Let the derision commence. Doesn't matter, Hillary might as well face it...

Let the derision commence. Doesn't matter, Hillary might as well face it, millions will never rest until she's publicly prosecuted.

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/breaking-federal-court-orders-deposition-of-hillary-clinton-on-emails-benghazi-attack-records-after-prior-faulty-testimony/

Attached: hc.jpg (577x541, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Economic_Stabilization_Act_of_2008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>gateway pundit
the /pol/ spam continues.

Can we agree that Hillary and Trump are both criminals who belong in jail?

>"Yea Forums isn't profitable!!!"
>let's tabloid-tier news sites spam their website for free
Don't forget to get your Yea Forums pass!!

Has anyone ever been far even as decided as to go do want more look like?

Can we call two actions that are completely different as equivalent so I can still be blindly anti-Trump while appearing "impartial"

Retarded inbred cultist

this

Why not just name the jew who wants to shove his wall street pidgeon cock up her flame patch soviet snuffer. Oh thats rite can't really single out any one Bergenstein, its what their whole community paid for.

No, we will NOT trade false admissions about Trump for justice on Hillary. Ain't gonna happen.

Attached: 573b142729ccc0a2786231fecae0513a.jpg (1090x835, 252K)

She's been publicly prosecuted on all of those topics multiple times, with nothing to show for it...

were we wrong?

Attached: 1583081880432.png (480x513, 195K)

Did WaPo really run that six-column head? It makes as much sense as "Man finds no car keys".

explain

Go take a nap, Bill.

Damn maybe we should have voted for her.

ur brain stinks, should get it removed and cleaned

It's probably more like
"the jews are taking over, we should help them"

'Publicly prosecuted' by what we now know was a crooked judiciary.

Cope more.

When you want to get a credit line for a new BrainWashing but you havent paid off the original brainwashing and need Senoirity to cosign.

Jews own both sides of the political spectrum. They publicly support dems but support the pro business practice of repubs. In the end they ultimately tell the military what to do and who to attack.

>AFTER PRIOR FAULTY TESTIMONY

Attached: 1581313060805.jpg (641x530, 41K)

tell us more

Attached: Patriotic Israelis.png (877x495, 698K)

attack the pyramids, its the pyramids that did everything, not the jews.

Notice how all these con investigations go on for a while and then just quietly end with no results. Not scared for Hilary, just another boondoggle for the syncophants try to kiss the Poop's ring.

Attached: Melania loves the Marines.jpg (962x641, 344K)

how fascinating

Attached: JEW SA!.jpg (677x381, 46K)

Pyramids provide shelter.

She will transform to Cumberbatch and solve the mystery

Attached: FluidFaces (18).jpg (421x599, 39K)

HA that actually makes me like her, trump's got israel's dick so far up his ass all he can think of his BBC and Netanyahu's ass.
the alt-right is thoroughly jew'ed

Attached: jew trump destroys america.jpg (1279x1024, 170K)

She's not even running for president

he'd do anything for the jews. thankfully the dems will do the same to him (and israel) when they're back in power

Attached: ISRAEL 4 TRUMP.jpg (600x381, 27K)

Close your fucking mouth, Trump, the flies are getting out.

after spending billions on these "investigations" into Hillary, it's clear to me that she's been innocent the whole time. not 1 investigation has yielded 1 prosecution. she's not even running, these must be dirty jew games.

Attached: Israeli Jews for Trump.jpg (1200x630, 112K)

if dems take back control have fun with higher taxes.. hope it was worth it to side with CNN>

Attached: Israels Bitch.png (275x183, 100K)

Attached: 1579550407810.jpg (953x960, 83K)

hey shlomo, you value your coin more than ethics you pedophile. you'll burn for it.
whereas I'll be fluttering up above in heaven, looking down upon you in hell, smiling :)

Attached: Israeli Mossad 4 Trump.jpg (1080x720, 62K)

Critical thinking: "proving a negative".

faulty testimony!

Hillary complied with three separate Republican led investigations that found nothing and was grilled for 11 hours straight under oath by Republican congressmen. No fault found.

Trump on the other hand has had 10+ of his cabinet picks, confidants, lawyers and close friends sent to jail under Republican led investigations. This is all while Mueller found conclusive evidence of Trump attempting to obstruct justice multiple times.

I hate them both but if you want to put them in the same boat you are going to have to try harder.

>both sides
>spectrum
Pick one or be silent.

Obama hated Israel. 2020 was the first year Dems didn't show up for Aipac, only republicans.

So no, the GOP's ALWAYS been cucked by jews. Dems openly hate Israel and want to defund it.

Sim sim sallah Bim. It was the tuki birds of the graet pyramid that fucked Benghazi.

this gives liberal senate/house/orgs years to investigate trump and all the money they need to do it w no excuses. they've been hounding ole Hillary for about 15 years, I figure they have 15 once trump's out of office to really start investigating him

Obama bailed out the jewish banking industry after it ripped off most americans.

No, I agree.

Just because he doesn't like them doesn't mean he can ignore their orders. Looks what they did to Jimmy Carter.

being as stupid as you are isn't surprising.
>durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Obama crashed the economy
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr then bailed out the banks
>cause the jews on fox news told me so DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Economic_Stabilization_Act_of_2008

Obama took office in 2009.

Attached: white trash.jpg (600x604, 90K)

He could have done something but he did nothing while bankers took home huge bonuses after stealing billions. The entire government exists to steal from the rest of america.

Vote for Bernie in the primaries if you want to see Hillary in jail.

Even if you vote for Trump in the general election, Bernie needs to become the nominee in order for both parties to gain enough anti-establishment momentum to send her to jail.

You're an idiot.

Are you claiming that Her Reptilian Majesty is anti-ISISraeli?

Attached: ed mezvinsky.png (1584x1224, 404K)

I knew she was the best option for 'murica but noooo!!!! Let's vote that orange ape, why not?

On the contrary, it seems the user you're arguing with has an interesting idea.
Her Reptilian Majesty is being protected by the same interests that have managed to suicide Jeffrey Epstein and to hide Ghilaine Maxwell.

Attached: eyes wide shut.jpg (1264x3838, 1.55M)

i just like voting for whoever causes the most crying

Who you callin' an ape?

Attached: orangutan 2.jpg (300x211, 13K)

>Is shown something that contradicts brainwashing.
>Spout nonsensical shit about dems and/or jews
Redtards in a nutshell.

Fall, mountains!
Just don't fall on me.
– Jimi Hendrix

the point is to be able to withstand the mountains falling

IDK what do you think about this

Jew shill spotted.

Attached: zc2.jpg (497x508, 63K)

the thing is every president has been pro isreal the only thing is trump doesn't like isis and hates them

the jews threw a fit when trump said he would stop funding the isis and the many terrorist groups in the middle east

dark skins make great mindless soldier zombies, we just have to find a way to stop the other guys from using them

Imagine believing such an obviously fake "news" source. How stupid are you people?

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 5.27.09 PM.png (658x694, 128K)

>lemme just use this left wing source to claim a right wing source as unreliable.
kek retard

Foreign aid is diplomatic bribery and should be done away with altogether.

source?

majority of it goes towards capitalists and warlords running slave labor camps and other industries which in turn undermine our own American workers, yes you are right.