Genuine Scottish person here

Genuine Scottish person here.
Ask away, yankies.

Attached: 4ECDDE97-A0DB-4F00-8A74-A907EFC4FDBD.png (2000x1200, 10K)

Craigie, is dat yeuu?
Why you na on muriKKKan tele annimo?

Clearly no Scottish. No cunt I’ve ever spoken to here uses “dat”

Good attempt though.

Don't put too much weight on it

Why are there so many sad Scottish cunts on here?

Because we live in a full country which is always fucking raining, windy and or cold. Who’s culture purely relies on slagging each other off for enjoyment.

It’s hard to be happy when everywhere else outside Scotland looks so appealing but turns out to be just as equally shite.

where are you from?

Scotland.

Do you ever see the blarney stone? Are YOUR frosted lucky charms magically delicious? Can you speak Gaelic?

You wanna answer these or you busy fondling sheep?

Oi! OP is a Welsh cunt. Fuck this thread

Blarney Stone is Irish, and in Ireland.

Frosted Charms are sold here in the “American isle”, and are categorised as being really unhealthy - we here in Scotland either ignore breakfast or eat better shite than that. Again, I see that you’ve mistaken Ireland for Scotland.

Gaelic is a dying language in both Ireland and Scotland, and is only taught at school if you want to actively learn it.

I agree ya bawbag

there's a shit ton of Scottish people on Yea Forums if you haven't noticed

Glasgow here

How the fuck did my homeland become so bloody cucked that the police are arresting people over tweets?

OP isn’t Welsh at all, what made you think that?

Just wanted to say your accents are awesome and thank you for my qt pie scottish gf.

You fondle we fucking bang radge cunt

Only Aberdonians of Scotland do that.

Erin Go Braugh

Also

>Fuck the Scots

Attached: 94417F4C-DACE-48F1-AC26-4AACDD3733CE.jpg (545x670, 20K)

I haven’t actually, but at the same time I’m never on this.

Almost laughed there

Where is your homeland

never been there. is there anything good over there?

Flattery is like pish in the pool to us Scottish men, take your appreciation elsewhere.

Why are you such cucks? My county is just over the border and we're way more based than yous

If you like hiking then probably. If you like anything else, probably not.

You'd be surprised how many people on here end up being Scottish

Scotland, or I wouldn't be posting in the thread ya stupid cunt.

Oops excuse me, here does this help?

Attached: tenor.gif (330x300, 984K)

What does way more based even mean?

I’m a stupid cunt? Why would a Scottish person knowingly go on an AMA for Scottish questions? What answers about Scotland did you hope to find if you already live there you daft bastard

what about women? are there cute girls or nah?

As in yous go hard on the progressive agenda and love your refugees, whereas we kicked out the lefties and went 60% Brexit

>are there cute girls or nah?
Never been there but my gf is pretty cute (though I might be biased.)

I'm asking what the fuck happened to Scotland. I live in Canada and have for the last two decades. Scotland has become more cucked than the fucking liberals are here.

Also you wouldn't believe how much puss you can smash with a scottish accent here.

Just like everywhere else on the planet there is.

The fuck does that have to do with anything?

When are us English,Scottish,Welsh gonna finally unite against the Islamic cancer that’s ruining our way of life of bad food, fat wives and footy?

As an American I pray it will be soon.

“Puss you can smash”? With that statement alone you’ve just undermined everything you said before it, there’s no way someone who talks like that even gets close to licking a boob.

Scotland is still the same as it ever was, shite.

It means you're well cucked mate, we all laugh at you. Even the Welsh are harder!

What happened to this country the same one that invented television, penicillin, the telephone and modern economics and irn bru ffs.

We turned into a nation of independence rejecting, buckfast filled chavs who talk to there best friend like how only enemies would greet each other in other countries as a form of endearment .

And a fucking love it

Do English, Welsh, and Irish people look very similar to Scottish people? Which physical features tend to make them stand out in Scotland, versus Scottish natives? Can you tell apart how northern islands and Highlands Scots look, compared to southern Lowlands Scots? Thank you.

You’re making a lot of assumptions that we even associate ourselves with the English, let alone the fucking Welsh.

That’s an England only problem. There’s not that many places in Scotland overrun with Islam.

Did your grandparents hate Catholics?

Does BREXIT improve or diminish my chances of success at migrating to Scotland from USA? Asking for a friend.

Is leaving the UK a legit option post brexit?

Who needs to be hard when you’ve got the love and admiration of the world?

Wales is like some wee tumour attached to Bristol, you wee sheep shagging fanny.

>tfw no fit girls here in Aberdeen
They're all either fat hambeasts or they're flat as a fucking board and thin as a fucking twig.

We all look the same to be totally honest.

Hey dumbfuck once they get a foothold on the Isles it's over. Look at California and the U.S.

Catholic hating in Scotland? Are you for real?

