Give me easy and painless suicide methods

give me easy and painless suicide methods

Attached: d90.jpg (482x427, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTLotwKpLgk
youtube.com/watch?v=nFjtVmka54E
youtube.com/watch?v=Qspam8ftpIc
statista.com/statistics/1095024/china-age-distribution-of-wuhan-coronavirus-covid-19-patients/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

die of natural causes

Are you a burger?
Just go to the closest grocer's and buy a gun.

Attached: 【BLT】.webm (1280x720, 1.23M)

i can't afford a gun also i'm not in a country where you can buy guns like you would buy bread like the fatfucks of the states

got cancer a year ago, doctors said i wouldn't last a fucking week and yet here i am

cyanide

I guess jumping off a building is your next best choice, then.
Remember: Head-first.

Attached: 1289701_650.jpg (650x434, 39K)

i want it to be quick, also i have insane vertigo and simply can't go nowhere higher than a second floor

Use a exit bag hope this helps ;)

Y'know, I'm starting to think you're not really serious, user. You've always got an excuse, haven't you?
Now try pic related and fuck off.

Attached: how_to_kys.webm (412x480, 533K)

might get high and go near the train's rails, they're fucking far away tho, but thanks anyway

Fuzzy little pratt.
Try to get an armed bobby to shoot you, then.

Attached: D6ng7ApU8AA7eTy.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

the way coronavirus is now starting to get serious in the states you might wanna try that

Unless you're very old or have another debilitating condition like cancer already, it'd be hard to die from it.

Buy 5 kilograms of apples and collect the apple seeds from the cores. Put the seeds in a blender and mix the emulsion into coffee or another beverage of choice. Chug time and you'll pass out within hours

Attached: 544814504a933b26e3d1f5e2110ed635.jpg (1920x930, 1.04M)

You need to stop thinking it only kills old people, all ages have died to it. It doesn't discriminate.

Heroin overdose is pretty amazing

Shut up when you have nothing of value to share retard

Attached: 1583052846690.jpg (600x473, 22K)

can't leave the country for monetary reasons

>also
coronvirus is fucking fake

but cyanide is painful isn't it?

Just eat yourself to death like a true American.

What for? Half-Life 3 is coming!!!!!1111

youtube.com/watch?v=LTLotwKpLgk
youtube.com/watch?v=nFjtVmka54E
youtube.com/watch?v=Qspam8ftpIc

If you're young and healthy the only way for it to kill you is to have ignored the symptoms and let it progress unattended.

Who cares, you're going out regardless and it's a clean way to go. Much more noble than spreading your organs all over rails or the pavement. Try taking some weed or booze beforehand to dull the heartache, if you must

syringe full of air. Inject it into vanes and you'll be dead

As I said it kills all ages, you just proven it.

%'s don't paint a good picture, try actual numbers instead of percentages to see the actual reality.

But you yanks don't understand anything bigger than 3 digits.

smoke dope eat cheese and take it easy

get a bunch of vaccines, you'll die slowly of cancer and autoimmune diseases over the course of decades

Next time don't post a graph that shows the probability of dying to Covid 19.

Attached: learn to read graphs fagboi.jpg (1084x808, 170K)

I'll take the time to interpret the data for you: assuming the virus spreads evenly over populations, as all things in nature tend to do according to binomial distributions, the likelihood for the disease to be fatal is about 50 timss higher for the highest age class than the lower age classes. This can be explained by a weakened immune system over time.

What else is there to misunderstand?

Attached: IMG-20200302-WA0017.jpg (480x360, 26K)

don't do it m8, fight ur demons and u will prevail!

i think i'll just hang myself with a tie, if i manage to don't die i'll post, but if i die i want you to know that this last year this shithole was the only thing that made me laugh
see you in hell

Like I said it kills any age, and you are using a graph of mortality rate, not actual deaths, and if you check the demographics for the deaths you will find 45-65 is the peak numbers.

cum

Lmao just found out you're talking about cancer, not the coronas. You're still a fucking retard regardless

Attached: ssrco,classic_tee,womens,e5d6c5_f62bbf65ee,front,artwork,x230-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (210x230, 8K)

statista.com/statistics/1095024/china-age-distribution-of-wuhan-coronavirus-covid-19-patients/

Check out the actual Chinese case numbers, not so tough on the older generation huh.

Your little graph is a pile of shit.

Attached: In this thread right now.webm (640x360, 1.31M)

China doesn't count bro, they aren't people

>your visualisation of data based on multiple reliable sources 'is a piece of shit'.
Lmao ok well convinced

it's a POS because its not reality, they are using probabilities to say if your older you are more susceptible, but the actual cases in China as shown in the graph says different, and the reason I shown china was because they have had it the longest and the most deaths (in Hubei mostly) and as said 45-65 is where most deaths occur.

So I will say again your shit graph means fuck all. Cry some more.

mix bleach and ammonia (piss) sleep next to it and you will die in your sleep

Susceptible to die from it, but your graph shows the number of infected patients.

Statistically speaking a sample group of >=14 cases is sufficient to receive reliable data that can be assumed to form a normal distribution. Your 'higher number of cases' is irrelevant to the standard error of the data. If anything the differences in mortality distribution between countries have to do with minor biological differences

Let me put it to you this way, the graph clearly shows a particular trend of who gets infected more, and the death stats if you care to look them up shows that 45-65 year olds are dying more, so the graph you presented is not true and not fact.

Simple as that. No matter how hard you try to spin it.

i'm sorry user, fuck cancer
what stage is it? i'm sure there's hope you'll beat it... if it's really debilitating then depending on your country assisted suicide could be an option, but please give yourself more time to think about this.