Why do studies show that Conservatives are 12% less intelligent than liberals or middle of the road folks?

Why do studies show that Conservatives are 12% less intelligent than liberals or middle of the road folks?

Attached: trumpster.jpg (1024x564, 49K)

by intelligent, what do you mean?
if it's based on education level, then it's because colleges are a fucking infection and people with higher degrees are more likely to be fagpilled by communist professors

who the fuck cares

This coming from a group who believes punishing success and rewarding failure creates more success and less failure? Who doesn't understand that corporate tax is simply a tax on the poor? The group who complains the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poor when it is their beloved IRS who destroys any company who doesn't have the riches to hire good accountants and lawyers? Someone has their head up their ass.

When liberals claim to be more intelligent but can't comprehend simple concepts like sex, race, discrimination and mental disorder...

bingo

but yet here you are dayafterdayafterdayafterday

Attached: 1528166272877.png (700x700, 454K)

Im going to go from neutral to conservative just because this bullshit is meaningless to me

Considering the epic amount of shit that just came out of your head spilling onto your keyboard, I'd that that person is you. Also, don't forget one thing about conservatives is, at one point your mother has had a semen leaking phallus in her mouth, that and you never learn.

reality has a leftist bias. Conservatives are snowflakes, and will sacrifice the planet to keep their platitutdes in place.

Although there is a slight advantage in iq, it is not 12%. Also, libertarians are even higher, so if your point is that liberals are better/correct etc, then the same applies to libertarians.

fpbp

In many of these studies, they conflate libertarian with liberal (progressive).

Wow. Gayest reply I’ve read all day

Cherry picking

Attached: 1576960429965.png (856x1015, 136K)

You just rekt that liberal xD

>how to spot fake news: anything claiming republicans have intelligence

In sure user failed many time over today before posting that

Attached: 1563952687394.jpg (540x540, 21K)

Because conservatives voted for Trump.
Q.E.fucking D.