Tell me about you please. Age, sex, dreams, etc

Tell me about you please. Age, sex, dreams, etc,

Attached: PeRNmoT.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

male
want to live in a unabomber type cabin in the mountains

more pics like this pls

I lived isolated once, in another city alone.
Fun for a while but not in the long run.

male
be able to daily trade thousands at a time

Yasss. 1970s nudist photos. Bush for days.

Woodstock or general 60's nostalgia?

Attached: GettyImages-50591297.jpg (1024x422, 153K)

no I don’t think I will

Are you trading atm? What would make you able to trade in high volumes?

Tell me :)

Attached: 84482832_4b848ef252_z.jpg (500x375, 132K)

just anything with that nostalgia photograph kodachrome look. woodstock is good too.

i'm aspie. i prefer being alone. i've lived alone for the last 6 years. i run all my errands at 4 or 5 am on the weekends so i can avoid people. i have very little interaction with people. i think i'll be ok.

male
First thing i was imagining was simply being content in myself, and my environment. Not allowing the system or people to be able to divulge me from feeling a sense of satisfaction.

However, how can i attain these vibes without the need for technology, or even people? Anyway, i do want a nice car, a house, a wife and kids eventually. Whether that will happen is anyones guess. I'm caught in a huge clusterfuck at the moment.

24, will definitely destroy myself before old age does, wanted to be an astronaut, angry most of the time, genuinely want pic related to be real life

Attached: a-cure-for-cancer-turned-deadly-1513270040.jpg (780x439, 70K)

>i do want a nice car
not worth it. they NEVER hold their value

>a house
own several and rent them out. steady stream of income and someone else is paying for them

>a wife and kids
that's a task and a chore. don't do this unless you're willing to give up all your freedom

>23
>Male
>To have a decent career and have no financial worries, so that I may enjoy life.

what's the cause of your anger?

Lowkey lost all credibility when you said you shouldn’t have a family.

male
ideal life/dream would be to find a woman to settle down with who's saving herself, own a piece of land away from the city and use some of the land for livestock, to build my own house and work on local farms and fishing boats while the wife tends to the home animals and children.

i never said shouldn't. learn to read, you flaming faggot.

19 male
Just want to be a successful scientist

I lived your fantasy of desolation. It wont make your life better because it's just a fantasy. Our brains simply make it impossible to be happy like that. We need relationships and the struggle it brings, maybe not to be happy, but certanly to be content. And if youre not content, you wont be able to be happy. If i read this while i wanted to escape, i know it would have sounded like bs, it isnt. Do your best to form healthy relasionships, atleast it wont make it worse.

M, 20
Everyone I know only pretends to like me because they feel sorry for me or they don't want to get in trouble.

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

Your attitude towards a family being a “chore” shows your exact mentality clearly - you’ve never had a woman or a child so you just assume they’re a pain in the arse because that’s what TV has told you. Having a partner and someone who relies on you is so much more rewarding, and nothing at all like a chore. Faggot.

Also trade disability money and government chips in.

hi, faggot. i'm user. i've had a wife and have a kid. know what you're talking about before talking shit on 4chin.

You’re a fucking bitch

All that matters in life is family. When you’re old your happiness will come from watching your children raise their family and being there for your grandchildren. Everything else is nonsense.

Hello faggot, I am also user. You say “had” which implies she’s no longer with you. I mean no wonder, considering you only think of them as chores. That’s if anything you’re saying is true, which I highly doubt.

Male
I'm black and can't have dreams cause we get shot

Heres your (you), mutt.

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 43K)

You're wrong. It is your low self-esteem telling you that. People are content with us man, like we are content with people. No large feelings like dislike or overly loving. I guess that hurts too in a way, but more like indifference.

male
go to grad school and become a therapist and help people

He makes a good point... some niggers, well all niggers actually, and certainly this dipshit
are terrible at caring for their offspring and have too low of impulse control to form meaningful relationships.

