This bitch caused me so much pain and grief. Not to mention all the money she took from me...

This bitch caused me so much pain and grief. Not to mention all the money she took from me. Save and share this hoe so I can feel some type of vengeance. Also feel free to talk shit about her 5head and saggy tits. Racist shit welcome.

Attached: hair.jpg (1152x2048, 193K)

Attached: ass.jpg (750x1334, 91K)

Attached: sink.jpg (720x1280, 131K)

Attached: boobs.jpg (720x1280, 66K)

Bruh she looks like a leolist special. You don't ever call in love with the hoes. You just fuck em

Attached: ass2.jpg (750x1334, 51K)

Serves you right tryna be captain save a hoe

Attached: ass4.jpg (750x1334, 53K)

Post that asshole

Not your personal army. Grow up.

Hairline waaaay back

Attached: 649F7A9C-E6B3-415B-B349-183E3A6F327A.gif (429x592, 38K)

got asshole pic?

I wish

Op post a pic of yourself, bitch is so ugly you've gotta be a train wreck too

Lol but no. Im an 8

Yeeeet

Why did you go out with her then, if she has a 5head and two completely different titties?

Surely a 7head

Sup with the Illuminati tat

Well I hadn't seen her tits before dating her and believe it or not I was attracted to her face and that tight ass.

Did she cheat on you?

man up

Attached: new-manchester-united-striker-zlatan-ibrahimovic.jpg (2500x1664, 303K)

was it a nice asshole, though?

Yes

Beautiful

did you fuck, finger, or lick it? was she into it?

Thats one helluva 5head there mate.

details on the asshole and what you did to it.

Attached: BB887566-5E5C-4BF9-AD50-370C29716191.jpg (880x1269, 145K)

#NotYourPersonalArmy

he didnt even request a PA you stupid shits, he just wants us to talk shit about this bitch, fucking newfags help a Yea Forumsro out, your white knightism is showing
anyway OP fuck that outtie belly button egg head looking ass hoe, hope she dies from nigger AIDS

Bitch has had at LEAST one kid or abortion she's got the nigger line up her stomach. Also , one of those oreos is bigger than the other.

Shooped ass

get shit on fag. dating that pancake nipple alien thing lmaooo, whered u find her under a fucking manhole?
U got shit on, but i still will save and spread around. i dont even like gross nog nigs but i help a brotha out, cause i feel bad for u like i feel bad for a mouse in a glue trap, doesnt mean the little fucker didnt have it cooming

do you have literal brain damage? or you are just a poor pajeet with a keyboard?

OP what race are you? If you're black, sorry that happened. If you're any other race, you deserve it for being a race traitor. Maybe this will teach you next time to date within your own race.

Is this real??????

How high are you?

damn bruh she got a 5 head

she def fucking otha niggas. prolly a white boi