The catholic and Protestant rivalry fucking made this country, we have football teams that carry that fucking rivalry even today

There’s a very slight detail you can see in each. Scottish and Welsh people are usually more fucked on heroin and are mass unemployed, English are fucking stuck up cunts the further south you go but are more civilised, and the Irish...fuck them potato loving brain dead paddy’s.

We miss Craig Ferguson,give him back...

Once you get to mainland Europe in France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Scandinavia, or an island country like Iceland, do people suddenly look that much more noticeably different?

I mean the south side of Glasgow is more overran than anywhere in the North East

Brexit is to do with Europe, not the states. So it likely doesn’t effect your chances at all

If Westminster let’s us have another referendum then yes

What's ur opinion on the Monarchy?

Aberdeen has two universities full of fit women, you’re not looking in the right places.

Don’t the Irish our work and our build the rest? I’ve heard Irish women fuck better too.

I aint a student.
Been thinking on going back to College or Uni tho.
Also, they're mostly super fucking liberal retards.

California is in the USA for starters, and it’s a bit different to compare to a tiny country like Scotland

Fuck the monarchy

There’s more blonde folk.

How stupid are you, lad?
I can use whatever fucking vernacular I bloody well choose, and I can change it depending on with whom I speak. I sure as shit don't walk up to women and go "Hey, cunt, how about I smash ya puss?" and expect that to fucking work. Hell I hardly use the term "smash" or the term "puss" at all, pretty much only on Yea Forums because I feel like it.

Hey now, Lizzie's a lovely old girl.

Aye but the south side was already a shithole before they overran it, it makes no difference

All you need to do is is give her father a sack of potatoes and he’ll let you marry the bitch. Welsh birds fuck the best

I have no strong feelings either way. They’re insignificant to the average scot, although we appreciate the holidays the big events give us.

Well I was just thinking maybe there would be a bunch of deported Europeans followed by a vacuum in employment for native English speakers.

That makes no sense, try again.

It's an analogy. The Mexicans overran it and are now metasizing all over the southwest.

Super liberal retards? What fucking planet you on, nobody’s that much of a cunt in real life. Get off Yea Forums and experience the real world

Didn't i just say I'd fuck the monarchy lol oh shit nah she's not a queen to me anyway

“Lad”? I smell an English cunt.

Fuck off, we’re done here.

News flash: Mexicans were there long before it was even called California. They never overran anything. They just never left.

Insignificant is exactly the right term, meaningless as she's not my queen

Fair enough, parts of Newcastle are like that now. For all my crack on I do like Scotland, least you aren't up yourselves like they are down south

Deported Europeans? What sort of backwater country do you think we’re from?

We don’t just throw cunts off the island when we don’t want them here, we use sensibility and human rights to find them a better solution. Unlike some others across the water

You're a fucking weapon, Scots can use different terms.

YE EXPECTIN' OOS TAE TALK LIK THIS AN SUCH RIGH?
DINNAE FECKIN DEE ET AWRIGH?

Not going to happen to Scotland. Unlike California, Scotland lacks the weather and appeal.

“Weapon”? You’re either some Scottish bloke lost in time or fucking English.

We don’t speak like that.

Ever been to the Isle of Jura? Is it worth a visit?

Ok, that's fair, but you're avoiding answering the question in order to decry the implied connotations of one of the words I used to ask it..

Kek no they weren't. California was 90% white in the 40s.

Attached: whitegenocideistotallyamythguys.jpg (812x3292, 699K)

how big is ur pp?

Nope, there’s fuck all to do there but visit one brewery

I'm from Glenboig.
Fuck up telling me I aint Scottish.
You're a fucking idiot too.

That sentence had too many syllables, fuck off.

Kek this is a Scottish thread, take your fucking Californian activity elsewhere.

Might be the size of a needle, but it moves like a fucking sewing machine.

I'm using it as an analogy

You’re from Coatbridge? Man I’m actually impressed that you’re able to communicate on here.

Aye you’ve said numerous times now.

Living further north thesedays, it's a lot better.

Is it? I’m living in Aberdeen after living my whole life in Paisley. There’s sweet fuck all life up north

Why did you reject independence, when did the scots become so cucked

Aye that's where I am now.
It's fucking miles better than Coatbridge.
At least there's shit to do if you got a tenner on you.

Do you know Scotland's first and best jpop idol, Koneko?

Attached: ( idolkoneko).png (600x600, 948K)

Who knows. It was a close game though, 55/45.

Probably fear of the unknown

I’m not a virgin so no, I don’t know her.

i keep confusing scots with irish people. do you have qt pale redheads there too

Hold up. If you weren't a virgin you'd know more women by default. Nice try, virgin.

Attached: dukebos.jpg (259x194, 12K)

We’re not the same.

And yeah probably.

Love that photo.

Just because I don’t know some random Kpop looking freak doesn’t mean I know less women. In fact I believe in quality not quantity