Hello Yea Forums - I've been offered $20000 to travel and be in China for one month vacation...

Hello Yea Forums - I've been offered $20000 to travel and be in China for one month vacation, travel expense and stay will be payed for too.

The flight will launch in a couple of weeks, I wonder, what am I facing, in reality? Do they have normal toilets in China?

Attached: 1557690088912.jpg (1440x1920, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOyHjguW47Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They do, but take your own bog roll. It is rarely provided outside of hotels. Shitty areas do have squat holes, tho.

My plan is to fuck beautiful asian women and make sweet love with coronachan. I will carry a go-pro as the contract says.

Attached: unibob.jpg (521x618, 33K)

looks like antifa HQ

youtube.com/watch?v=LOyHjguW47Y

I will stay first class but I am too curious not to walk the streets of Wuhan, perhaps work a little with healthcare if I get the chance.

Perhaps eat on a chinosen restaurant. What a batshit crazy fascist you've got there user.

Well, Shanghai was fucking dead a few weeks back. Was crazy. Never seen a city so out of character.
Plus, you will not get to do any healthcare work at the mo. It is all well covered by medical professionals and the military.

You have no self-preservation instinct. Take the $20k, go meet your fate.

I'm a professional, they wants pros?

Attached: 1557821434040.gif (270x216, 1.17M)

It's money, it's journey - what do you do?

Nothing stupid.

a NEET, not afraid of nothingness. I respect you.

Attached: nwo.png (768x384, 150K)

>NEET
Go fuck yourself, you bug-chasing faggot.

Jew said it, not me.

Not so much. They have a massive system that is currently underutilised. In relative terms, it is a tiny portion of the population that are ill and the vast majority are sent home and told to self isolate until they are clear in 10 days.
There isn't really any massive emergency or anything, and certainly no staff shortages.

I knew there was something wrong with this thread. Figured it was a LARP for a bug-chaser, but it's starting to look like some ass-backwards propaganda piece for China.

Of course it's straff-shortage in specific parts of the country, that's a fact and that's what making people panic.

I know it's not a death-situation to travel there. I will most likely be exposed though, and that for a low cost of $20000+travel expense.

Attached: munchausen by proxy.png (687x960, 1018K)

Actually, the most infected people were the healthcare staff in the first few weeks as they were in direct contact. They had to stop working and go home or into isolation for two weeks. This is what caused the shortages at the start.
Currently, most of the front line staff have already had it and recovered, and have now returned to work.

Also, you are not guaranteed to catch anything. A good amount of the country is under isolation for protection, rather than because they are ill.
From experience, you are far more likely to get a gastric disorder than anything else. And from what I have seen so far, the shits are far worse that cv19!
Biggest risk of transmission is on the internal flights and in airports.

I'm not aiming to get infected with covid19 but the odds are talking for it, if it travel towards "ground 0" of the outbreak.
there is 1 truth, pick:
>China is killing their own citizen
>Healthcare is understaffed and having issues coping with the situation.

Just realized both are truths lol.

Attached: Plankan.jpg (716x960, 36K)

Really don't worry about it. I work between the UK and HK and Shanghai Have been twice since January and honestly, I have not encountered any Chinese flu carrier death camps. I think someone has been having you on a bit. Apparently the elderly population in some areas have been hardest hit, accounting for most of the deaths so far.

just bring lots of Vicks™ vaporub.

Attached: AAb6zeAAAN0V.jpg (576x768, 33K)

what would you call this monstrosity?

Holy fuck. Impressed

I know the molecular functioning in the coronavirus and no, I'm not worried, then I'd not consider spending a vacation over there. Okay, maybe I would, only to experience it, but really. No, not suicidal, not in this particular decision anyway.

Cool.
Anything else you want to know, just ask. Nice place to vacation, tho. The National park North West of HK airport is fucking amazing.

China corp. doesn't like questions.

Make sure you have all your internal organs before going home. It's very easy to *ahem*.. "misplace" a kidney you know.

Then it's very important to inform the organ thieves of my blood diseases. Dont want to infect someone!

China Investment Corp? They actually do ask a good many questions. It is a major part of handling the National Foreign Investment Reserves.
Questions are kinda positively encouraged. That is how they keep over 950 Billion in assets in line.
China Corp hates uncertainty.