Secrets thread, anything goes

Secrets thread, anything goes.

Attached: Fuck you.jpg (218x182, 26K)

is nearing bump limit.

I ran away from home a few days ago.

Age? Why?

I got snowed in with a muslim girl from a group project for 2 days. We made dinner together, she got drunk, we cuddled up under a blanket and watched netflix. I randomly got hard and poked her and she thought it was funny and started playing with it, and then we had sex. The next morning we had sex in the shower and we had sex again that night.

Attached: 24785750753_2bc3338718_z.jpg (640x480, 45K)

I think I really like to a girl on my school, she always kisses my cheek and hugs me when she can, she is the first to wish me happy birthday and the first to congratulate me when I do well on an exam, she is always talking about how much she likes my face and hair, the problem is Im not a lesbian and I don't want to break her heart by putting her on the friendzone.

post her pic

18. Felt like I was being an imposition on my parents and wanted to drop out of college. My college is close to my home.

My girlfriends and I found a super cute boi working at a shitty diner and asked him to come to a rave. We got him all fucked up before the party and got him done up as a rave girl. Long story short, he got raped at the rave. He was adorable and it was bound to happen, hell I knew it was going to happen.

The secret is that he doesn't know it was me that raped him. Now we have a new girlfriend we're helping through realising he's a sissy and that he was raped while I have to be supportive and sensitive to the sissy I raped until "she" came I don't how many times. Little slut was covered in her own jizz.

ah, try it once, you might like it.

Things that didn't happen for one thousand Alex.

Attached: 81942957_2445732145756206_2039420647335002112_o.jpg (2048x1536, 1.07M)

She looks like the type of girl who fucks on the downlow. It checks out.

You're right about the down low part. Her parents were very strict and she didn't tell them she was with me since I wasn't muslim and they would have disowned her if they knew about what we were doing.

Got a bit distracted the last time this was up 2 hours ago.

But this year will be my 5th summer working at a summer camp. Pay is absolute shit. But the benefit is all the female counselor's wanting to fuck. Plus I also fool around with some of the girl campers.

This will unfortunately be my last summer doing this. Will be too hard to take off any future summers when I enter grad school.

Like the Catholic School girls joining the public school boys in Ontario. The boys were not ready for us. It wasn't even two months before I had a boy in my old uniform eating me out in the girl's locker.

Strict, conservative upbringings backfire so often.

how u fuck the girl campers.. in there cabin.. in urs.. out in the woods.. any of them sexy

I was sexually abused by my closest friend when I was 7 and it led me to a life of denial and anger at my bisexuality

post his pic

Oh yeah, let me post a picture of somebody I raped, that's a great fucking idea.

That shit right there is why I'm glad my parents didn't let me social media as a kid. It's made you retarded.

In my cabin, in a tent, on a boat, blankets out on the woods, on a bench in a rain storms.

Sure some are sexy as hell.

any anal.. did u try to take pics.. who was ur fave... oldest u fucked.. youngest.. how u convince them to fuck u

ages of counselors and the campers?

anything more specific with certain hook ups?

Some only oral, some only oral and anal, some only oral and pussy, some all 3.

Never tried to take pics, because it's really too hard. When fucking got to be on guard and ready to pull up your pants and run. Plus dumb to take pics of fucking underage girls.

Got a couple of faves/repeat girls. Youngest I did stuff with was 9, oldest in terms of camper was 16. After that they are staff.

Each girl is different, but really it's about finding the ones that want attention and just progressing from there. Most are down for something since they are away from home and the rules at camp are pretty lax.

no ask.. i will.. dude did u really ground and pound a 9 and did she come back for more.. how lax r the fucken rules there

Casual sex with some stoner friends last week became the clap today. And I'm not sure who had it first. But there's three awkward phone calls I gotta make.

Been there, my friend. On two different occasions.

I started hrt so that my big sister would let me keep sleeping in her bed. I resent her for it but she’s the only person I’m close :(

Just wish the clinic wasn't open strictly office hours, cause now I gotta take time off work to get the diagnosis so that I can get the antibiotics. Fucking hate living in a red state with nothing but small towns.

Aren't you ever worried that these girls might snitch?

That sounds like the begging of the kinda sick fantasy that gets me turned on.
Care to elaborate?

I'm pretending to be a poor black girl because it makes my white friends feel good taking care of me.

Joke‘s on them, I‘m 6‘4 buff white guy and also billionaire

My wife's friend was visiting, and after she got drunk she let it slip that she wants to have sex with me if my wife allowed it.
But then she immediately realized what she said and changed the subject, and then she got too drunk and went home before I could pursue it.

So next time she's visiting I'm gonna push for a threesome. That's it that's the secret.

it's been 38 days since my last nut

most sexually active adults do.. kek

well at least ur not telling me to kill myself :|

You don't have an urgent care that takes your insurance?

I was fixing our sales directors laptop and found copies of some of her home private photos , I took copies . She’s got the laptop back all updated and fixed .
I can’t help looking through them ..

A loli once gave me a bj.

Missouri here. I know that life. But the 1st time I was told to get checked for gonorrhea, my job had an on site clinic and couldn't refuse to let me go without question. I ended up being clean. Still took antibiotics. 2nd time I had many one nighters in the Army, but this cute hispanic girl took me to her place, we hooked up, then I saw a picture of her husband and she told me he was deployed but they were in the process of a divorce. Cussed her out, blocked her from everything, byrned when I pissed, knew it was chlamydia, couldn't find her to tell her she gave me an STI. Took antibiotics and got cleared. Another one nighter was a really nice girl from tinder. We went on one date, then she offered me a sober ride home from the bar a week later. She took me to her place, we hooked up, and I left. 3 weeks later she told me either myself, her ex, or another dude gave her the clap, but one of them had it and I was the last to fuck her. I did have it again, but I didn't really give a shit after getting it before. Told her it was fine and we never talked again. Got cleared with antibiotics...again, and resumed risky behaviors. I became a well known dude at the on post STI clinic, but they were glad at least SOMEONE was there giving them something to do. Kicker is....
>I was a medic
>gave a few dozen safe sex classes
>only used 4 condoms in my whole life, all with my first girlfriend.

and ur not posting the pics cause....

