What’s clear water Florida like?

What’s clear water Florida like?

Attached: 39A661EA-DF03-4FF2-8C3C-D7BDDF8EDF4D.jpg (1116x1296, 1.35M)

Anyone!

I’ll post more pics if someone responds!

Clearwater, one word...is hot as fuck 7 months out of the year. Clearwater Beach is a tourist trap. The beaches surrounding it are much better for locals. Scientology owns the city...you’ll see their robot like selves walking everywhere downtown, they don’t drive cars because they are broke from giving their money to the church of Scientology. Clearwater itself isn’t much to brag about. Lot’s of rich areas like Belleair...but patches of ghetto mixed in with 50’s-60’s style houses of normies. I’d choose Dunedin, Palm Harbor, or Tarpon Springs to live in rather than Clearwater...they are neighboring cities.

Does that mean you want me to post more pics?

Yes or no

Last call

Not op but yes. I live in Clearwater

What’s your snap

Whoops submitted too soon. I live off of the main thoroughfare leading down to the beach. Anything specific you wanna know?

For the next 1.5 months, traffic is a bitch because of spring training and left lane driving Canadians. Golf is expensive this time of year too, which sucks

No snap but kik is georgieboiii826

The water is pretty translucent

It's pretty transparent

Actually we have been dealing with red tide a lot this year. Dead fish for days

Of pics of some random girl you found from Google, asshole

when i was a teen my parents loved clearwater for vacation, and we went every summer. I always hated it but some of the more private beaches were really nice, and the fishing there was really good too. Other than that it was a huge tourist trap filled with stuck up white people lmao

Crap. Lots of old people

Tourist trap.
If you're visiting, go and have your fun. Breed the women there.
If you're looking to move there, it's very expensive. You would be better off going North or East and commuting.

My family used to visit Tampa annually, 30% chance of us all getting sick from red tide, shit sucks

Attached: BE9A0555-DDC0-42DB-A2A5-EAE29C579A08.jpg (440x1297, 725K)

Property can be expensive. You look at a house semi-close to the water and think it's nice, then find out it's $400k for a shockingly normal house. So you go further inland and find a place that isn't too bad, and your neighbors are less than desirable. Tampa is pretty much fucked, don't even go there.

Want more?

Attached: 9D8BCA27-E9F2-441A-BCF5-54A01330F044.jpg (530x498, 392K)

Lived in Plant City for a couple of years. Only went to Clearwater a couple of times. Could not stand the place. Like others said, it's a tourist trap, traffic is awful, and there are better beaches nearby. Plus the restaurants in the area kinda suck, and are just banking on location.

Isn't Clearwater a major hub for Scientology? I'd kinda want to live there, but only to fuck with Scientologists

Now ground zero for chinky china-man virus in FL...enjoy Florida Man...

Yes no?

Last call