It's just the way I'm wired, anything remotely negative that impacts me equates to anger. It's been that way since I was a kid

All the best. Gl

>>>this

>29, 30 in April
>M
>To become a successful YTer and/or streamer

It’ll never happen, though I’ve amassed a small cult following

Age 25
Sex No
Dreams Move to USA, get green card and join the US army

your prejudice has mislead you

What’s so important about a woman saving herself?

So many people hold sex in such high esteem, when it’s actually just “ok”.

Would you seriously be turned off by a 10/10 perfect woman just because she has slept with someone else previously?

I smell deep routed insecurity.

19, M
Already own a nice house so I’m living alone. Two main dreams: 1) finish my bachelors in Computational science and engineering and get a master and PhD in computational physics, then go back to get a bachelors in philosophy. 2) Huge car guy (right now I own a Tesla model S and a Porsche Cayenne) so I really want to expand my collection.

Enlighten me.

tell me about your relationship with your parents and siblings

you can't read, so there's no point

>copping out this hard

Oh I can read perfectly fine, go on, do explain yourself.

male
and i'd just like the peace, quiet and time to read a book

pic unrelated

Attached: m113a2esvspassingthruhighway8.jpg (1280x960, 82K)

If you have a cult following, why arent you doing anything witth it?

Hi user, 21, UK, pretty much a Yea Forums lurker on here. I'm a uni drop out, currently working as a freelance event and wedding photographer whilst living in a houseshare with friends. I've just gotten out of a 4 year relationship and can confirm dating apps are dreadful.

How do you guys naturally meet new people?

You're too busy?

Male
Long term dream is having enough passive revenue to be able to live like a NEET forever and have time to program stuff
Short term is finally working as a programmer

>I mean no wonder, considering you only think of them as chores. That’s if anything you’re saying is true, which I highly doubt.
an assumption was made based on 'facts' not in evidence. that is a prejudice.

Through work, but youre freelance so thats harder. Ive seen people say you should pickup a new hobby if you want friends. Gets harder with time and youre only 21, living with friends. You should be glad you have ppl around you at all :)

They’re mostly 11 year old Fortnite idiots. Maybe I should give them some Kool-Aid

Male
I’d like to wake up and soon and pursue my passion, Ive been stuck in this weird apathetically sedated feeling for the last year or so and if I don’t get out of it soon and do something with my life I feel like I’ll be stuck like this forever. Outside of that I have issues with anger and just general tom foolery but that only comes out at times when I feel like I’ve “woken up“ and have returned to my normal self for the remainder of that day.

Maybe I just tell myself that so that I won't do or say anything that will make people dislike me.

Wow, and water is wet.

It’s a fucking anonymous thread website, everything here is assumption - you’d be out of your mind to think otherwise.

You’re clearly either the guy who made the post about women being chores trying to change the subject and fire back at attackers - or you’re just some random chump who’s looked to start an argument over, pardon my french, fuck all.

male
im a video game developer at a AAA studio, so really the only dream I have is to just go up in seniority and make more money. already got the career i want

ad hominem attack. you're projecting your faults in hopes of bringing me down to your level. :)

I'd reccomend going to a therapist to sort shit out. They'll help you in different ways. Conversation, meds if you need them etc. Helped me for sure. At 19 life is peak confusing.

Now this is getting interesting lol

That's true. Definitely looking for more hobbies atm

I feel like this whenever I'm smoking too much weed too often.

you suck at conversation and debate :)

women ARE chores, the fuck are you on about? its a matter of what youre willing to put up with for an orifice and its honestly not that special.

Thanks for the advice, I’ve been to several therapists since I was a kid but I always was able to waste their time and convince them that nothing was wrong since I didn’t want help, Now that I do want help maybe it’ll be different so I’ll definitely give it a try if I can figure out the whole insurance thing.