In this town? No. Just the woefully underfunded clinic. Two towns over, sure. But that's an extra hour travel on top of whatever time waiting there. Amounts to having to take a day off the same.

Yup. Worth it too. But doesn't mean it's not inconvenient.

Had her taking a dick up the ass and she came back for more.
Campers range from 8/9 to 15/16
Staff is 16/17 and up.
Sr. Staff has to be 21.

I was at first, but after nothing happened no reason not to continue. Camp directors just turn a blind eye to it, unless its flagrant.

How would that help me? Story time is far more rewarding.

u got mad at hispanic girl for giving u the clap or for cheating on her man... fyi.. if a girls man or mans girl is deployed.. there going to cheat.. its the rules..

Someone might recognise her , in uk then I’m in trouble

Attached: F9D068F6-306C-488A-AC5F-265A61F963E2.jpg (2048x1536, 376K)

were u gentle or did u fuck her hard.. why her.. why thatyoung.. how u get her to fuck u.. story on that..

how much could she take..

what do u mean they turned a blind eye.. they knew and did nothing?

I'm still a black girl. I'm just not poor. I have over half mil. It's was a mix between money from a divorce and an ex-sharing lotto winning with me.

u better brexit then if u get caught.. kek

I found out that my brother and his wife are in a local swingers/sex club group.
So I managed to get in to the group, went to a masquerade where I knew they would be at, and had sex with my sister-in-law without her knowing who I was.

I did it because my brother is a smug asshole who is always a huge dick about how he has a trophy wife and none of his siblings do. So fuck it, she's my wife too.

I know that. I saw it everyday. Didn't mean I thought it was okay for her to be married to another soldier while i'm balls deep inside her and not at least let me know or ask if it was okay since they were "broken up." Finding out afterwards was kind of shitty. I'm sure I wasn't the first or last by any means, lol. I don't really care now though. It's been around 4 years.

Kinda horny though , can’t help smiling at her at work tho

>I was a medic
>gave a few dozen safe sex classes
>only used 4 condoms in my whole life, all with my first girlfriend.

My man. Life's messy. And the joy in it comes with risk. Glad to see you're not one of those who bought into the just say no to everything shit they try to pound into your head in school.

D.A.R.E made sex and drugs sound awesome, if not, at least interesting enough to learn more about. And learn I did.

Were the files well hidden?

Mayse she wanted you to find them.

They were all in deleted files , easy to restore . I was cleaning up the machine for new updates to the corporate software . Don’t think it was deliberate, were a few in attachments on deleted emails too .

I’ve been giving this employee of mine rides home and every time she gives me head. I’m not sure if she see’s it as payment or she genuinely enjoys it.

I have had sex with two guys and four traps over the last ~15 years.
Every time I give blood I mark that I have never had sexual contact with another male.

She S not bad looking tho , must be over 45 , one of the 4 directors here , top boss .

I a bi curious guy, who wants to have some fun with a guy, while my GF doesn't suspect a thing. Also, I'm still smokes whil she thinks I'm quit already.

Oh man back in the day when people used digital cameras I ran a whole racket of offering to “fix” girls slow laptops for free, but really I was looking for nudes. I made them run faster by doing virus and malware scans, and turning off all the garbage software set to run on startup.

I blow guys all the time behind my gfs back

Had a friend who likes married women. Liked to say he supported the troops. By servicing their wives. Good times.

I post on trap threads sometimes, better than going to /lgbt/ board. idk what do u want to know?

I'm still try to hook up for a more fix, got lucky twice now

Oh brilliant!!! Haha ,

Oof

That question pisses me off.
Was molested by a guy as a child. Was told I'm on a lifetime ban for giving blood cause of those rules.
Rules changed since then, and being o neg means they keep asking me now. But I always tell them to fuck off. Rather explicitly.

Army wives are easy if you pick the right ones. You have the ones who were high school sweethearts and married having never dated or slept with anyone else. Their husband gets deployed and suddenly they realize there are other guys in the world.

And then you have the ones that got married only a few months after meeting. They have commitment issues to begin with soooo yaaaa...

Ya that’s when things were easy

>conservative upbringings backfire
Only when sneaky jews are trying to corrupt children with every ounce of their energy

Well, how'd she convince you to go HRT? Why do you sleep in the same bed? What are you looking to get from life.

Attached: 713A7DEF-5B0B-4E91-B3AC-695560016ED6.jpg (2048x2000, 529K)

Oh yeah, I was friends with some local civillians at the time, and that was their goal most of the time. Bag a soldier's wife. They'd succeed maybe 1/10 times, but we went out a fuck ton so it added up. I was the often the only soldier in the group, if not, one of the few, and a lot of the locals could spot me pretty easily. I had several leg-lockers attempting to get knocked up for that sweet sweet government money that a soldier's kid provides. Initially I thought I was all of the sudden a stud. It didn't take long to figure out half the chicks I fucked also fucked a dozen dudes in my barracks hallway.

Just use Grindr. I’m not gay gay, I just like sucking dick, it’s extremely easy.

