Drawthread

Drawthread
Quickie Edition

Normies: Request a draw
Drawfags: Draw poon

Attached: 0ccf63ceb6a810c5fc31b0a19fb9b6d4.jpg (731x944, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/data/b/image/1577/37/1577376642823.jpg
live.staticflickr.com/4200/35067267711_f4f48e8993_b.jpg
i.pinimg.com/originals/d5/ac/ce/d5acce631e5d778479185b9aa91e83fd.jpg
d2h1pu99sxkfvn.cloudfront.net/b0/2630328/397882852_lIiJoQZOSd/P6.jpg
cloud10.todocoleccion.online/coleccionismo-coca-cola/tc/2018/02/20/23/113029407.jpg
i.pinimg.com/originals/f8/aa/9b/f8aa9b277fe4d8da629e8eb9e887d74a.png
imgbox.com/g/RkqJY4UaWl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Re-draw this image of this hyena Girl and This Cheetah Girl in the drawing (art) style of joe murray / let's go luna! / Camp Lazlo / Rocko's Modern Life

hyena and cheetah: thebarchive.com/data/b/image/1577/37/1577376642823.jpg

console: live.staticflickr.com/4200/35067267711_f4f48e8993_b.jpg

i.pinimg.com/originals/d5/ac/ce/d5acce631e5d778479185b9aa91e83fd.jpg

d2h1pu99sxkfvn.cloudfront.net/b0/2630328/397882852_lIiJoQZOSd/P6.jpg

Soda Can: cloud10.todocoleccion.online/coleccionismo-coca-cola/tc/2018/02/20/23/113029407.jpg

lay's: i.pinimg.com/originals/f8/aa/9b/f8aa9b277fe4d8da629e8eb9e887d74a.png

Attached: 1582931287135.png (1100x850, 1.62M)

Draw nessa but with a monkey body from her neck down

Attached: people_nessa_2x.png (1041x964, 361K)

Requesting something cute and/or lewd with her

Attached: 1582704637747.png (898x1896, 339K)

Requesting Inui Hinako from Shokugeki no Soma tied up with her mouth duct taped shut, wearing the outfit in the reference.

Attached: DB69FEBC-FDFE-4B5B-928A-ED73BCBBAB80.png (650x580, 160K)

I'm sure she'd be popular in the /aco/ OC drawthread

She got ignored last time :(

Persist, maid user, remember your training

I would like Trixie Tang to sexually harass Luna as in the picture.

Attached: tfrdex.jpg (1394x1005, 253K)

i'll wait for a new OC thread on /aco/ i dont want to be a spammer like snake poo bot :(

We should do a yuri pairing sometime

Fuck off

Vete a la chingada.

I need some lewds of cone girl. Anything is welcome, you can even give her a dick if its preferred

Attached: 1582958306586.png (1098x1541, 243K)

Demon girl doing something lewd

Attached: IMG_20200228_214636_033.jpg (600x600, 77K)

Do you have other references?

Attached: 1583029751637.png (800x800, 90K)

Nothing other than these 2 sorry. Its oc only images are from other drawthreads.

CRUNGE
HAHA GET IT IT'S CRINGE HAHAHAHAH LAUGH WITH ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM POSTING THE WOJAK WITH THE CRINGE FACE HAHAHAHAHAH IM STATING THAT THESE GUYS ARE CRINGE BECAUSE THATS WHAT THEY ARE HAHAHAHAHAH CRINGE AHAHAHHAHA THEY ARE CRINGE DON'T YOU SEE THAT THAT IS A FUNNY AND HIGHLY INTELLIGENT JOKE, JUST THE MERE MENTION OF ME SAYING CRINGE MAKES THEM CRINGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA IM NO ARTIST BUT THESE drawFAGS ARE CRINGE HAHAHAH IM SO FUNNY I SHOULD START DOING THIS IN THE REAL WORLD BECAUSE THEN PEOPLE WITH THE SAME HUMOR WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THAT I AM SUPER FUNNY AND THAT THIS IS CRINGY AS CRINGE GETS HAHAHAHAH CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE JUST THE WORD MAKES ME HARD BECAUSE OF HOW CRINGY THIS IS HAHAHAHAHAHAH CRINGE HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Unmanaged stress is one of the biggest reasons for crashing.

sure whats your oc?

