Why do white people have such thin lips while black and Latino people have Fuller lips?

Why do white people have such thin lips while black and Latino people have Fuller lips?

Attached: IMG_20200302_195946.jpg (603x412, 77K)

>inb4 pictures of thin lipped apes and monkeys

probably temperature

When you have to babysit like 30 fatherless niggers, it's easy to suction cup them to the windows for hours on end.

I’m just glad I’m in between the spectrum of old grannie lips and fat nigger lips

/Thread

i'm a white guy and i have very thick lips

White women are sucking so much good white dick that their lips pull back

Because niggers and spics suck so much white dick.

because were constantly about to call all of you "monkeys"

Thin white lips for thin white dicks.

im white and im almost 100 percent positive that my dick is thick than yours

Attached: thumb_for-every-white-person-that-has-called-a-black-person-12905665.png (200x202, 32K)

dude black people look like straight up gorillas

you cant even deny it

We call it Darwinism

Colder weather calls for thinner lips

i guess that perfectly explains deontay wilder's lips then

fpbp

white people had to breed blacks into having big lips so you can give us good bjs, then hang the rest

he's black, so his lips will, of course, be bigger than those of a white man... what are you trying to say here, user?

We spend our time around full lipped niggers with our mouths clamped shut so as not to start a race war.

So they are easier to spot. Basic instincts, dominant genes

I noticed how there many racist white people as well.

you literally made a race bait thread you fucking retarded nigger

those dominant genes didnt prevent them from being enslaved for hundreds of years now did they

They got outsmarted but it's all coming back to them now. It's important to make decisions that prevent these things from happening. America is blacked.

I said nothing of hate against white people you idiot lol, just stating the obvious about their lips .

>black and Latino people have Fuller lips?
From sucking the white man's dick

black people made a smaller percentage of the US population in 2010 than they did in 1850

youre just regurgitating an idiotic stereotype like the idiotic uneducated little minority that you are

Why is your example the shrivelled and aged face of an old lady?

right? lol

Was it measured in weight?

it was counted, in numbers

I don't like capitalism but don't tell the elite
*whispers*

half of the hispanics in the US identify as white

Globalisation will cross many boundaries oof human identification

FUCK

right, but we'll all be speaking english and spanish (european languages)

English only preferably

We're not racist because niggers are such high quality people. If you fuckers would act like people instead of animals that happen to know how to talk, maybe contribute to society, then you'd see a huge decrease in racism. You may also notice that Morgan Freeman and other such people who happen to have dark skin don't get a lot of racist encounters because they know how to act.

This is a fine point. I find it peculiar myself how Indians, Arabs, jews, and gooks and chinks of all sorts never have this “racism” problem the way blacks do. It’s almost as if minding your business, having a job and following the law is all that’s really expected of you, and if you can manage that you’ll get along fine.
>muh systemic racism

Evolution.

>Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me

>race bait
>nigger
ahem

Attached: 1434597840443.png (642x1083, 305K)

Who the fuck cares? Why do you need excuses to hate people who look different than you do?

Attached: 1522946852034.jpg (284x279, 14K)

they have to bite their lips and not cuss out all the dumbass niggers. Nigger restraint

Oh my god, who fucking cares??

Why do they always choose pictures of 70-80 year old women. Do they not know people loose fat as they age and thier body wastes away?

>niggers
>crackers

Attached: handrubbing jew nose.jpg (1080x1101, 161K)

>this mad
>damage control
lol

Attached: fellow-whites.jpg (402x401, 44K)

Attached: racism-trotzky.jpg (656x960, 94K)

Nobody's clicking on your stupid faggot shit
frogposter

Attached: nazi-jews-marxist-concept.jpg (574x720, 82K)

Useful idiots like you would explain anything away. Serial killing. It's a good thing, right? "Leftists" just get in the way of it.

Attached: babblingjews.png (1240x1068, 1.27M)

Thicker lips mean to prevent having dry lips.

Old people get smaller lips. Look at Michael Jordan now for example.

Fat asses mean to prevent dry pussies.

Fat ass whores get bigger asses. Look at pic related

Attached: 1582854292465.jpg (630x788, 88K)

yo nigga

c-can...can you show me please?

Because parasites have to cling onto a host somehow....