Are there differences in the average IQ between the races of man?

Are there differences in the average IQ between the races of man?

Attached: adolf-hitler-medium.jpg (360x450, 53K)

Yes, I am a mutt and my IQ = 117.

Are there differences in the average IQ between his generation and yours?

Ya, evolution exists. Everyone should be treated equally regardless.

mensafag here. also a member of triple nine. i used to be fairly active.

tbh, yes. but IQs are a piss poor method of generalizing intelligence

Average white IQ
>100

Average black IQ
>80

Average african IQ
>60

Average asian IQ
>110

Average jewish IQ
>115

Average indian IQ
>100

Average Arab IQ
>90

Yes.

Attached: 1499059185442.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Interdasting. Are you familiar with a superior metric?

>the fact that there is a gap between black and african demonstrates how its down to environment, culture and education.

It means that introducing other bloodlines to the african genome can elevate them above mental retardation

> highlight your comment
> ctrl + c
> fuck off to /pol/
> ctrl + v

Attached: 895585.jpg (407x600, 58K)

Interbreeding obviously took place since they were enslaved hundreds of years ago. Very few blacks in places like America or the UK are pure black. That doesn't mean they can't excel more elsewhere, African immigrants earn above the average US salary. There's a lot of factors that can determine one's success but IQ is entirely different.

Ok then go to /s/

imho it’s not so much that one particular metric is preferred to another, nor do i dispute the legitimacy of IQ in relation to ones ability to solve puzzles or recognize patterns faster than another.

but IQ doesn’t practically account for traits like creativity or social ability. more importantly my experience with psychedelics opened me up to a realm of cognition that vastly exceeds anything that could be tested with multiple choice questions.

>my experience with psychedelics
More like belongs in the trash

Yeah also that chinks are smarter then us so that means i am a asian supremacist.

Yes, but unlike the pretending people do, it's not innately because of race, it's because of culture and surroundings.

Retards in Africa with sub 80 IQ aren't that way because they were born like damn near animals, it's because their environment, peers and lifestyle resembles that of an animal.

I.e. if a black african fag was born in canada and as a half jew, he'd be drake with average or above average IQ.

In uganda he'd be slinging shit copying monkeys.

More environmental than race

a sound argument you made there, user.

Aryan = Human. Everything else is subhuman. Underneath the superior Aryan/Adamic man.

Dudeeeee like drug like make like you like smarter like just like open your like mind... colors man I had like a dream like while I was like awake..... dudeeeeeeee......... I'm like awakened now and like the world like isn't like what like it like seems.
Frig off Jake

You are not kin to Adam.

You are a robot.

Know your place.

Go away jew.

sounds like your IQ is around 95 and you ate some blue mushrooms your neighbor found under his dogs shit and sold you.

cmon faggot. the grown ups are having an intelligent discussion here

Yes, the environment over biology argument. Often the problem with this argument is that it is infrequently accomodated by any evidence.

Hi redd*t

IQ is a shitty measure of intelligence that basically only tells you how well suited you are to beurtacratic work like working for the civil service or academia as opposed to your individual, unique capacity to solve problems and increase your earning power.

In agregrate, average IQ seems to correlate with the advancement of a society.

lol evolution not a proven thing
that said IQ between races is real

sorry this is not at all true. your IQ is directly related to your capacity to solve problems and your earning power. the lower your IQ, the more agreeable you are (low earning potential), the less likely you are to start your own business, etc. it’s obviously entirely possible to be successful with a low IQ, but it’s def harder

evolution is about as proven as gravity.

are you fucking floating up there faggot?

not really it's mostly about upbringing and environment, just having kids and teachers call you a dumb nigger or having parents who call you the dumb one every day can lower your IQ by like 15-15 points, and then like another 20 just from having depression or CTE from your violent niggerly surroundings

every black person could be gettin degrees and full educations and be representing they just get cut a shit deal and never figure out how to live better because of the insidious nature of islam and all the weird bible LARP pagan god cults linked up with the free masons abusing money and influence to ensure they're still fucked even if they try

What are the norms mensa uses in its IQ statistics? Whole thing seems like ego fulfilling bullshit to me.

IQ, or other facets of identity are irrelevant when we go to jah one, and burn up in an expanding sun

Attached: 1234523721.gif (386x304, 193K)

there are a few different accepted tests and in general you have to score in the 98th percentile. mensa certainly has some element of ego inflating fuckery with the membership card but there are occasionally random perks. i’ve also met some folks who i simply couldn’t believe met the criteria. real mouth breathers

triple nine society on the other hand is scoring in the 99.9th percentile, which is exponentially harder. i am mildly active in that community as these are genuine savants and i find even a 2 minute convo with these people to be stimulating. it’s a world of difference

obviously just google Race and IQ
or duckduckgo