Hereditary: the horror involving the disintegration of a blood-related family.
Midsommar: Horror involving the integration of a family of choice.

Anyone gonna talk about Ari Aster's obsession with triangular house structures? Both of these films ended in almost the exact same way....

I thought MIDSOMMAR did a fantastic job of tapping into our deepest relational fears and insecurities: losing all of our family, being left, being talked shit about, being laughed at, being abandoned, being tricked. It was psychologically brilliant.

ken jeong is the epitome of asian success
first doctor
then actor
then Instagram model

Imagine trying to scream when you can’t move your own lips.

Just think about what's going to happen when she comes down from her mushroom high o.o

Due to the fat in the bear suit, Christian wasn't burned alive....he was BOILED

Calming.
Because Joel laughing is my ASMR

will graham x hannibal lecter ao3 inflation fat fetish vore forced eating gore cannibalist rule34xxx google search

“What’s heviah?”
“A Kiragram of stheel or a kiragram of Fæthars?”

I am incompetent

W. D. Y. W. F. M. Also known as
What do you want from McDonald’s?

Wotefok.

German predijo el Coronavirus, se ve muy chistoso mi pana en ese chascarillo digital.

It should be directed and written by 2 big guys
Ilya Naishuler and Edgar Wright
Maybe cowritten by
Quentin Tarantulino

Literally just the plot of Hardcore Henry but on mars.

I just want to draw bobs but getting gud takes more dedication than i can bring up

Attached: bobs.png (1147x1513, 314K)

Those look good

Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?

I wanna be the first one to say:
This guy just invented realistic VR equipment

If this was required for any game, gamer population would either drastically decrease, or we'd have thighs thicc enough to choke an elephant

So spiderman is an error.. he throws webs in his hands. He should be Webspinnerman!!

>Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you- you could, you’ll do, you- you wants, you, you could do so, you- you’ll do, you could- you, you want, you want them to do you so much you could do anything?

Requestin' this girl, entirely nude and hypnotized, coerced into getting fucked and eatenn alive by a large snake.
>She's riding the snake's dick cowgirl style, the snake cumming inside her
>The snake is coils up around her legs; its mouth open ready to swallow her head first
>Her head is inside the snake's mouth as the snake continues to swallow her
>The majority of her body is now inside the snake, only her feet are sticking out of his mouth
>The snake now has a bulging belly from where he swallowed her
>Same as last pic, except it's an x-ray view that shows her inside the stomach
>A 2-day later pic showing the snake with a slightly less bulging belly
>A week later pic showing the snake back to normal, no bulging belly, and with her remains shit out

Snek voore references: imgbox.com/g/RkqJY4UaWl

Attached: 7749393dc75c2aaa5568d35135151183f951430c3d1c156c68fa49fdc6004ab5.jpg (850x1410, 252K)

Korone dressed as Leon getting headpats from Oji-san would be *amazing*!

Attached: KK00lgAa_o.png (992x1403, 850K)

Attached: 1577513392619.png (2175x1500, 923K)

everyone loves the merchant, he seems scary and shady at first, but you find he is actually a very good businessman, he even has a shooting gallery that rewards you for doing well at it, and rewards free items for completing challenges he sets up for you. sometimes there are treasures right in front of them, and he'll let you pick them up and sell them to him, he even pays full price for those. Lastly, he seems genuinely friendly and like a good person, willing to help you out in your time of need and asking relatively little from you in return.
He's a good friend to you by the end of the game, one you look forward to seeing even if you have nothing you want to buy or sell, just his company for a brief time is enough to lift your spirits.
ty merchant oji-san, ty.