>mix between divorce and the lotto
Redundant

Attached: 33328C89-B14E-4E28-812D-0A408C68C572.jpg (1344x1196, 277K)

All true. But I've personally never gone for army wives. The few chill ones dont offset the overblown sense of entitlement the rest have. As if spreading your legs for anyone to come along cause your so lonely because you're sacrificing so much living separated from someone who gives so much to his country somehow makes them better people than any other woman I could get with less baggage.

I was Doxxed once on /x/, and have a hard time getting over it. I tried making an educational thread, aparently a neo-nazi disagreed with what was being said, and doxxed me by posting a personal story found on a suport group. Later on, a different person claimed they knew who the doxxer, the nazi, was in the real world. I figured that I would do my own bit of snooping, and found him.
He's cheated on his wife - which he probably did with his previous wife. He uses religion as justification for his actions. He's a teacher with power over student's grades, and therefor their liveihoods.

I am at an ethical conflict. This was a year ago, or more, and I'm still fighting with the idea of exposing him. It would/might remove him from a position of power, but is doxxing ethical, and even if it was, would I be only endangering myself by doing so? And would it even have an effect? How would his wife know their marriage vows were violated?

I don't know how to feel, or what to do.

I hang out at a trashy local bar a lot and I’ll tell you that’s not just an army thing that’s a thing for any guy with a stable job and a car. I’ve definitely had a few scares with girls telling me they weren’t on birth control after the fact

I was thinking about it or to go a gay sauna. I'm more nervous than meet up someone from a random chat page.

Or when we forget that people are retarded beasts and can't stop themselves.
There's a reason conservative areas have higher teen sti pregnancy and abortion rates than non conservative areas. And it ain't the joos

Story of time at sex club pls

It’s more the fun in having something that doesn’t belong to you

ass. mouth and ass. thats the only way to go.

it can save her life

Fuck him. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Firstly those stats are given to you by jews. Secondly for the hundreds of years that conservative christianity and shunning jews were the norm teen pregnancy and stds were not common.

OP GAY

I keep a secret to my entire family. Only my wife knows.
I tend to drink a lot, then take mdma just after. It's only short burst, once every one or two months so it's still on rare occasions, and I don't crave it so I guess I'm at least not psychologically addicted.
I don't understand myself anymore. My family loves me, I have very good friends, my wife is excellent too, but there is some kind of horrible, raw sexual beast inside that I discovered after first taking MDMA, and I can only barely contain myself. I fucking hate this part of me, and even though I never cheated, I feel like a horrible, terrible piece of shit just for thinking about it.
I know if I fuck up and cheat, I will lose literally everything dear to me, but now, I have to know it, tame it, and make peace with it.
I took four fucking 270 pills last time. I don't feel like it's getting dangerous, but I'm perfectly aware that I could be blind to it.
What the fuck should I do?

Perky tits , small but ok lol

I massacred 27 burgers in one sitting at White Castle back in '93.

Attached: whitecastle.jpg (550x698, 86K)

>I’ve definitely had a few scares with girls telling me they weren’t on birth control after the fact
I fucking love that game. Though I never stick around in one place long enough to know if I've got illegit kids.

Point. Damned good one too.

Expose that guy, do you really think that he deserves to be happy. Plus he's a neonazi so good riddance

Like her ?

She’s such a tough bitch at work, so good having something over her .
Tough negotiator ,

>for the hundreds of years that conservative christianity and shunning jews were the norm teen pregnancy and stds were not common.
Kek. Yeah. STDs are a joo conspiracy, invented thirty years ago to make the white man stop breeding.
Now pull the other one, beer comes out.

You should definitely give blood again. That shit was written during the AIDS crisis when no one fucking knew what caused AIDS and were scrambling for answers.

Knowledge is where real power lies.

Since conservatism is a universal failure and every single conservative country that is currently on this planet and every single conservative country that has ever been on this planet is and has been a shit hole, it must be some external conspiracy that is causing the eternal and inescapable failure of conservatism. The old "Conservatives do conservatives things and fail catastrophically: Liberals to blame" thing.

Keep pretending you weren't brainwashed to blame everyone else for the failures of the politicians you worship as gods.

This is so schizo that its not worth arguing with you.

Wow, OK. Tighten that tinfoil, nut job. The Jews are making you fail.

I know why the homophobic policy was in place. Just resent being called a faggot for life because of something that happend to me before I was even capable of thought or forming memory.

Do it!
It's only natural, he doxxed you and you wanted revenge.

if you're a billionaire let me work for you

>ACKTYUALLY EVERYTHING WRONG IN THE WORLD IS CAUSED BY JEWS!
>No it isn't
>THIS IS SO SCHIZO THAT IT'S NOT WORTH ARGUING WITH YOU!

why hrt? at first bc i thought transition would be a fresh start tbh. sometimes I think I think it was really just bc my pickle was grossing her out

shared a bed when we were kids, don’t have any friends here really.

I just want out of life to feel happy about who I am with the least complications possible

Yeah, you aren't wrong. Probably 8/10 of one night stands in my case are bar chicks or girls at an after party. I don't really do that anymore though. Kinda got tired of that lifestyle. My notch-post number is pretty fucking high, but i'm no better off because of it. It gave me 2 STIs, almost got me shot, I inevidably fucked many women in relationships making me a huge piece of shit, i'm 90% sure I knocked a girl up (important to note I do have a kid that I claim and care for) but never officially found out, and now I live alone in an empty house, besides when I have my son, trying to get my first love that I haven't been intimate with in over 7 years out of my head so I can settle down. Lol, pretty lame really.

I routinely sleep with my jeans on

Attached: image0-310.jpg (546x684, 46K)

About ten years ago in fifth grade my classmate shot two of my friends with a .45acp then blew his brains out in class, because of that little shit one of my closest friends hung himself,
poor bastard had his whole life ahead of him.
>Yeah I was really fucked up in the head after that, although I am doing much better

My gf taught my niece how to shave her own pussy

how old is niece?

