Ask a laveyan satanist anything

ask a laveyan satanist anything

Attached: demon.png (500x431, 164K)

Nah

what the fuck is a laveyan satanist?
If you believe in satan, why don't you believe in god who is supposed to be more powerful?

Do we need more cowbell?

Actual Satanist as in someone who follows pragmatic, if hedonistic, sensibilities?
Or cosplay "I worship the devil" wicca type BS?

Is the reason you keep posting here because your mom can't afford an after school program since the divorce?

It's a book sucking God's dick. If someone were more powerful, I doubt he'd have a bunch of Jews write about how the devil could kick his ass.

wtf is a laveyan satanist and how did you get into it

He means church of satan. The teachings of anton lavey. They dont believe in an actual satan. They are self absorbed atheists who think its cheeky to ritualize being assholes.

Attached: 1579751135491.jpg (457x534, 23K)

Laveyan Satanism: You're a god, God's not real, neither is Satan, be good to yourself and your loved ones, always stand up for yourself.

first one

satan and god are equally powerful. satan controls the dark/negative aspects of reality, and god controls the light/positive aspects.

yes that is what it says in the brochure. lol but not quite reality.

It's a bullshit sect set up by Anton Lavey. There were some sincere tenants and rituals, but in the end he just wanted goth pussy and stole direct passages from Ayn Rand for his book.

When did you first realize you were attracted to children?

You guys have a corrupted version of Our Father, right? Have you engaged in a black mass? What happens when we die?

How’s the ninth grade?

Were you at Hell on Earth 2006? Party was lit dawg.

protip: only true satanists were there

Attached: MV5BMTY0MTAwNzYxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzgxNjk0NTE@._V1_.jpg (500x386, 53K)

Following (((Lavey))) is the edgiest thing you could do.
I was insanely edgy as a teen and I didnt manage to like this guy for 3 days.

>Have you engaged in a black mass?
no but i totally would

>What happens when we die?
you go to your dream world (as in your sleeping dreams)

How does it physically feel to be be a jewish tool?
Do you feel cool and edgy? I bet you do, so edgy in fact that you have no idea you're ensnared in deep kabbalistic jewry.

Attached: SatanRothschildKingJewsMed.jpg (320x293, 26K)

>LaVey was born Howard Stanton (((Levey)))

Imagine being this dumb and falling for it?

Attached: 1579044163231.jpg (887x500, 61K)

Attached: clintons-love-vaccines.jpg (240x240, 20K)

what? He is an obvious jew

Attached: 1579198634755.jpg (822x822, 120K)

Yep. I call it Levine Satanism

Wacha doin' rabbi?

Dream world? Please elaborate.

you know when you're asleep and you dream? that's a whole world/dimension, your consciousness gets transferred to that world when your body dies

Is there any way I can control what happens in that reality, like in a lucid dream? I mean, you're kinda convincing me.

you will have a degree of lucidity, but some things will be out of your control (just like in this world) whatever happens in the dream world will be much more interesting and profound than anything that happens here in the mundane realm.

Is Satan/Baphomet real? Can you curse or hex people? Is it true the abrahamic god is actually Satan just pretending to be God (since he is the great deceiver) and that's why cancer, cruelty, injustice and war plague the world?
What is a way to meet dark individuals like yourself IRL? What positive messages does satanism have? How is LV Satanism better than atheism?

Attached: Screenshot_20200302-154238_Gallery.jpg (720x1004, 805K)

How many dicks have you sucked thus far?

>I mean, you're kinda convincing me.
you're falling for it. you're falling for some jew fag telling you dying is like dreaming.

it's jewish garbage

why laveyan and not tst

I mean, doesn't Christianity do that by default?

Attached: 9d2.jpg (563x821, 181K)

>jew jew jew jew
Fuck off /pol/ brainlet we get it, you're an anti-semitic pawn waging war against the Jews so your online masters dont have to, now shut the fuck up so we can have a normal Q&A

weird way to say
>ask a faggot anything

TST is more politically active and i don't give a shit about politics

Attached: 1553478683515.jpg (596x628, 44K)

was it really that funny?

yes

no not even christianity is gay enough to suggest dying is dreaming

Attached: 1408325197700.gif (501x585, 85K)

satanists are always the grossest people

Attached: faggots.jpg (600x338, 38K)

Hi subhuman. Kill your lidge by masturbating on the eye, pyramid and cross. Kill yourself so I can exist forever. Transhumanism is laughing about you Zombiejesus.

Attached: a4224705972_5.jpg (700x700, 139K)

You, uh, you okay there buddy? Do you want me to call a bondulance?

I hope you are ready for the next crusade