Attached: dormouse02.jpg (1200x1650, 465K)

Attached: 1577513419107.png (1080x1776, 1.03M)

thanks, trips

In loving memory of:

Soldier, who died by ambulance crashing

Scout, who died in a car crash

Medic, who died in a car bomb

Sniper, who was shot as a demonstration

Demoman, who took a critical shit

Engineer, who was uno reversed

Spy, who hung himself

Heavy, is dead

OMEGA
ENFO
BLÄ

Need some non lewds of my precious Hitloli lewds appreciated too

Attached: HitlerGirl02.png (1000x1200, 120K)

Human: where is bacteria?
Phages: gone, reduced to atoms

Requestin' this girl, entirely nude and hypnotized, coerced into getting fucked and eatenn alive by a large snake.
>She's riding the snake's dick cowgirl style, the snake cumming inside her
>The snake is coils up around her legs; its mouth open ready to swallow her head first
>Her head is inside the snake's mouth as the snake continues to swallow her
>The majority of her body is now inside the snake, only her feet are sticking out of his mouth
>The snake now has a bulging belly from where he swallowed her
>Same as last pic, except it's an x-ray view that shows her inside the stomach
>A 2-day later pic showing the snake with a slightly less bulging belly
>A week later pic showing the snake back to normal, no bulging belly, and with her remains shit out

Snek voore references: imgbox.com/g/RkqJY4UaWl

Attached: 7749393dc75c2aaa5568d35135151183f951430c3d1c156c68fa49fdc6004ab5.jpg (850x1410, 252K)

Attached: dormouse02.jpg (1200x1650, 465K)

What made Oizo such an inspiration to so many of his contemporaries is his fearlessness to take risk and ability to put feeling ahead of thought throughout his music-making process. For this reason, a lot of Oizo's albums offer varying degrees of coherence depending on the listener. For me personally, Lambs Anger hits the perfect balance between "a dog hitting random notes on a synthesizer", with just the right amount of Ed Banger influence to make these songs some of the most memorable and unique experiences within a genre that typically produces really formulaic, derivative shit.

Attached: KK00lgAa_o.png (992x1403, 850K)

If you do lewds remember she has a swastika shaped pussy

Attached: SwastikaPussy01.png (1600x1200, 514K)

Attached: 1577513419107.png (1080x1776, 1.03M)

Maldito seas winnie pooh. No hay derecho de desaparecer gente, ese acto denota que el cv es patrocinado por ese gobierno.

Attached: l5R31NPZ_o.jpg (919x1200, 292K)

Attached: 1577513392619.png (2175x1500, 923K)

My theory:
These are future generations of humans born into space or other planets, paying their respects to the home of humanity and burying the last descendents of the true terrans before they departure to another Universe leaving this one to 682

What if we kissed at the Not For Resale documentary... and we were both gamers...

What's the point of hijacking drawthreads? Why not loli or furry threads? Some people just want to get some art done

It’s kinda hard to understand danish

-A swedish

Ironic how Jim plays Robotnik who is a villain but it turns out the real villains were these fellas

Jim as always been on the side of these psychos, now they're throwing him under the bus.

Never side with these people, they WILL betray you without a moment's notice

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 03.06.58.png (588x890, 183K)

Cómo te iba diciendo, el camarón es la fruta del mar, se pueden hacer a las brasas, hervidos, fritos, a la plancha, con ajo, hay brochetas de camarones, también camarones criollos, caldo de camarones, camarones empanizados, rebosados, sofritos, camarones a la pimienta, camarones al limón, camarones con pasta, camarones jalapeños, sopa de camarón, estofado de camarón, ensalada de camarón, camarones con papas, hamburguesa de camarón, sandwich de camarón... Creo que eso es todo.

I present to you: the Luther! A four pound burger patty covered in cheese, grilled onion, five strips of bacon, all sandwiched between... two Krispy Kreme donuts!

>Jim
Who?

me deciding whether an object is masculine or feminine in spanish

-He is alive
-It is not
P A K I S T A N

Thanks much. Pretty good art. Would appreciate more if you dont go after other requests

requesitng someone draw this girl as a bunnygirl

Attached: 30604347_820101361519199_6234870540314607616_n.jpg (640x800, 127K)

gotta go fast

Agreed. That's why I avoid interacting with you Yea Forumstards as much as possible.

Taco, taco, macho nacho hola!

Disgusting.

It depends on what letter the word ends with...usually. There are always exceptions.

>pakistan
Inbred fuckers and knockoff Indians.