>why hrt? at first bc i thought transition would be a fresh start tbh. sometimes I think I think it was really just bc my pickle was grossing her out
And how exactly did that conclusion come about?
>shared a bed when we were kids, don’t have any friends here really.
Is it an otherwise platonic familial relationship?
>I just want out of life to feel happy about who I am with the least complications possible
There's a lot of complications pretty much every life path there is. But it's a reasonable desire.

Dude, what the fuck

Can confirm. Hi Uncle Cletus.

Army wives made me so angry sometimes. That "my husband is an LT, you need to salute me" bullshit drove me insane. A few of my buds didn't give a shit about the 'jodie boy' deal and fucked many married women, but I tried not to and only did when I wasn't told they were married. Anyway, military wives in general are usually awful. There's a rare good one in the mix though.
I hated that part of the entitlement a lot too. "We're just as brave" bullshit. I never once thought I was brave being in the military, hell, I tried my hardest not to look the part when I was off post, but I couldn't stand it when a military wife went on a rant about being an American hero for not seeing her man as much, especially when I knew the wife was fucking one of my friends in the barracks or whatever. A few of my LT's wives were super cool though, and I respected the hell out of them.

Kinda sweet showing her secrets

Attached: 45B1BC4C-11C0-4B51-9AD6-C9B80F5170DE.jpg (1684x1406, 453K)

Just turned 12

Not true! As OP, I firmly deny fapping to Linetrap in my late teens when (s)he was a young lad himself. FIRMLY.
It's fun and anxiety filling, and one of my old fwbs used to role play with it. But I am all for not playing that game.

A few weeks ago some chick I used to work with sent me a picture of her ass and because I was lonely, drunk, and really horny we ended up masturbating together through video call. She sent me a couple selfies and shit and I guess she wanted to travel back here in a few months so we can actually have sex. Thing is I did used to like her and she knew it and started dating one of my friends anyways. Then they broke up because she's actually really crazy and an alcoholic and she moved away.
She's got a nice body despite having like no tits, and she's got an ok face, but after everything that's happened I am really turned off by her. Plus, knowing how toxic she is I don't want to risk even the slightest chance of impregnating her because she would ultimately ruin my life. She is 100% the type of chick to scoop cum out of the condom or wherever it is it landed and put it inside of her just to have her way.
I'm in a good place, I recently got a promotion and I've actually also recently met a really nice girl that I'm actually interested in, and I don't want to throw that away. The only problem is that I really like this girl but she's special to the point where I don't just want to rush into sex, and I know she wouldn't either.

But I'm really fucking horny and I'm considering railing the toxic chick at least once.

Help Yea Forumsros, do I risk ruining my life for some pussy or do I wait until the right time with this other girl?

ngl we are way closer since transition. we’ve experimented but nothing worse than stuff I’ve read on here but she never touched me the way some stories on here say. I guess i just get paranoid about how those things are connected. never thought about it like that before I smoked weed

mouth and ass bruh then u good

You are just going to fuck it up and end up having sex with neither if them, fyi.

Yo, question for you.

I got an STD, dont know what it is. My balls hurt and sometimes my dick. Sometimes nothing at all, its mildly annoying. On a scale from 1-10 id say a 4.

I know its an STD because symptoms started to occur after a fucking a hooker with a broke condom that I didn't notice. (I know its hard to believe I didn't notice, but I really didn't)

Any idea? I took the test for chlamydia but turned out negative.

I feel fucking embarrassed for going to the doctor for this shit, and taking the chlamydia test was horrid ffs.

Fuck this shit.

Dont fuckin do it user, psycho doesnt go back in the box once u let it out, have a wank but do not fuck the crazy

>I want to have sex with you but not in your vagina
Lol that would be an awkward and funny conversation, I'd pay to see that. He'd come off as crazier than her, or gay.

And I deserve that. I guess if I really liked this girl I wouldn't be thinking about fucking some dumb broad. Maybe this is actually life testing me.

I'm gonna make this right. You're a fucking asshole, but you've actually helped me in realizing that I need to not be a beta simp if I ever want anything to work out for me.

Thanks Yea Forumsro

I only said it because I fucked up in a similar situation. Work towards the new girl but don't pass up on other chances in the hope of future chances that might not even exist.

Since nobody else spoke up about it. Seriously, get a vasectomy and dont tell anyone. This way condom salvaging psychos got nothing on you.

never fails me

I like sharing my gfs huge tits on chatpic

And how did you figure your pickle was some sort of issue for her?

I'm engaged and terrified for my future. Just put a downpayment on a house and I basically have no cash left. Feel like I'm finally vulnerable when before I had plenty of money saved, job's good so more coming in, and the ability to do whatever I felt like.

If they tested you for chlamydia, they tested you for a handful of others as well, but not for things like herpes or other bigger, scarier STIs (not that herpes is actually all that bad). That being said, even though you're nervous to talk to your doctor, that's your best bet. He/she will know what steps to take to fix your testicular pain. They're not going to judge you, at least not infront of you.

I was only a medic for one 4 year contract. Only spent about 6 months of it in a clinical setting. I may know my shit, but a doctor can actually figure you out, specifically with tuggin' on that sack and ordering further sack touching tests.

What about sharing them here?

>I may know my shit, but a doctor can actually figure you out, specifically with tuggin' on that sack and ordering further sack touching tests
My favorite part of getting an sti.

Welcome to social slavery, sucker.

Yeah I guess Im playing fool, Ill go to the fucking doctor.

Fuck this shit.

I'm still a virgin because I'm terrified of sex.

I have.

