How likely it is that I got pregnant?

How likely it is that I got pregnant?
I had sex without protection a few hours ago. I know I shouldn't have done it, but I never had much experience with dating or sex, because of social anxiety while I was growing up, and I really wanted to try to give a blowjob out. However, things escalated a bit.
I'm in college now, I've always been terribly shy growing up, and because of that I never had the chance to do much. I really wanted to do more than giving a handjob and, hence, I downloaded Tinder. I got a lot of matches, but most of them were assholes or wouldn't talk to me. However, after a bit of searching, I found a kind guy, we hit it off and we talk about stuff for a while.
After talking for around an hour, he tells me to go to his home to chill out. I'm reluctant at first, because I don't want to have sex with someone until I know him a little better, but he said we didn't need to do that yet, it was just so that we got to know each other better.
I finally agreed, and I thought about buying condoms just in case, because I don't take the pill, but I decided not to, because I didn't want it to turn sexual so soon during our first time meeting.
I went to his home, and we had a great time. We drank some beers, played some board games and watched some TV. I was a bit tired because it had been a long day, and I was laying in the couch watching TV. He then was very bold and cuddled me and caressed my hair. I was in heaven, very relaxed, and we talked about stuff like that.

Attached: il_794xN.1781396032_pl7p.jpg (794x764, 61K)

The conversation started tame, but it went towards my lack of experience in sex, and he asked me why. He's still hugging me, and after talking a bit about the stuff we had done, I feel his hardon in my ass.
I didn't say anything, because that made me horny as fuck, but then he ground it against me and it became obvious that he was doing it on purpose. He asked to do stuff, but I told him that we couldn't because I didn't have condoms. He didn't have them either, but he said we didn't need to do penetration, we could only touch each other's bodies. I was too horny to say no. Thus, he started to touch my arms, my legs, my ass,...
That was making me too horny, and then he grabbed my hand and put it in his buldge. He moved my hand to make me jerk him off over his clothes. After a while, he unbuckled his pants, and I'm touching the bare skin of his penis. He's still touching me all over my body and I'm jerking him off on my own now.
Soon he puts his lips near my ear and whispers that he wants me to blow his dick. I've never given or received oral before, and I'm nervous, but he nibbled my ear and asked me please, and that turned me on a lot and, therefore, I ended up agreeing. I thought that I had already gone this far, there was no reason to not blow his dick.
And then I did it. I kneeled on the floor in front of the couch, he sat on the couch, and I put it in my mouth. It was awesome. It had a slight sour taste, but I loved it. The hottest part was feeling him so hard around my lips, and hearing him slightly moaning, I couldn't stop imagining him suddenly cumming inside my mouth without warning and getting my mouth full of his cum and its taste.

He then told me to stop and to kiss him, so I climbed to the couch and did it. I was kneeling on top of the couch and he was sitting underneath me. Because of that, his penis was very close to my behind.
I moved my hips to make our genitals to touch for a brief moment, but trying to make it look like it wasn't on purpose. But soon enough I'm sitting on top of him and rubbing his dick towards my entrance.
He was a bit reluctant, because he knew that I didn't want to have sex without condom, even after seeing he was clean in his STD tests, but I told him that I just wanted to dry hump a bit (it was a bad idea) without actually fucking.
He enthusiastically agreed and began rocking his hips while grabbing my ass and began rubbing his dick against me. Sometimes, his shaft grinds against my entrance and, other times, against my buttcheeks. I'm horny as fuck, and I'm rocking my hips as well on top of him.
Our movements become riskier, and I put the point of his dick towards my entrance, but like 1cm off, press my buttcheek against it, and let it slide through my ass when it wasn't able to get inside. I can tell he's enjoying, he's moaning so hard, and I'm enjoying it too, I could cum just from that.
Suddenly, he puts his head towards my entrance and leaves it there. A few seconds pass and I couldn't stop thinking about how I could get his dick inside me with just a little movement. I pressed slightly against his dick, but without enough force to actually getting it in, and he pressed a bit as well.

Attached: ~EFuOjIvXUAAf_-x.jpg (853x850, 54K)

We were like that for a few seconds, and I guess we pressed to much, because the head of his dick slided inside me a little bit. Naturally, I freaked out, but I was so horny, and I was close to cumming too, so I didn't pull it off. He didn't, either, and he pressed against me, and his dick slowly got in until it can't go deeper.
I felt like I was in heaven, I never had something inside me except my finger, and I felt so full. I started moving my hips because I figured that as long as he didn't cum in me, I'd be safe, because precum has a very low risk. I fucked his dick, trying to go slow at first, but after so many time of build up and after hearing how much he was moaning I couldn't slow down anymore, and I fucked him as fast as I could and I came in like a minute.
I had never came before from another person, the only thing I had done was to give a handjob and jerk myself off, but it was an amazing feeling, moreso when you have a dick deep inside you.
I guess he must have felt me cumming around his dick, or he liked watching my face when I cum or my moans, because he started breathing very fast and moaning a lot. Now that I had cum I was coming back to my senses, and I told him to not cum inside me. I would have stopped during that moment, but I didn't want to stop after me cumming without making him cum too.
He was obviously going to cum soon, you could tell by looking at his face, and I told him not to cum inside me, warn me before you're going to cum and cum outside. He told me he was close, but he still was going to last for a bit, but immediately he changed his mind and said that he was cumming. I tried to pull it out, but he had already cummed a lot inside me.
I don't take birth control pills, and he literally came inside me. I know he didn't do it on purpose, but I'm still freaking out. I don't have money to raise a child, I can't afford to get pregnant.
So, how much are the chances that I got pregnant? I'm a boy, by the way.

Translation for those who don't speak Spanish:you're only fat

I mean, if I were already fat, after just a few hours, that would be a problem haha

psstt... user...

Kill Yourself.

Attached: 1578332300615.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Should be "You're just fat".

Why? What did I do wrong? *cries*

You're right, that was bad English. By the way, I didn't post that, but I posted the enormous cringy story, and I'm trying to pass the C1 English exam. Therefore, I'd appreciate some feedback on bad grammar

Zero, trannies can't get pregnant

Attached: pleasewait.jpg (800x450, 58K)

I'm not a tranny, I'm a cisgender boy, I explained that at the bottom of my post

>So, how much are the chances that I got pregnant? I'm a boy, by the way.
lol A+ bait n' switch, faggot. A hearty golf clap for you.

I was hoping that some straight guy masturbated to this without realizing that I never said I was a woman

By the way, thanks for being the only one who read the entire thread, I feel honored that you're interested in my autism

100% chance, enjoy your ass babies.

Post pic of creampie for proof

What does it hurt more, give birth through a vagina or through your ass?

Sorry, this is a LARP, it never happened

Falcon Punch is the solution to your problem OP

Attached: demotivational-posters-falcon-punch.jpg (680x544, 51K)

But if the guy is into BDSM he might get horny again and reimpregnate me

then do this ^

Top fucking kek

Buaaa, why is people so mean? >

I kek'd too

Weak, go make it happen.

Sorry, I feel ashamed of myself. I get fucked sometimes by boys but never without a condom, so I never got a creampie