Attached: 1542002137293.jpg (512x502, 58K)

“Stop eating this! Stop drinking that!”

Life expectancy in the US is 78. Apparently all these “harmful” foods aren’t so harmful. 78 seems like a good age to kick the bucket.

Wow you guys really do devote your lives to requesting autist tier wank material! Probably depressed and vulnerable to bouts of loneliness and hopelessness too! That's what happens when you're a retarded coomer!

Attached: 1_NXpf1nGnRHnohOh9VpN9tw.png (1954x1783, 128K)

aah Funky Town. My favorite.
Well lemme tell you something, man.
The guys on your video did it just for money. Also they were on crack.
They're narcos and their victim is a rival cartel "soldier" that killed many of their side and costed them too much money.

The guy on OP is just a drunkard that got told by his second wife. She got tired of his shit took a knife from the kitchen and cut him on the leg. He took the knife and said "if you're gonna do it, do it right, bitch!". Then proceeded to cut the skin on her face and remove her organs.
Then called his ex wife and told her what he just did. The ex, knowing the man is crazy, called the cops and the rest is history.

What's feminine about a door, Germany?

Can someone draw a cute shota in goggles sucking dick at a glory hole that reads "the house with a cock in it's walls"

Attached: 81UPGRqmwlL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1057x1500, 311K)

Nah, I usually just post the request and go back to doing whatever else. Maybe I spend, at max, 2 minutes in this thread a day on average. A lot less than many of the thread regulars.

Attached: Untitled.png (384x376, 276K)

The Movie with a Title that Will Not be Seen

Internet, I know you like to hurt and corrupt things, I understand
But you better take care of this man and his fellas cause they ar

I don't fap to Hitloli I just think it's cute as fuck (especially the swastika pussy) and want as much as I can. Wanna build a folder really

I love how vinny's voice can either be this or S P E E N

What would you do if you are stuck in a room with a jukebox and a c418 cat disc in it

My head hurts.

slams head against support beam

You are Fuhbenesew, a knight living in the kingdom of Larion. You have a steel longsword and a wooden shield. You are on a quest to defeat the evil dragon of Larion. You've heard he lives up at the north of the kingdom. You set on the path to defeat him and walk into a dark forest. As you enter the forest you see a large black dragon flying above you. He looks like an angry version of your own father.

"I'm here!" you shout as loud as you can. "The dragon is coming for us! We need to get out of this forest before it comes.” You run as fast as you can through the forest until you find a small clearing. There's nothing but trees around you, so you start running towards them. Suddenly there's a flash of light and then darkness. You turn your head and see that you're not alone anymore. A group of dwarves come from behind some trees. They don't seem to be afraid of anything though.

"Hello," one says with a friendly voice. "We're called the Dwarves."

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, we were sent by our king to help you."

"Who is my King?"

"Oh, that's easy. It's me. I'm the leader of all the dwarves here."

"No, no. I mean what kind of question is that? Are you a dwarf or something?"

"Um...no..."

"Then why do you ask such a stupid question?"

"Because it's the only thing we know how to answer right now."

"What's the difference between a dwarf and a human?"

"A dwarf has less hair than humans."

"How many dwarves does it take to change a lightbulb on?"

"Two.”

"Okay, okay, I'll stop asking stupid questions. Thanks." The dwarves nod their heads and disappear back into the trees.

Only 211 posts left to go, spamanon!

Attached: 1464652035667.jpg (426x382, 9K)

Guy.

Attached: file.png (667x670, 386K)

Christ, so much incoherent bullshit.

Damn the movie was better than i expected
"Thousand year Reich needs thousand year soldiers"
One of my favorite line from this movie

Stupid show stupid character

Why do you do all that SPAM comments?

Are you a fucking troll or are you a fucking Spambot?

Doing more reqs?

Funny thing is, you can tell he has a Yea Forums pass. Some of the posts are less than 15 seconds of each other, the cooldown for normal posters. Also, beyond about 20-25 posts in quick succession, captchas, now that they're required for every single post, begin to get near impossible to complete and really slow to load. Report and ignore. Dude will probably lose his Yea Forums pass, wasted money, if banned. I don't know for sure

Attached: 1463283995_1445744927_13d2a8404b94.jpg (320x344, 18K)

Trinket's just jelly because Elves are perfect fuck machines that can smell dick from five miles away and she had to work at it.

what is this spam? and why only on drawthreads?