>I'm engaged
Enjoy the inevitable dead bedroom and divorce rape

Is his dick bigger than yours?

Isn't it everyone's? Lol
Best decision possible in your situation.
Why are you terrified?

Years ago met and started fucking a lonely 13 year old. I was about 22. Been fucking her for about 4 years now. My friends and family have no idea I've been fucking a teen this whole time, and she doesn't know I've maybe on occasion shared her online

I have severe trust issues and the whole metoo shit has only made it worse.

Not worried she'd leave me, just worried about losing my independence. Right now I can do pretty much whatever I want.

>Not worried she'd leave me
You have a 50/50 chance of divorce rape dumbass.

Attached: Lunimpressed.gif (498x280, 790K)

I still jerk off fantasizing about the details my ex told me about her being sexually assaulted

That's actually really clever, I'll take that advice. Not with this chick though, apparently she drove my homeboy's car into a lake.

I wish I would've saved the ass pics. I guess I'll stick to rubbing one off to the same overrated chicks that get posted daily on Yea Forums

I honestly do want to get a vasectomy, I can't stand the idea of producing offspring but depending on where things go with this new girl, my mind may change someday. Unless there's reverse vasectomies, is that a real thing? Because shit, that may be the best thing ever invented.

i love seeing my gfs selfies and nudes posted in trib/wwyd threads and even chime in myself on the wwyds

Let’s see a pic of her

what about sharing her here user

Got told by an ex that she was incapable of consenting, still got drunk and messed about a few weeks after hearing that.
We're talking more now which I think is a good thing?

Cant do that, if someone recognizes her ill be fucked

I've showered with a 9yo girl quite a few times

m or f?

That's unfortunate. During that movement, I was hooking up with a different chick every other time I went out. You shouldn't have to trust a woman if it's just sex, but I get that your headspace and lack of physical encounters makes it a bigger deal than it is. I was one of the last in my group to lose my virginity at 16 and was a wreck about it. Almost 12 years later, I don't even worry about that stuff. You can sleep around and not be a HUGE asshole. I was always honest and upfront about both my intentions and my past if asked (and relevant). Most women, not all but most, found that refreshing even if they didn't take me up on it. I rarely ever walked away from a woman regardless of having sex or not with her disliking me. It's a hard approach to get good at though, and you have to at least fake confidence.

I want to marry and have children but I feel like I don't know how to connect with men.

It takes a man and woman to make a baby, fyi.

Assuming you're female, why can't you connect?

I am well aware, and I am a woman. Thank you.

Lol ok.

I had a lot of trauma in my childhood. I try not to carry that baggage with me but it comes up with a lover and it's always different after that. And the men that I do find interested in me aren't men that I'd want to marry and have children with.

You are samefagging so you can tell us your incest pedo fantasy that you made up

>Unless there's reverse vasectomies, is that a real thing? Because shit, that may be the best thing ever invented.
Completely reversible.

But she’s posted here and you see her? I don’t understand

Oh today she’s nine? Not 8 or 10 or 11 or whatever you made up before

Oh scrolling up I see now. You are the same pedo always spilling your fantasies on here. You are the shower guy too.

its a weird story. i posted her before and got caught, talked my way out of it and now he reposts her and some friends to get himself off. im sure if i reposted her myself though he would tell her again and id be fucked

Good job ruining your life. I did that 20 years ago and my life is shit. Stop acting like you know what you're doing cause you dont

I've never claimed she wasn't 9, don't know what you're getting upset about.

No, I'm not, and I didn't even say anything about it being sexual? I said I had a lot of trauma in my childhood. Nice try putting words in my mouth though lol

I wish

Ya the problem is I do stick around in the same place. It fucking sucks because I hate condoms but these trash hoes play too many games. “Oh I thought you were going to pull out” like shut the fuck up bitch

Have you been in therapy or discussed this in detail with someone you trust? If someone can't handle that trauma of yours, they aren't really in it for the long run anyway.
Nah, i'm OP. Switching between a few threads and Black Mirror. She isn't samefagging. I asked for more detail brobeans.

We know where you were going to go with that. And we know you aren’t a chick your a 45 year old larping pedo fantasies

It’s funny that I called out the pedo larp regulars and they all responded pretty quickly together. But you totally “are not” the same person... ya ok you sick fuck

>People responded to my posts
>They must all be the same person
You must love blue's clues

I raped my college friend a few times this last year and then yesterday I found out this week she killed herself and no one knows why. I feel so sick inside like I constantly wanna throw up, I think I killed my friend. Pic related is most recent of her I have saved (from snapchat a week ago)

Attached: Screenshot_20200303_010028.jpg (1080x1635, 307K)

I'm a registered s.o. because when I was 17-18 I downloaded a bunch of pics of other teens (13 and up) onto my computer off of Limewire. My friend was staying with me at the time and found them and called the cops on me (which is funny since he was nailing a 13 year old back in his home town). 17 years later and I'm still registered and can't find any type of employment because of it. Now I feel like a shitty parent cause i can't provide for my kids cause my ex left me for a fat slob

I was in therapy for a long time, which has helped me a lot. A big part of it is revolving around things I missed out on as a kid or experiences I had that people can't relate to. Does that make sense?

Why are you so mad that I'm not a 45 year old pedo larper??

Attached: Screenshot_20200302-190131_Gallery.jpg (720x1560, 689K)

HOLY FUCK, YER RIGHT, IT ALL ADDS UP. Nah, you tried. But you were wrong.

