Why is it important for incels not to be perceived as one?

Why is it important for incels not to be perceived as one?

Attached: 15.jpg (1168x670, 350K)

> James Damore
> Incel

Dude has a gf

because you are written off as a weirdo

Because nobody wants to be a bad guy, so they hide their truth in order to manifest their own fucked up urges in morally justified way.

This

this. those who openly identify as incels are retarded closet idiots who have no idea what women are.

Incel is a jewish term and that is an enormous JEW NOSE

The size of his nose is awesome.

Their ego and hatred against women need to legally and morally defendable. They can't just go and start spilling their nonsense. They have to do it carefully, step by step, making women submissive and groomed. Oldest story in the world. Incels are nothing new under the Sun.

There's no such people as "incels"... Will your faggot leftys stop being brainwashed, please!

you've got a point. seems like saudi arabia is a society where the incels won, lol.

Can he smell how much change is in my pocket?

Attached: Jew smells Shekels below.jpg (500x667, 59K)

why are incels only recently getting media attention when men who cant get laid and complain online are nothing new, and men who cant get laid period are an even older phenomenon?

It's part of the anti-white agenda.

Bet that Jew can sniff out gold like nobody's business. Send him to a S. African mine.

why the fuck do you think brainlet?

Incels named themselves as living as "involuntarily celibate". Because that sounds cooler than "completely unable to normally interact with women" or "I'm so fucking ugly that even landwhales don't touch me"

incel doesnt mean anymore you cant have a girlfriend or sex. those are rare idiots. the word incels is more for sexist and misogynists who hide themselves in twisted facts and narratives

This sounds like some Jewish fantasy: grooming a generation of "Incels" that "hatred against women" by exploiting and inflaming the rage of being virginal.

This is how Jews do things, invent a new identity, subversively groom and promote it through means of emotional manipulation in order to weaponize it for their own purposes.
Don't fall for it. Don't accept the Jews' solutions like "counter discrimination" it's a trap!

Attached: 1550127542735.gif (700x490, 532K)

This thread is not about jews! You're ruining my thread, Yea Forums!

Thank you.

It's precisely about jews, user.

>why are incels only recently getting media attention
Jews obviously
>new jewish demography
Jews love and promote through their "news media" everything that highlights people's differences, even between men and women. The idea, for the jews, is it pit everyone against each other by magnifying their differences. It keeps us distracted on petty quarrel while they do big Jew things without us knowing.

Attached: 1394572203280.jpg (500x632, 37K)

i hope she sees this, bro.

women love incels though, the secret ones, because it gives them a great resource for submissive behavior. so i hope she doesnt see it actually

Yo nigga!