And the coronavirus has already arrived in your city?

and the coronavirus has already arrived in your city?

Attached: 158314116249.png (1000x1000, 328K)

Yes.

Nothing new ever arrives in my city. If it comes here, it is to die.

City next to me, like 3 miles.

PROOF that this is NOTHING: It's possible that the Chinese government could cover up and hide hundreds of thousands of deaths. But by now, tens or hundreds of thousands would be dying in Japan and other parts of Asia, and it would be IMPOSSIBLE to cover it up since they have a free and open internet. The fact that there is no proof or evidence of tens of thousands of people dying in Japan is proof that this is NOTHING.

Who knows, maybe China faked the virus as an excuse to kill off millions of Chinese citizens. That would explain why the virus has barely touched anyone outside of China. Cases outside of China are literally less than 1000.

no but close

not yet. the closest city to have a case is 1 case and its 600 km away, but the thing is there lot of travel in between.

yeah the it hard to get one case but once one is asymtomatic then it will spread like crazy.

Why is there a bat in a soup?

they estimate the virus stay alive on surface for 7 day, did they have done new test to confirm ?

Attached: 1581023619592.png (1060x722, 62K)

Yep its in Flordia rip all the retired folk

Yes, I live about 200 meters away from a hospital, where two corona patients are treated

What is standing on his shirt?

What do bats have to do with covid19?

Yes

what does his shirt say?

Spokane?

Innsbruck - Austria

yes, I heard I shared a bar with one of the infected last week

Yes, people get the flu here.

God save us from the trumplings.

Attached: jaina.png (750x1334, 1.3M)

Yellow man likes luck

Fewer joos means fewer wars.

I'm sad that you're so paranoid, distrusting and retarded.

5 cases in york region ontario alone

Eating bats is thought to be a possible origin of the virus.

>Named 2019-nCoV by the WHO and SARS-CoV-2 by the International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses, this virus is a new human-infecting Betacoronavirus that, based on its genetic proximity to 2 bat-derived SARS-like coronaviruses, likely originated in chrysanthemum bats.
Eating bats may or may not be the original inter-species transmission though...
>There is likely an intermediate host between bats and humans, and preliminary data suggest it is the pangolin (a scaly anteater), an endangered and commonly trafficked mammal in which recombination of the bat and pangolin coronaviruses could have occurred.

Attached: Pangolin-anteater-photo.jpg.860x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg (860x645, 58K)

Not yet, I feel left out. fugg.

Attached: 1570817707653.png (922x882, 106K)