Attached: Ninja.png (419x716, 104K)

i have braindamge

she looks chill

Requesting a Shygal on a sling shot bikini
Make her tanned or brown please

Attached: swimsuit with tape.webm (720x1280, 1.26M)

It is very annoying than a drawthread.

come an user any to moester or just to spam

Trigoat filled this last night.

The version of Take on Me for suicidal people named "Take Me Out."

draw me some good ol gold fish being fed by an astronaught

Attached: 1541912188610.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

He said something about re-doing it

also i can see her as the dominant one

Attached: 1582349343312.png (921x1361, 533K)

Stranger Things alternate ending where everybody dies

Stop

what would you like?
did hero or ppopopopoka id this?
perhaps

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 03.35.27.png (814x1204, 228K)

Maybe?

BOTH my moms are gay.

How about her nude, legs spread, covering her face and blushing

Lmao so this is a Drawthread with no drawfags
Might aswell delete it
The "fuck off" user is trembling in his cha9r waiting for one to appear so he can spread his hate

Mines a switch anyway, so it's chill.

Feel free to pair them whenever

Fuck off

Requesting Zora sized shark boi trying on undersized clothes while fem user blushes in the background.

Please?

Attached: Shark.png (400x1048, 120K)

80s comedy sitcom about vampires in high school

Requesting the addition of a pussy.

Attached: 1557104558820.jpg (1080x1920, 153K)

LETRAS

Olha eu quero escapar, sonhe um sonho e já,Sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe,Cai no sono, vai dormir, Sonhe um sonho seu guri,Sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe,Vai dormir ou se não vou te dar um pancadão Sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe Dorme aí mas cuidado, o perigo mora ao lado,Sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe,Não desista vamos lá,um copo d'agua pode toma,Sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe sonhe

So cute thank you!

So on January 10th I wrote something about this lmao
I was...Jerry... you hearin’ this?

Yeah..

I was sittin’ there... Jerry... with a bunch of faceless individuals...

That so, friend?

Yeah! They all had no faces! Jerry can you believe it?

I... yes, friend... I do believe it. Faceless you say?

Yeah Jerry! Faceless!
Dressed up. All dressed up in fancy suits.. as if.. they were going somewhere Jerry!

What a crazy conundrum.

I know. And.. music was playin’, Jerry, it was soothing to my brain.
Nice, slow, beautiful tunes.. coming from all sides. I’d love to see and hear it all again Jerry!

I’d love to as well.

You think I will... hear it again... see it, Jerry?

Oh yes friend, I believe it. Were you asleep or awake?

I... oh Jerry... I don’t know...

You don’t know?

I don’t... what... what’s... who’s my name?

Friend.. y—

Friend?

Yes?

Who...... am I?
Jerry... who am I?

11:42 - 11:52 PM
10 minutes

Looks like it’s true GL to you 2

Attached: 1583123577965.png (860x1250, 479K)

pair them on a yuri lewd please

Planarian: bruh i need a gf
Scientist: cuts it in half
Planarian: a scientist is a planarian's best friend.

TO SHOW YOU THE POWER OF STEM CELLS

I SAWED THIS PLANARIA IN HALF

Me: im bored
cuts off my own hand and waits overnight
Other me: hey
Me: hey

He is so beautiful and cute. >o< I can't.
P.s: Also manly af

He is so handsome. I still think Will Graham is his best role so far, very memorable.

Your bot is on the fritz, faggot

What’s the point of these threads if some dumbass will just shoot it down?

joocy cocks

I am conglomerate.

who?
this requires effort
gimme a couple mins
desu
why even bother to ask?

