestiality is absolutely fucking degenerate
You're literally a fucking COON

that makes you suicidal? weak, start thinking about the world like everyone else

dawg cawk is hawt

Attached: OwO.gif (50x50, 2K)

>IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO
>STOP
???

yeah, that's the only problem. once you've tried doggie diq it's literally impossible to stop UwU

Attached: 1582846657590.jpg (1024x695, 56K)

New bitch!!!

Make a cage that's slightly uncomfortable

>t. uneducated neanderthal who unironically thinks HIV came from a guy who fucked a monkey

this thread is now a feral/beastiality thread

This guy is hiding a secret wife to his son

this thread is now a feral/beastiality thread. post ur best feral art/stories and other stuffs, just remember no irl pics.

No guns edition