Wwyd to me?

wwyd to me?

Attached: 20200302_160959.jpg (3264x2448, 1.08M)

i dunno, probably fuck you?

but in what ways !

put pants on you then send you to your retard school

in the butt?

nice !

>nice !
Awww, you're so sweet, user. Have you considered to volunteer with the elderly?

>wwyd to me?

Attached: 1566057700708.webm (245x145, 494K)

speaking of butts you should post yours

Based

ok !

Attached: 20200302_162016.jpg (3264x2448, 1.26M)

uh how old are you

19 uwu

i'd do your mom faggot

hmm almost the same age as me, im getting tired tho so im gonna go to bed cutie

oop gn then I suppose

id try to lick your ass till u cum hands free

id love a tongue in my hole !

Attached: 20200302_164243.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

Burn you alive

do you have a discord or something

unagi#9870

Execute you.

laugh at you and your little dick then slam the shit out of your head with a baseball bat

post more

Id love to suck your toes

Beat you mercilessly

I would suck on that beautiful cock slowly. Not try and make you cum just enjoy sucking it. Enjoy having it in my mouth and enjoy tasting all of the precum coax out.

Can you do that to my cock too?

Maybe, are you femme/trap/sissy? Or just have a nice looking cock?

take away your rights.

take you out on a nice date have sensual amd romantic sex with you. proceed to get more emotionally attached over the following months until we decide to take thing more serious. once we start dating i will likely slowly get bored and begin to seek emotional and sexual attention outside of our relationship. one day you come home and find me cheating. I explain how ive been over it for a while and we should probably just go our seperate ways. we split and dont speak for several years. one day i get drunk and send you a drunk text which inevitably leads to bad decision on both our parts. we end up having an awkward breakfast where i have to explain that we shouldnt have done that and that this didnt mean anything. we never speak again.

you up for it?

how much do you weigh and how tall are you

I mean my cock is nice looking no trap or sissy or fem at all but i do like getting my dick sucked

Maybe I would. I am very hungry for cock and don't have any one to suck off :)

Would fuck your ass for a cuple hours

Cut off your dick and sick my dogs on your ruined groin, until you pass out from blood loss and pain. Flay your skin from your body, and drop you ass-first on a stick.

Sweet i mean i coupd also suck you off it would be rude to not return the favor

Well I would either want to stroke myself and cum with you in my mouth or just be locked in chastity and not be able to cum at all.

cut off your dick and balls, and fuck that gash you faggot.

Probably hold my sides from laughing at what a gay boy you are, and then steal whatever female is unlucky enough to be in contact with such a feminine little girl boy everyday.

Can I see your tung

I can deal with that

Got any pics?

Respectfully remind you to put some clothes on, then ask you to make me a fucking sandwich, ugly ass

wait, you didn't say
>alright, let's get this out on to a tray!

Cuddle and spoon with you, most likely my cock slipping in :3

I would throw up on you in disgust

Why are there so many faggots on here these days? Wtf happened?

Suck your dick while playing with your butt.

this

Nothing. Yea Forums's always been gay.

fuck you look so cute and skinny, i would definitely do depraved things to you. some of them even in public

To be quite honest, I would dress you up as my little boy and treat you as such, you have the perfect body to fulfill my ageplay fetish. Also I would fuck your mouth :0

Flip you over on your stomach and eat your ass out

Make you hang out with this guy