Ask a firefighter anything

ask a firefighter anything

Attached: wederf.jpg (300x179, 12K)

Do you like volunteers?
Tell us about you hose

i dont have anything against volunteers.. the ones that wear their company shirts everywhere they go can be annoying

we have 1 3/4'' hose and a 2 1/2'' hose which are used for attack lines. we have a 5'' hose that connects to the hydrant which we use for continuous water supply. those are called large diameter hoses (LDH)

What made you want to be one?

idk, im not the only one in my family, i've looked up to my family members before me who were on the job and i knew i wanted to follow in their foots steps. that and because i knew i couldnt do a desk job

How many female firemen are there ?

Do you guys get to shower together after a workout or a fire?

only 2 in my department. we have around 500 members in total i believe.

are you one of those retards with hero syndrome?

Are you an EMT or medic also?

how was your morning shit? hope it was velvet. have a nice day. youre doing a good job and deserve more appreciation.

it would be weird if we didnt

Who gets more pussy, fireman or cops?

U steal shit?

no thats a volunteer thing.

we're trained in EMR (emergency medical response) which is basically the stuff we'd have to do for a victim before the emt's arrive. once they get there it is in their hands. but i believe there are departments out there that do both. FDNY i believe has something like that.

absolutely not

satisfying. thanks man

Where I live they run mostly med calls so require FF2 and EMT as minimum hiring requirements.

nice

most firemen are gay, so obviously cops

firemen get pussy, cops get donuts lol

nah those guys are alright

What do you think of the 70s TV show "Emergency"? I'm watching an episode right now.

yeah thats starting to become the new standard. FF2 was a requirement for me, but all we need to know in the medical department really is how to do CPR and how to work an AED. rescue company goes more into that stuff

Do you guys still get plenty of stray pussy. My uncle was a firefighter in the sixties and had pussy all over town. He said there was no shortage of 13 to 18 year old stuff would come to station to get boned by any of the crew on duty.

I havent seen it. ive been meaning to watch Rescue Me. the guys i work with tell me that show is most accurate in terms of firehouse humor.

i cant stand chicago fire lol, but believe it or not, theres a handful of guys that actually watch that shit

What kind of Fire Extinguisher should I have in my kitchen?

lmao.. yea naw

class K

When did you start hating fire?

Do you hope to find a car parked in a fire zone so you can break the windows and run a hose through it?

How big of whores are they?

When extinguishing a fire at a niggers house, do you ever wish the hose was full of gasoline?

Is this actually true?

Would you work in Australian bush fire?
Why?

i wont lie.. i do wanna do that, but thats an old school thing. theres ways around breaking the windows

Where to buy... only can find the red ABC.

So, local FD in my little town consists of about 15 guys, 2/3 of which are obese to the point that going up or down stairs is a nogo.

How are these fatbodies qualified firefighters?

i know nothing about forrest fires, but if im trained in it.. why sure. the more you know the better

What is the gayest thing you have ever done at the station?

faggot

How many of you guys end up depressed / drinking / drugs etc?

idk, there are some fatties in my department too but it can be deceiving, some of them can really work. but for others.. theres always a need for a pump operator which isnt too physically demanding.. you just have to be alert. and listen to the radio. but where you are sounds like its a volunteer department in which case idk.. idk how those guys run things

i ate my own ass

how many fires have you provoked

do you hate niggers?

Attached: TOP KEK.jpg (578x757, 339K)

idk.. but it happens. most guys are good at hiding it tho i think

none, thats also a volunteer thing apparently

>Volunteer
Shit. Forgot about that. They probably are.

I heard a fireman - he had a car, not a truck - explain that he was NOT going to get a ladder truck to get her cat out of a tree. She got emotional and abusive and demanded WHY!!!
“If the couldn’t get down themselves, there’d be fucking cat skeletons in trees from one end of the country to the other.”

What paks u guys use? Scott is better.

Cats can and will climb down on their own. Props to that guy.

since terminator 2

lmaoo.. hes not wrong. but why refuse that. thats like our MO

Do you get calls to help people up their stairs?

yes scott, thats all im familiar with

Only in the deep South.

i have yet to get a call to help someone up stairs.. its usually downstairs lol. but yeah we would get those if it ever came in

I was an explorer scout with the local fd. They made us do all the truck checks, washing waxing etc. We went on cool camping trips too. The leader always wanted to blow me tho. One time he offered me some beer if I would let him blow me in the truck bed.

Good. MSA is garbage. I do posi and hydrotesting. Ive heard stories from guys using MSA where the regulator just pops off the mask when the exhale and shit.

What kind of turnout gear and flashlights u got? Streamlight and Quaker are better.

sorry to hear that bro

How was your beer?

how many gta fires did you turn down?

That fence scene! It all makes sense now.

*fleshlight

Cool story bro

Here they call that a public assist. Its always the same people.

You know if he wasnt so fat I may have considered it, but he asked in front of a friend so a no go.Its all fun till your friends find out.

oh man.. my record is 73 fires put out in gta3. yeah im gay.

i gotta go fellas, i'll continue the thread when i get back tonight