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 03.47.47.png (900x844, 158K)

Fuck off

Requesting the 3 girls on the bottom chasing the crusader girl while the crusader girl yells "BEGONE HEATHENS"

Attached: As God Commands.jpg (812x960, 129K)

give criticism you fucks

Cone girl

We’ve reached the point where not wanted to be infected with a virus makes you racist.

requesting her in a playboy girl outfit

Attached: bunnytie.png (863x920, 954K)

Parrots repeat what you said in their own voice. Ravens sound like they're making fun of you

No

ngmi

from piss you were born and to piss you will return

That's why my final rating for this is a broken marriage/ten.

drawthreads

looks like a tangerine haha get it?

requesting this bat girl getting fucked with her legs held up

Attached: bat girl.png (1504x1552, 296K)

Attached: 20200302_221714.jpg (1070x2260, 1.06M)

Thanks for cleaning up the threads, faggot nigger kike pedo weeb jannies.

Fuck off

kys tween

What a way to start my new life, the perfect egg sandwich.

Attached: What A Way, To Start My New Life.jpg (400x189, 159K)

Requesting these two having sex.

Attached: zzz.jpg (1280x1164, 232K)

terry?

thats what they are doing in the pic, use your imagination pre-tard.

is that just a copy-paste of what linear posted like two weeks ago?

someone please draw neferpitou from hxh getting anally raped (preferably by killua)

Attached: 85398060-51ad-452b-861d-597826fb4ed8.png (1200x1600, 1.03M)

Someone draw me the next smash character ffs I'm ready for some psychic drawfaggotry spoilers.

Requesting proper colors for this.

Attached: Jennifer.png (800x800, 142K)

wew that took longer than i thought
gonna skip it
ah, right
my guess is sheldon cooper

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 04.55.08.png (1118x696, 557K)

Here are the proper colors.

Attached: Hairbow_Rock.jpg (343x320, 25K)

Fuck off

sheldon cooper is extremely unrealistic your psychic abilities are shit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
like this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-03 at 05.15.19.png (976x774, 86K)

Twintelle

Attached: 20200302_231556.jpg (1512x2016, 1.58M)

Could you draw her inside a cauldron getting her feet licked by a wolf dude or another character?

Attached: Neko.jpg (1062x1500, 290K)

Kinda like this ref

Attached: Soup.png (800x650, 547K)

Requesting her drinking a potion that makes her thIcc

Attached: Peepee.png (319x1095, 216K)

>potionfag

Requesting a body swap between Mario and Peach. Mario in Peach's body would be taking off the top of the dress to see her bare breasts while Peach in Mario's body is trying to hide an erection

Attached: b7e.png (1024x1199, 1.29M)

Fuck off

What?

Requesting anything cute or lewd you like with my kitsune Sayuri, not chibi preferred

Attached: Sayuri.png (580x580, 221K)

lolifags get out

Do you have a not chibi reference?

requesting more lewd of this gay femboy demon

Attached: gaydemonboy.jpg (2285x2313, 234K)

Have you eaten something nice today anons? I got to eat sweet bread and drink cheap milk

Attached: 1582704637745b.png (921x2000, 279K)

Her body and hair could be like this

Attached: body ref.jpg (472x649, 22K)

Going to bed but once again doubling down on the requests below. Need as man as I can get hopefully can wake up to some cuties

LOOK AT MY BABY GUYS

Attached: Rainbow On Swing.png (1080x1920, 405K)

pedos go back to the middle east

Draw someone putting a Roomba in their ass

requesting art of this dude

Attached: 52B7F154-C411-4C32-87A3-82DF6D4E41E0.png (867x1000, 830K)

any annons wanna drsw rhis dude

Attached: A378BE56-2F8A-42CC-8A5C-2966B21B640D.jpg (828x1392, 253K)

he's already drawn, mister shit spelling

u have it ;(

I imagine i'm not the only disappointed man in your life

well damn

Attached: 33022695-7FBE-4D06-8A9D-5CC23721F9E7.png (400x400, 23K)

Fuck off

does anyone still have the drawfag doc with paint tool sai and photoshop?

>since 2017
NGMI

Attached: 20200301_161422.jpg (720x1344, 300K)

Omelette du fromage, harleen quinzel

uwu

You doing requests still? If so, requesting Ms. Bellum seating seductively on top of a desk.

Attached: Sara_Bellum.png (293x394, 55K)

family picnic

Attached: rider.png (760x626, 141K)

Fuck off

give them the dick milk

Chubby

Requesting sfw or nsfw of this moth lady

Attached: 20200104_235825.png (1071x1538, 387K)

If you are doing requests can you maybe try this one please?