I don’t smoke all that often but I do smoke, cigarettes super often, weed like once every two weeks and drink like once a month. Although I’ve heard that substances wreak havoc on your mind if you’re not all there mentally so idk

Honest people, the ones you deserve to have in your life, will tell you if you do something that makes them dislike you. If they dont, fuck em. They're at fault.
If you like the people around you, chances are, most likely, that they like you back. Your ability to even think that people dislike you says to me that you've got humility in you. One of the most likeable qualities.

Bro I'm not even the guy

late reply but fuck it.

because im saving myself too, no insecurity here. truthfully id turn down a 10/10 if she wasn't a virgin. but im also not looking for a 10/10.

my ideal partner will be tall and have strong features. beauty is of course important but im not looking for just beauty.

no insecurity, i don't think i can be anymore confident and secure in myself. id just like to have a like-minded wife.

Male
Being financially independent

So I was correct in my first assumption? How interesting.

I don’t project anything, you’ve shown your true colours to everyone good sir.

You couldn’t make yourself look any more lonely if you tried - try actually having a relationship, maybe your perspective will change.

I’m the guy, no need to answer to him. I’ll deal with this filth myself.

Whats the plan?

Attached: reece.jpg (100x100, 3K)

What is it about a woman being a non-virgin that turns you off so much?

>women ARE chores, the fuck are you on about? its a matter of what youre willing to put up with for an orifice and its honestly not that special.
Fucking hell. Imagine being this much of a fucking loser. Pretty sad tbqh

Exactly, I can always tell when there’s someone on this who’s never actually been in a relationship. They perceive women to be pains because they’re either children, or men who’ve never had any personal experience - and base their assumptions purely on what they hear other guys joking about, or what they’ve seen in media.

well, i said 'had a wife'. so you really didn't point out anything that i didn't make obvious. you aren't too terribly smart, are you.

>like minded

You will never be an exact copy of anyone you meet, and since the rest of us feel a non virgin dating a virgin means they aren't "like minded", then neither are you like minded if she likes to crochet and you read textbooks before going to bed...

If you pick a shit one, sure.
How many women complain because them and their husbands both have full time jobs and shes still expected to cook clean and do everything when shes home?
Does that sound like chores? Because the men in these scenarios are literally chores.

Im 24 male
When i was younger i dreamt of being an engineer, a pioneer in the field of robotics medical tech, owning my own house and lab by my late 20s.But somewhere along the way it went to shit. Now im just a nameless office wage slave who cant even get along with his fellow drones becausely all they want is to drink and party the nights away while i keep pointlessly researching and accumalating knowledge and skills ill never get to apply.

Attached: 75610867_1480965468723498_1561969744586735616_o.jpg (1000x1277, 152K)

>women show up
oh boy.

Attached: 1574473655373.gif (500x600, 311K)

it's not a turn off or a dislike but it does make me stop considering her as my wife. i have many non virgin girl friends and im good friends with them still, i don't have some secret hatred towards them i just don't consider them as someone id like to marry.

it's the mentality behind it, ive known girls saving themselves and with all of them our mentalities and dreams clicked.

nothing will change my mind on this.

and that's not a bad thing but like-mindedness is a great thing. im not saying i want a clone of myself in a woman's body to marry but a woman with a similar way of thinking in life and values.

Ah I was correct, good.

Ironic saying that I lack intelligence when you can’t even capitalise your “I”s.

What part of what I’ve said has rubbed you the wrong way? Is it the part when I said the reason your wife left you because you just perceive women and children of your own as chores?

Or is it the part when I caught you out on trying to change the subject and shift the aggression on me?

41 and I do live in cabin in the woods.

