How much do you think this should be worth? What do you feel or think when you see this canvas?

How much do you think this should be worth? What do you feel or think when you see this canvas?

Attached: New Doc 2020-03-03 00.11.22_1.jpg (2256x2304, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

50 euros

That's a really huge sum of money for my poor ass...honestly.
I was actually willing to sell for 10 euros :')

Late at night while I'm smoking my ciggar I look at my dogs the same way I look at the moon, That's all what I can relate with. What is it's true inspiration coming from Op?

The fact that to us, as humans, a mere silhouette of a well familiar animal is more capable of creating mystery and wonder than the infinitely vast universe.

i would force you to pay me for having to even look at this garbage.

15€ to 25€

Sorry for wasting your time.

Checked

Attached: 1582241195668s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

quads get.
I would've given you this for free if I was there in europe man!

About tree fiddy

I think how everyone is having fun, but me, I'm always an outsider. Like, when you are in the company, and everyone has someone to talk to, and you're the only one not talking to anybody. I've been like that for so long, i have started to enjoy it.

The lower part pisses me off, why couldnt you make it all dark space you abstract faggot

This is very relatable...
When I'm standing in a party and be isolated...blank...just like the horse, just having his feet in a colourful dimension and stand blank in his own dark world.

i really like the top but not the bottom

I respect criticisms...My idea was to simply create a contrast while the animal figure was connecting the two worlds. Maybe all dark would've professed a different idea altogether.

Will make another and post soon user..Thank you for your opinion.

If the bottom was a solid color with gradient, it'd look better.
Also, I kinda don't like the shape of that dog thing.
Otherwise I'd say go for 25eur or usd.
I usually make shitty paintings and leave them at recycling station.

mfw /b is the most active art discussion platform.
Thanks!

Attached: Screenshot_20200303_045317.jpg (813x614, 68K)

You art people piss me off so much, why does art always NEED to have some bullshit, abstract, higher, complicated meaning that nobody can understand, not even other faggots with art degrees because muh subjectivity, Why cant you just paint a fucking deer floating in space and call it a day, thatd be awesome

The "dog" was an attempt at making a horse which failed miserably. I couldn't cut out a neat enough stencil.

Attached: 083[1].jpg (377x351, 24K)

calm tf down user.
Art doesn't force you to think exactly the way the artist intended. The point of art is just to create any feeling at all...anything.
It's not about some complicated idea, art is about triggering emotions. See this thread, different anons posted different ideas which totally contradicts mine..art is open. It's totally reasonable for you to hate this user.

It's pretty alright, make up some bullshit website with a whole cover as some world class painter and price it at like 100 euros and as long as the website looks legit it'll be hone in no time.

>It's totally reasonable for you to hate this user.
I dont need your faggot ass to tell me whats reasonable to feel or no, thank you very much.

And you know im not even trying to be mean here, I think art is about creating something beautiful that everybody should be able to see and understand, emphasis on everybody.
Humor me for a bit, will you watch this and give me your thoughts, Im too retarded to express it in words youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc

Sorry for calling you a faggot, It was a heat of the moment thing

Like 30 euros
But if i was a millionaire i'd buy it for a couple thousand euros just for the top part of the painting, i like it

bump

I don't think it's good enough to sell. Maybe for a couple bucks at a garage sale, but it probably wouldn't sell and end up in the garbage at the end of the day.

How much is a .45 round?

about tree fiddy

It's true that modern art lacks visual excellence, oftentimes...but the point of art is again, to trigger feelings of whatever.
I "try" both personal expressions and universally acceptable expressions.
See thia for example (it's bad but you can see what it is atleast), a universally understandable work of mine...it doesn't trigger feelings...it is limited to what it actually is...A fucking scenery. And again, I'm merely experimenting. I don't even consider myself an artist.

Attached: IMG_20200303_054100.jpg (968x965, 550K)

Interesting mix of opinions I'm getting.
I'll try better and post soon.

hmm

bump

see this is what im talking about I love that shit and Id build a log cabin and go fish there everyday

I'm just experimenting you see...

Your painting style is very similar to my late grandpa, he was a blue collar factory worker who painted for a hobby, he mostly painted huge boats and shit, but you could see the love he put into it

I really like it OP, I saved it. I like how the bottom is abstract but the way you’ve painted the light emanating from the animal makes it seem like it’s more physical, and I love the contrast with the top. The galaxy spread in the centre. And the solitary spaceyness of it all. Would buy. And i think it’s better than a lot of similar amateur modern art works.
Well done

bump