Attached: ShygalShyguys-ShyGardensStakeoutLines.jpg (874x1000, 275K)

I’m having trouble, what are the things talking, and is the shyguy in the middle on a pot or her sleeve

sorri ill pass
two dicc milks coming up
soft

Attached: rider.png (517x481, 76K)

Fuck off

hi Yea Forums, I'm new to these, requests?

Attached: bin.jpg (600x600, 74K)

got a name?

Her taking some shota dick?

Attached: xrUPvuf.png (1016x1414, 704K)

draw a grapploct hugging its trainer

Attached: grap.png (500x500, 122K)

Nice. Love milfs stuff. Requesting a ghost fucking that milf like pic related.

Attached: 1579671146948.png (1771x2072, 1.12M)

Requesting a pic featuring some tickle torture plz. :3

/r/ my oc in Glitch Techs style

Attached: 7B58B3D7-9AED-49A7-BC66-28F73A1ABE85.png (521x893, 151K)

Requesting Dr Natalie at the computer with an embarrassed expression and blushing.

Attached: 1577256330090.png (356x501, 128K)

Could you do something cute with my Ruby?

Attached: Rube.jpg (579x971, 48K)

Fuck off

think you can do something cute with this novakid?

Attached: ira.png (360x466, 100K)

Please?

welcome. do our requests or you can kill yourself, we dont care about your day, how you feel, or what you want

do our porn requests simple as that.

A simple and quick one, just redraw her on your style, references of her maid cosplay regular clothes and her naked

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-12.44.02.jpg (1773x1773, 362K)

I don't have a name

nyeh, not into pokemon that much

Attached: bon.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Very cute, thanks fam

Run, leave, dont post here
There's nothing but fetishfags in these threads

Fuck off

Could you do this?

Your arts really good. Would be appreciated

can you try

do your post your stuff somewhere?

Attached: bun.png (600x600, 102K)

Fuck off

please?

could you pwease try this?

Cute! Thank you!

that's a lot of requests but this is my last one, sorry to the rest

is it a bad hour to be here? I thought more people would be drawing

Attached: ban.jpg (600x600, 73K)

Not many drawfags sadly. We make requests when they show up

Requesting past Nyan (the cat) snuggled with his owner in his sleep.

Attached: Nyan_EWWWW.jpg (340x276, 29K)

Sorta. Sometimes we get a few artist s while other times we don't. Depends.

Fuck off

Very cute! Thanks friend!

nope

drink bleach

the requests I got weren't all that bad I guess

o well if it's always like this maybe it won't be as fun as I thought

Attached: ben.jpg (600x600, 73K)

Fuck off

we never have drawfags

>drawing
>fun
you must be new here

People here fluctuates, sometimes it will be full and sometimes nothing, no one but us fags shitposting

draw my porn request prick.

Drawthreads are nearly dead, we used to get like a dozen drawfags a thread but now we’re lucky to get 4 or 5

blame the shitposters telling everyone who so much as draws a line to fuck off and the spammers

if drawing is not fun here, its no wonder there's no people

you can't make me

I guess I'll try some other time then, because really I'm the only one drawing now

Attached: boon.png (600x600, 59K)

Fuck off

It can still be fun. Just depends if you are lucky. The whole point is to draw and have whatever fun.

I hope you manage to pop up when we have a few people around, it’d be nice to have another drawfag

Wtf vorefag is based

samefag
after
samefag

it never ends

Attached: rage.png (134x162, 3K)

The irony

I always have been

Attached: Hail!.gif (500x500, 399K)

Not sure if it means much but I think I saw the same spam on /trash/.
On the same request.

you got nuthin on me boss. check em dubs tho

Attached: buun.png (600x600, 77K)

Try /tg/ they have well organized series of threads with a bunch of active artists. Yea Forums is good for a few sketches but don't expect more than one drawfag at a time as it's not really a board we frequent to draw.

Fuck off

adorable drawing

Requesting her giving birth, what she births is up to you. No blood/pain.