24 male dreamed of getting married and living the classic white picket fence life like in the 50s but after a few failed relationships I've realized that's a pipe dream 1st claimed i raped her after a fight haven't even had sex yet second attempt she cheated which lead to a nasty breakup me kicking her out an destroying all her stuff third attempt after a argument i left to visit grandparents to cool down cause she was baiting me to strike her she calls police claiming i went to get a gun to kill her her son and our daughter and then myself cops pick me up at grandparents and lock me up in a nut house on her word alone speed 2 weeks in the crazy house till i proved she lied and i wasn't crazy get discharged to find she filed a PO and took the apartment an i know have to pay $1200 in child support not able to contact her or my daughter couldn't fight it cause locked in nut house during all the court dates plan to just continue working my current job an putting into my retirement account retire in late 40s with millions then kill myself leaving everything to my daughter

42, 2 kids, separated from bitch ex-wife (joint custody), reconnected with first love, been living together 2 years now. Working out, hot 1st love has great job and ambition, travelling the world and fucking like rabbits, life is (now) good (b)ros.

Such an American point of view. The rest of the world doesn’t hold sex up on some plinth.

I’ll be truthfully honest here, if you think that someone isn’t wife worthy just because they’ve had sex with someone before yourself then you’re a pathetic human.

When you eventually, if ever, have sex you’ll realise just as they all do that you’ve been saving yourself for nothing.

Having humility doesn't stop someone from being a bad person.

>i do want a nice car
not worth it. they NEVER hold their value

(B)ro, you don't put a price on driving a sweet car with the windows down on a hot summers night by the ocean. life>resale value

you didn't point out anything that i didn't make obvious
i don't capitalize my letters because i don't need to...another ad hominem attack
you didn't rub me the wrong way. you're letting your prejudice mislead you again.

NPCs like you talking about what has value and hasn't, justification don't matter when you have no value and seek the same.

You will never have a relationship that matters, you don't have the reflection for it.

you've never driven in houston in august

>they NEVER hold their value
Doesn't mean it's not worth it.

Attached: thats-just-like-your-opinion-man_1_.jpg (800x450, 81K)

Sex: yes please
Dreams: all died along time ago
etc. ????

poorfags always say that

Yes, you’ve made this point two other times - your argument is like me punching you, and then for you to say that it doesn’t matter because you let me punch you? Doesn’t exactly scream intelligence does it, chum?

Doesn’t matter if you don’t need to, grammar is grammar.

Look, I’ll be totally honest - I’m fucking lost here? Have you started an argument in your head or something?

You keep using this buzzword - prejudice. Have you recently learnt what it meant or something?

What’s prejudicial? That I made and assumption about you on an anonymous thread website? Get a grip, you loveless, lonely, insecure virgin.

Do your best :)

Raw deal

A large potential for stepping in the right direction.

I’m actually in a happy relationship funnily enough, we’re both sitting here with a couple beers having a grand old time.

Value? Some religiously inspired mentality that gets drummed into the minds of children isn’t value, or a lack of value for that matter. It’s a ridiculous opinion that is only kept alive through the same idiots that believe in god.

small farms struggle. you take out a loan to do the years harvest, only to barely pay it back again

Some people like cars. It's kind of like judging someone for a hobby they like.

You should swallow your pride and go get shitfaced with them. Trust me.

how do you have the money for this when you are so young?

He has a house and is planning on getting three degrees, clearly money isn’t an issue for his mom and dad.

>20
>Male
Currently an engineering student (junior) in the midwest. At the moment I'm mostly working on my studies, finally have some good leads on internships for this summer (one company in particular has already put me through to round two interviews) which feels productive and encouraging! Also working on investing in options so I can afford a project car to fool around with and modify, at the moment I've got my eye on an '85 olds 88 that a guys wants $850 for. I guess thats kinda whats on my mind rn, thanks OP

What does that even mean?

23, White male raised on the welfare. Got big plans. saving to get out of the hellhole im in, Move overseas with my girlfriend and start a new life. Big day's comin up fast

If you have humility, it comes with the ability to look clearly on your own mistakes. Where you made mistakes that cant be blames on others. If you see that, then you have to change. Thus stepping in the right direction

you are a white male