Attached: Obsession, a story about how anon is retarded.jpg (1419x701, 349K)

once you get the cock balls deep in your ass then thats when it feels good so don't worry too much

why even talk about it just do it
she needs to keep her hymen intact so she wont get disowned by her family or worse

Not going to lie, you're a shitty guy. I have no sympathy for you. I may be the guy in the thread going on about having lots of random sex, but it was always consentual. You feeling guilty is an accurate feeling.
Absolutely. Everyone has or lacks a few experiences that aid in growing into a proper "normal" adult. I went to therapy for a while myself. Whatever you missed out on or negatively experienced, you probably overcompensated with and went overboard later in life trying to make 'ammends' for or attempting to catch up with everyone else. I assume it's been hit and miss. If i'm off base, feel free to let me know.

That (you) was after I already called you out for samefagging. It’s not hard to switch your ip to “prove” you aren’t samefagging, exactly as you did. It’s very suspicious that 4 different pedo larpers happened to be staring at their screen at the right time to immediately respond.

I've been dressing sissy and going on cam sites to show myself off. Love older white guys especially. Makes me feel desired, full of shame but I still do it

A little off base but I hear where you're coming from. My mom was abusive and my dad was absent. So not having any fond memories of them. Knowing my children won't have a grandma or grandpa. More along those lines. As far as experiences I missed, some of it is just little traditional stuff. My mom was also a jehovah's witness and they don't celebrate anything. So trying to explain to people that holidays don't mean much to me can be awkward. Not exchanging gifts or dressing up and trick or treating as a kid. We couldn't watch anything with violence. Some really great movies have a little violence! Some have a lot of violence! I saw The Terminator for the first time like last year. A lot of references to things just go right over my head because there's plenty of things I was just never exposed to.

What a “coincidence” you are both in the exact same time zone. What an odd picture. Who hold a piece of paper in there hand like that wouldn’t your thumb be in front? That’s a normal way to hold paper. Why screen shot it? If you are worried about being doxed there are better ways of hiding your personal data.

The file size is too large when I take the pic from my camera. Taking a screenshot makes the size ok for me to post. Sorry I held my paper the wrong way for you. I'm sure your pedolarpers are around here somewhere, but I'm really not one of them.

(You)
I see. So, how does all of that work with not being able to connect with someone? It doesn't seem like it'd be that difficult to understand if discussed in person or even all that difficult for someone to double down and give you some of those experiences. Instead they back away? Is there more to it?

Based off of the time stamp you wrote you “took” that picture almost instantly after I posted yet, it took you 7 minutes to screenshot it to get the size down and repost it? You are having that much trouble getting the picture to post and you were that desperate to tell your little story? Or OR more likely you were busy photoshopping, send the picture to your phone to screenshot so you could hide it’s photoshop origins.

I've been in serious relationships but I always feel alone. Especially in just casual conversations, talking about our pasts *my dad showed me this movie, my mom showed me how to cook this*. I don't have anything to share. It's hard for me to feel like someone is close to me because there's nothing there to be close to. I have people that I admire deeply and have loved and been in love with but I always end up feeling alone in my head.

(You)
Ah, that makes sense. That must be frustrating not being able to articulate that to someone, or even when you do, it doesn't fix the relationship or help it in any meaningful way. Has anything along the way helped get you closer to succeeding on that front?

OR! I'm doing other things in addition to posting here. Can you be done now?

Attached: 20200302_193505.jpg (900x1920, 693K)

Why are you so committed to the larp? You write the same way for both characters. What are you trying to prove to anonymous people on the internet. Just stop already. Continuing on doesnt somehow disprove the larp, it just makes it even more sad

Honestly sharing the experiences that I did have in my childhood offers perspective, I think, but I don't want to be pitied. I just want to feel understood.

Nice shop.

Because there's no larp, and we're just having a conversation.. the sad thing here is your obsession over a larp that doesn't exist..

Shes sexy as hell

It’s funny that the other larpers magically went silent after all of them responded nearly instantly to my call out. It’s almost as if they are one person and putting their effort into proving the one larp is real

> 17f
> am cheating on boyfriend with his BEST friend
> I'm loving it, but I sometimes feel guilty
> should I keep it up?

You aren’t very good at the larp.

You should kill yourself. The only person who will miss you is your mother. She probably won’t notice you are dead for a while because the decomposing body smell won’t stand out to much from the regular odor that emanates from your room in her basement. How’s 40 treating you

The autism... yikes. The poster I was having this convo with mentioned they were doing something else. I bet you guys love conspiracy theories..

Attached: Screenshot_20200302-194450_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 608K)

Which makes sense. I think that's something everyone wants in the long run, but it's harder to grasp for when your head doesn't function the same as everyone else. I know how that is, but in an entirely different way. We just share the difficulty making real world connections mostly.
(You)

I always knew it bothered her when we were young but she started telling me about it more after it stopped working, like how much happier and more comfortable she was with me. I didn’t j ie she looked at me that way but in hindsight it makes sense idk

>Post. Reply. Response.
That's the way it works, don't see what you're butthurt about...

>17
Get the fuck out of here.

any green text?

Im bi and bottom also like mature guys , so when i got 18 i started doing cruising and now enjoy getting pounded by much older guys and be used by them

Larpers trying so hard to pretend they aren’t larping. Fucking pathetic

(You)

how was she at first?

When I was a teenager and working at a grocery store I had a manager who was gay but super friendly. After working there for a year and a half we got to be good friends, I became assistant manager, and we started hanging out player vidya at his house. Now other than experimenting with my best friends when I was a younger, I had never had an adult gay experience. One night several months after we had begun hanging out I stayed over until it was really late, like 3am and he said he was worried about me driving home and falling asleep behind the wheel, so he invited me to stay the night.