Attached: 1579417886860.png (906x1280, 755K)

You are now just another annoying fucker like the rest of the shitheads on these threads.

Filtered.

Attached: 15820826155861.jpg (250x241, 25K)

Its like this since all the spam and fuck offs started from this random bot

how do you filter random new images before they're posted

Pussy

Zzzz...

Attached: ss+(2020-03-03+at+02.55.07).jpg (686x742, 49K)

Fuck off

okey see you never then

I mean sure but is that really enough to make people go away?

a drawing! hi

Attached: baan.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Fuck off

Attached: sketch1583222490580.png (500x500, 55K)

It looks like it, one week ago this type of thread had 4 drawfriends at this time of day

Fuck off

is that THE Mego?

>retard asking what happened to the drawthreads
>retards in turn waste time in explaining
>retard asks more questions instead of delivering requests
don't encourage this behavior.

Attached: 153241053033.jpg (396x360, 42K)

Drawing on a tablet is hard
I like you
Hellooo

Attached: 2.jpg (484x618, 36K)

Fuck off

if you don't like it then leave

Attached: sketch1583222731222.png (500x500, 18K)

Nice booty

Fuck off

is the fuck off guy a bot? have you guys investigated how it works?

does it detect inverted colors? how complex or simple of a pic does it detect as a candidate for fucking off?

Attached: been.jpg (600x600, 95K)

How are you? feels like it's been ages

Fuck off

nobody tell him.

hmmm

Attached: biin.png (600x600, 42K)

thats just a faggot spamming

Fuck off

is there even a chance at getting nsfw requests done here anymore

It’s way too accurate to be a bot, just a an angry coomer that didn’t get his request filled

There are like 3 drawfags that don’t do nsfw, what are you on about?

nope all just avatarfags here

I just wanna se anything with her

imagine being such a waste of space that you spend all day, every day, for weeks, spamming the same two words in doodle threads on a taiwanese rug weaving forum

>complaining will never change that one bit
If you can't beat em, join em.

I wish I could live such a carefree life

complete art funk

Attached: sketch1583223197556.png (500x500, 62K)

Isnt it the snake poo guy that does this fuck off stuff?

Drama b8

Fuck off

Attached: Fuck off.jpg (944x786, 121K)

I never see them anymore

Fuck off

yup it can't be a bot

it'd be cool if it was one, I always wanted to figure out how those work

aaaaaand now I'm starting to understand a few things about the drawthreads here

Attached: biiin.jpg (600x600, 59K)

Fuck off

Attached: hello there.png (711x482, 8K)

that's the worst, it's always so hard to break out of 'em. Best way I find to get past is blasting some good jams, though that doesn't even work all the time.
regardless, I'm glad to see you pop back in!

Fuck off

Attached: nyah.png (515x486, 85K)

Fuck off

fucking stupid anime fuck you

Its you! Are you doing dancing requests?

You want me to dance for you? You'd be making a huge mistake

Attached: hoho.png (463x391, 72K)

>meanwhile in Yea Forums drawthreads
>"Ah yes, would you like some cum? Would you like some cum?"
>"Because here in Yea Forums we just jerk eachother off, just jerk eachother off because we're retarded fuckers with no life or friends"

Attached: 150647817515150185.jpg (580x407, 49K)

Fuck off

you made a shitty avatar reaction doodle to tell me no

fuck you go die

What happened to you.

you're the guy next to a circlejerk not participating though, you're here because you have no life nor friends but you're not even getting jerked off.

Dance please :)

the duality of a man

Stop pretending to be a girl you disgusting tranny

GO BACK TO

>stop drawing in a drawthread reeee

Ok Boomer, get YYYEEEEETTED on

Attached: yeet.png (688x508, 93K)

Fuck off

Is this a bullying thread or are any drawfags actually doing requests? Cause I'm still looking for more cone girl

>asking for more when you literally just got a good drawing
faggot

this is an avatarfag thread

Worse than vorefag. That goes for maidfag, tf fag, fernando and whoever the fuck.

Don’t forget hitlolifag

Messy messy

Attached: 3.jpg (724x817, 106K)

Art made, pay me now!

Attached: yeet.png (410x504, 80K)