So i'm going to kill myself

so i'm going to kill myself.
how does that make you feel ?

Attached: 1564571101925.webm (1080x1080, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2cWLvp_6wq0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ntBqnKOsPYo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=14YM7MP6HzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good
sage

sad

Don't dew it

stream it

Resorting to taking your life isn't the answer. Overcoming the issues you may face and not giving up makes you stronger.

Excited. You can do it!

does anyone have the og sauce for this? Looks very similar to a distant family member of mine.

Bad for not giving a damn fuck...

Attached: death-is-a-preferable-alternative-to-communism.jpg (735x560, 141K)

You disappoint me. So many things to do before you go.

Attached: 1557289343663.jpg (303x287, 44K)

Your unbearable feelings and circumstances will pass. Focus on the people who love you and get whatever help you can. There is a life worth living on the other side

I nearly killed myself several times over the last few months because my girlfriend of four years suddenly cut off contact, took all our money and got a lawyer to evict me from our house

It's been very tough but I'm glad to be alive. It's worth it if only for the feeling of the wind in your hair and the sight of the stars

Good luck, I believe in you

did this girl die?

What happened in the video ? I can’t see it

You've been posting this dumb shit for at least the last two weeks. Do it or stfu already

Since I’m a nihilist, every suicide proves my point even more.

Don't do it, let's play some video games. Animal Crossing is almost coming out.

Read Nietzsche
Start with Rick Roderick lectures on youtube

i'm sad and wish i could help you

happiness is possible in this life, it requires work, and it is hard, but it is possible and worth it

Is there more to this set she looks so much like my friend its driving me crazy

where does your friend live?

Well I'd personally rather you didn't, I"m always against anyone opting out of the great adventure we call life, unless there are extreme circumstances involved.

Attached: 0019.jpg (1424x1080, 289K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2cWLvp_6wq0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ntBqnKOsPYo

The false story Yea Forums was spreading is she was blackmailed into sleeping with a guy, and this is her after her creamed her.

Real story if you find the full video is she wanted to sleep with the guy and did so against her BFs wishes. And this clip is after she texts her BF about it and he dumps her cheating ass.

Can I suck those titties before you go?

It doesn’t matter if you’re for or against it, your opinion is worthless. I don’t care if you want me dead, if you want me dead then come do something about it (you won’t)

WLC is serious brainlet material. Read something by an actual scholar

story?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=14YM7MP6HzY

My opinion is worthless? OP asked me how I feel, that's asking for my opinion, stop hijacking the thread you ass. Or stop being stupid, you idiot.

Attached: 0015.jpg (1424x1080, 55K)

anyone have more of the girl in OP pic? she's got a sexy ass body

will do

Ok I’m sorry u lil pretty cutie pie it just seemed like you thought you can dictate who lives and dies which is false

Go to reasonablefaith.org

Attached: o9642aj928i41.jpg (360x297, 26K)

Well if someone wants to kill themselves, I can't really stop them, I can just voice my opposition. I believe everyone is in charge of their own destiny and they should live their life as they see fit. I don't own anyone, ya know?

Attached: 0052.jpg (652x505, 60K)

Here's the thing. Death isn't the end. You are just going to have to deal with your fucked up karma in the next life, maybe as a worse off human, maybe as a slug living in darkness, maybe in a hellish state far surpassing this one. Who knows?

The point I want to emphasize is you CAN do something about it. You can start accumulating MERIT now. It's as simple as WANTING or WISHING to help others who are suffering like you are suffering or who are suffering worse fates.

Make a dedication to help others. Even if you don't physically do ANYTHING. Keep mentally changing your attitude to one of wishing others who suffering some damn wellbeing.

Material existence IS suffering. But the moment you resolve to help others out of THEIR suffering, that's the moment you have a reason to live. And by the virtue of karma, you start getting better.

There's going to be peaks and valleys. But this method works. I promise.

Hey, who wants pizza?

I dont care and neither does anyone else. The people close to you that say they do are just trying to avoid the admit your death will cause. Very few make any difference while they are alive, so if your time here is long or short still amount to the same in the end. Absolutely nothing.

Sad. Don't do it op. There are people who care about you. People who will miss you when you are gone and whos lives would be different without you.

tbh, sad.

I think about blowing my brains out in front of my wife. She’s a massive bitch and I pretty want her to know she’s the reason why things had to be like this... But, I just don’t act on it. I feel like I owe my daughter something. She’s a few months old now. I can’t imagine what type of life she’d have without me.

I was in my car today, and I thought the guy in front of me was brake checking me on purpose, so I got immediately angry, started laying on my horn. Then I drove by him glaring at him, turns out it was a really old guy. Now I'm thinking, "What if he was having car trouble and I went in to fight or flight mode for nothing?" It makes me really feel bad. It's not a pleasant feeling. So in short, I have my own problems and anxiety filled life to live. Do whatever you want. I'm not your boss.

Attached: 15632865373.jpg (640x480, 53K)

You have your way of thinking entirely backwards. Why would you choose killing yourself over the manly option of just dumping her and getting a new bitch to fuck? That's what a real man would do in that situation. Only a hopeless, no self-esteem loser would choose your option. Man up user. You are a man, I assume, aren't you? Well fucking act like it then.

one less person in the world