He had an actually nice house despite being only in his early 30s. We kept playing vidya since I wasn't driving home, then when we were both tired he said I could use his guest room and he'd give me some of his clothes to wear. When I came out of the shower wrapped in a towel entered the guest room with some clothes, but was definitely eyeing me, and ended up asking if I would have a problem with him blowing me. I thought about it, he said it doesn't make me gay, it's just helping friends out, and he cut off the lights, so I let him, and it was fucking amazing. Like, better than any girl I had ever been with. I told him I was about to cum and he kept going even more into it, until I was pumping cum down the back of his throat.

I felt weird after, but it was so good. In the dark he asked did I enjoy it and I told him fuck yes I did. Then asked if I wanted to touch his cock, and when he stood up it was right in front of me, so I started jerking him off, and before I knew it he came right on me, like the lower half of my face and some on my chest. That was all for the first night, but we kept on hooking up like this and eventually went all the way together. It lasted almost two years.

Attached: 703A63E.jpg (620x825, 139K)

Green text first time butt stuff

I constantly cheat on my girlfriend. I've got one dedicated side chick, hook up with other chicks regularly, and I always cum inside.

Recently I've started baiting chicks in by offering to buy their panties, where I get to take them off them. I'll start giving them head while I'm pulling them off. Usually they'll go along with it but occasionally they won't be about it thinking they're going to get away with only selling me their panties.

Nothing gets me harder than when I have to flat out rape them. Pinning them down and covering their mouth. Still, I always cum inside. Recently it was inside of an 18 year old I know isn't on birth control.

I wish I had the balls to expose my ex gf but i would feel bad

Kik?

What’s yours

dlonger2019

Imaginary

My boyfriend doesn’t know that before we got together I would constantly have unprotected sex with strangers and never talk to them again

I recently started having really bad sexual fantasies about my girlfriend’s little sister. I’ve been with my girlfriend for a while now and seen her little sister since middle school. Nothing felt anything until recently.

She’s just got into high school and he’s physique totally changed when she hit puberty. Recently I saw her wear leggings and a tight tank top around me and my cock got so hard. I think she knows it and knowing say things around me like “my ass looks so good in these jeans”

I try not to look but I couldn’t help it. I’ve started jerking off to photos of her on my phone almost every night and cumiing in it. It’s wrong but it turns me on so much.

That seems like a terrible idea with the context I've laid out
She was kind of shy. The typical emo "lolsorandum XD" type of girl. But also very desperate for feeling loved. Broken home and neglect, so she went looking for it in all the wrong places. Met others before me that took advantage of her in more fucked up ways. When I got to her, she was willing and was wanting to get fucked by the end of the first day. I was fingering her in the back of an alley the second time we met up. She initiated that shit too. I let us go at her pace, but she was so desperate, it wasn't a much slower pace than I would've liked. She was like 5 feet tall. Very petite. And dressed, looked like she was in middle School. We would get looks as I took her places. She had a very kid-y look.

My wife has gotten me into this scientist roleplay fantasy.

>She’s just got into high school and he’s physique totally changed when she hit puberty. Recently I saw her wear leggings and a tight tank top around me and my cock got so hard. I think she knows it and knowing say things around me like “my ass looks so good in these jeans”
Oh I guarantee you she's into you. That's basically what my wife did to me.

Are you into her? Like you thinking of openly dating her when she's legal.

When I was a kid, my Dad would sometimes let me stay up late and watch Columbo with him. He would sometimes give me a sip of his beer. Use my story user

I have a small cock, and get off super hard to showing it off and getting laughed at. I hide this from everyone I know obviously. I constantly debate going to a porn viewing room in some sex shop and trading handies with other men.

I guarantee nothing will happen between us because it’s not right and I wouldn’t do it but it’ll always be my little fantasy. Something about someone off limits is always so hot and tempting

how bad did others fuck her up? and what was she willing to do?

Bro she doesn’t want to fuck you she just wants you to want to fuck her. That’s how all teenager girls get when there hormones go crazy

>basically every human being that has sex

Was it like a lot? Is that why it’s a secret

Oh I understand just thought it was kinda similar.

Tempburner238

2 years of dating and 3 years of marriage says otherwise. Then again that is just one example.

constantly

When did you sleep or shower? An expansive vocabulary accentuates your prevarications

Yeah I'm really into her. The plan is to openly date when she's 18, though she has been open in dating me, her mom knows me and my age. She's the perfect mix of slutty, cute, airheaded and astute that makes my dick rockhard without fail. And the fact that she's practically as tight as she was at 13 still is amazing.
Other, even older guys would meet her under the guise of just meeting to chat or being a teen or just take her for a ride, and end up taking her elsewhere she didn't know and pressure her into giving them a BJ or handjob or to let them fuck her. Other guys pretty much extorted her for nudes. One guy she later realized was her sister's long-time gf. That all really happened while she was 12/13. Ashamed to admit when she first would open up about some of these things, it got me also really hard to think about

I have the same urge. Kik me if you wanna talk about it

Fieldseal

what dose she like doing with you?

I also founds some pictures of her in a bikini on her instagram and I jerk off to it so much. But always feels guilty after I cum

non nude pic

Well...you're still a pedo but I hope you guys are very happy together and you take care of her.

I'm God.

No I'm God!!!
Stooop

You are an idiot. You wouldn’t want to “accentuate your prevarications” that would defeat the purpose.

... when you use big words incorrectly to try and sound smart

Yes. Hundreds of guys

I’m fucking a popular gaming YouTuber’s wife. The YouTube channel has 12 million subscribers.

>You are an idiot. You wouldn’t want to “accentuate your prevarications” that would defeat the purpose.
>... when you use big words incorrectly to try and sound smart

Not you I linked the wrong post

She is really into being fucked and treated like a cumslut. Very submissive from the jump. Being manhandled and shown off and degraded. We've fucked in public multiple times. Had her walking around afterwards with a skirt, no underwear with cum running down her legs
Yeah I'm aware. It's definitely very shameful the way I'm wired but I've put a concerted effort in being an overall positive force in her life. She would honestly have probably been dead if we didn't meet. She was super depressed and suicidal. Would cut herself and eventually attempted suicide. I was the only one she confided in. So I called the cops. She didn't think that anyone cared and now she's really starting to flourish and that's really nice to see.
Nah not in this thread

What made her uncomfortable about it?

So

my name is ben and i posted nudes of my ex online without her permission

Attached: 1507702468489.jpg (474x474, 32K)

That's nice I guess. I really do hope you're building her up, hugging her, and showing her you love her and don't just love her for sex. Do you want to marry her?

should take her to the woods and put a collar on her only and walk her around

ever just went camping the both of you alone

You should see how submissive she is by seeing how many guys she’s willing to fuck in a day

YOU AREN'T BEN;)!!!! Checked though.

Yeah that's a big part of relationship. It really evolved past the sex stuff. But at the same time, the degenerate stuff doesn't just go away. I still fetishise her and fantasize about scenarios and stuff when she was younger. And marriage is yeah something we both want as well as want kids together but are holding out till she's done with college and has her feet in her preferred career.

Haha no not yet. But I definitely have been trying to set something like that up. She still lives with her mom and she doesn't like her being gone for days
She was way more willing when she was younger. She would casually bring that up, but I just wanted her for myself so I actively discouraged that. But now I think she's not at all interested in that sort of thing but now the thought of her being came on by multiple guys all admiring and loving her little teen body is something I really like

Hmmm well again I don't condone being a pedo but it does sound like you guys are very happy together. If you guys do get married I hope you have a very happy marriage. She latina by any chance?

any fantasize you wish you could do?

of course im ben

Attached: 1507706170974.jpg (960x876, 94K)

Now how in the hell did you guess she was Latina
Pretty much that she gets bukkaked and multiple creampies by me and a bunch of other guys she doesn't know but absolutely happily takes every inch of and they in turn take full use of her little body

The fact that she isn’t into it anymore makes it an even funner test of her submissiveness

This 45 yo woman I'm seeing gave me the green light to try to tap any of her kids. They'd have to be okay with it, but I think her oldest boy would be down, though I'd really like to give her youngest girl a go. (The youngest is still of age you pedos.)

Problem is she isn't willing to be involved as well, so I'm less interested. But it's still tempting.

Because every latina talks about how she gets sexually assaulted/preyed on by older men. In all seriousness it's because of her shitty home life and the fact that her mom is ok with her daughter being statutorily raped.

best time you had with her?

It's definitely something to bring up but I don't want to push her in that direction if she doesn't want to.
Yeah well you hit it dead on. Her mom simultaneously likes and hates me. Hates me for my age but likes the fact that I am or have been a big part of keeping her daughter happy.

I only ask my wife for nudes so I can send them to my friends.

typical sodomitical rape story

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

>Her mom simultaneously likes and hates me.
Understandable. Let me guess, dad's no where in the picture. My guess is she'll like you a hell of a lot more when you slap a ring on her finger.

If it makes you feel any better I started fucking my now wife when she was 16. Everything's turned out well and we're expecting our first.

Too many to recount. The times when she's so horned up, she began to at least suck my dick even in public are always good. Fucking her in public in a theater when there were definitely people behind was fucking great. Really great is also when we're high because she's so tight, and so when she's high being able to distinguish and feel every individual ridge inside of her while we fuck is very very satisfying
You're not wrong. But her dad is dead. Even when he was alive though she was frequently sad that he wasn't around much anyways. Definite daddy issues. And yes a ring would probably have her pretty much permanently glued to me

That shit is a fetish, but sadly, it never actually happens. Ah well.

Well how old were you when you met and was it a fetish for her age that drew you to her to start? Because that's how it started for me before I learned to develop past only sexual degeneracy

I also started fucking my gf since 16. Been together for a long time now

kill yourself

Dew it! Give in to the dark side

I met her when I was 23 and she was 15. Had nothing to do with age and had everything to do with hips twice as wide as her waist and a bubble butt ass. Nothing to do with her age, in fact I resisted for as long as I did because of that.
Yeah I don't really think it's bad if you end up getting married/stay together for a while.

I met my wife when she was 13. She "jokes" that I groomed her, but were pretty happy going on 8 years now.

My wife makes me want to blow my fucking brains out... But I don’t think I ever will because I feel like I owe it to my daughter to be around.

>She "jokes" that I groomed her
Kek so does mine, puts on the whole innocent southern belle act too 5 for us :)

Yeah that's probably the best and least fucked approach. I tried, just didn't have the best moral constitution then, or even now. Got with her for bad reasons that have straightened out considerably since
Man I would not be able to take jokes like that. Because I'm pretty sure that is technically what I did.
Nah but thanks for the offer

Never too late to slay your demons user. All I'm saying is that it can work out.

Thanks for the optimism.I appreciate it. I'm definitely trying to keep that mental approach

Life’s to short. Girls never get the same stigma as guys.

Good, hope everything works out.

>Because I'm pretty sure that is technically what I did.
May not be intentional, but it's a joke because it's strictly speaking what happened. She built a lot of the aspects of her personality around being attractive to me and I half raised her, half seduced her. Wasn't intentional, but it's funny because it's true.

We didn't start the fire

Went to a wedding recently. I fist fucked the bride the night before. True story!

I've fapped to this scene way too many times

Attached: black hole10.gif (520x218, 1.19M)

Those are my favorite weddings.

I'd tell you the story, but we're at 299. Next time!

I created the X-Site Energy Greta sticker.

That is so sweet and adorable.. thank you

Share it?

Does that matter?