Untitled

>...
>use cannabis
>everything is better now
How is this the case?

Attached: IMG_60161.jpg (2048x1536, 844K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNT8Zo_sfwo
youtube.com/watch?v=7V88FRZpvos
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing is better. But you'll notice soon enough.
Still weed is good, just don't smoke daily 24/7 or it will harm you

every ting is bad if you abuse it.

Attached: 1560933814417.jpg (1920x1200, 544K)

I've smoked daily for the past ten years or so.
It's really hard to abuse cannabis, effort is required. Most people like to ignore their other shortcomings and blame it on cannabis

.... Are you retarded?

>How is this the case?
How not? Everyone who wants you to be easy to control tells you not to smoke weed

Attached: good-people-dont-smoke-marijuana-jeff-sessions-trump-attorney-general-7471493.png (500x566, 111K)

>It's really hard to abuse cannabis
>I've smoked daily for the past 10 years

Hahahahahahahaha not hard for a clown like you though

Sage

did not say it was ez our hard. to abues it. it is just bad if you do. every one have difrent tolerans. traht is life. dude. if u are happy to smoke every day. you do it. as long u happy. if not . i am her if u need some one to take u on a real advanture in life.

Attached: 3ictekx2ugv31.jpg (1080x1350, 60K)

>it will harm you
citation needed

Attached: roejogan.png (379x391, 65K)

stoners are the dumbest of the dumb, you can get more cognition out of a heroin addict

i smoked moderately heavy for around 3 years daily and had the worst panic attack of my life from smoking out of no where last october and ive quit ever since, went through horrible withdrawals and im still mentally trying to get back to normal, my body is still out of whack and recovering.

please smoke in moderation, do it for fun once and a while to unwind, dont be me and smoke constantly to "feel" happier and smoke away my issues.

yeah just wait until you can't sit still unless you have one burning

Dave Chapelle, Bill Maher, Seth and Joe Rogan, Jame Franco

and their life is better than your, damn right its better than yours

cannabis is like anything else meant to be enjoyed, yet has connotations associated with it like everything often does, your discovery is nothing new fair warning enjoy it responsibly or become a beast living in mans world

we all know that he means that if you have predilection towards being lazy you're just going to get lazier. especially if you smoke all day every day.

What's your IQ? I know mine should be higher than yours. But explain to me what abuse means if you think it's just daily consumption. The same way you abuse sugar right, fatso?

>if
he didn't try to say "if" nuthin. he jus wrong

Wow a whole decade past and I am not a nasty weed junkie like you. Am I suppose to wait another decade or.. ?

you're a fucking Master Spastic if you think that is how pot works

Attached: 1583032714414.jpg (400x225, 52K)

lol why would I pay to be temporarily retarded for a few hours

because its fun retard

it's okay tiny brain, you don't know what you're talking about.

uhuh I hope it was worth the brain cells you'll never get back

It doesn't even make u retarded.

What was your major/GPA in college? You did graduate college right? I am not talking to a literal fucking baby right now I hope

>use mind altering substance
>oh wow, my perspective on things has suddenly changed for some reason
>using a drug that makes people giggle uncontrollably has somehow made my life seem happier
>hurr durr, how come this happen Yea Forums?

Checkmate athiests

Stoners 1
Normal people 0

In a world where people try to put you down, brain cells aren't needed.

Well, you're permanently retarded, so maybe you would enjoy a different perspective on your retardation.

But, but...that's what"Reefer Madness" taught us.

I love how unemployed virgins try to tell me cannabis is bad. Oh man am I laughing

youtube.com/watch?v=zNT8Zo_sfwo

youtube.com/watch?v=7V88FRZpvos

Cant explain. But it is

Attached: 1529679799899.jpg (604x453, 40K)

i just saw pitch black on tv for a few minutes as i was flipping through the channels, in that movie a spaceship crashes and a group of people try to survive with what survived the crash and with a homicidal felon on the loose. well this one guy is lounging drinking some liquor

Zeke: Comfy up there?

Paris: Amazing how you can do without the essentials of life, so long as you have the little luxuries.

your question reminded me of that

Yeah weed can help calm your nerves spunds like you need some bud.

Dumb shits will still insist that your experience doesn't exist. That withdrawal and dependence don't exist.

Same happened to me dude. It's no joke

do you grow your own or do you leave it chance?

I was talking to a woman I know, who was telling me about some guy who is semi-wealthy and always happy. "He has a house in France!" she said. I said good for him, I smoke a bowl on a Saturday night and feel like a king of the universe, and don't have to leave my living room, for two bucks. Everybody has things they like. I have no interest in flying across the ocean to hob-nob with a bunch of frenchy fucks and it'll cost me $250k plus travel. I'd rather drink a beer in my back yard and watch the hawks circle on the updrafts.

Man talking like he drunkenly stumbled out of young adult adventure novel.
What magical adventures are we going on fren?

I've been smoking a couple hits at night, a few times a week, for over thirty years. Never had a problem, except for a little twinge of butterflies if I hit new buds too hard. Then you get used to it. You people need to dial your shit down.

I'm about to quit weed. I started smoking a lot this semester and it has completely killed my motivation. Now I'm failing all my classes, hopefully I'll be able to recover my grades and pass with at least C's.

Yeah hopefully user. I never had cannabis hold me back academics wise but some people just overindulge too much

Ever think maybe you shouldn't study or work on projects when you're fucked up?

cannabis is all about flavor.
I like the high but I would smoke something with 5% thc if it had more flavor.
vaporizers have no flavor at all compared to good weed.
food doesnt even have good flavor compared to really really good weed.
smoking all that flavor is the spice of life I love it.
I would give up being able to taste food because its only second to the sweet ganja.

Attached: 1582169855712.png (640x422, 337K)

It has huge doses of fukitol.

Fuck that pic made me laugh my ass off and I'm not even high yet

pot addicts need to go to prison for the betterment of society

And how have you enriched your culture today? Probably no more than the average pothead. Whats your excuse for being a worthless nobody?

Usually I only use weed on the weekend after all my work is done but recently I have been depressed so I was using daily.
I wasn't studying/working fucked up, the problem is I'm not working at all.

i pay the taxes that keep losers like you in prison

I just started smoking, did it everyday for a while, like 2-3 months, I felt the same but it fades away. Don't be dependent on it though, I know some co-workers who get bitchy with like an hour or two of not smoking. Enjoy it responsibly.

stfu

Looks like somebody been hitting the Quaalude again.

Hao ees laif gon fir yoo?

It's not better, you just trick your brain into thinking it is. Reality sucks my dude. . Either kill yourself from stress, or kill yourself with some drug.

Sure ya do. I almost certainly pay more taxes than you, have a puff once in a while, own a house, put two kids through college, make regular donations to the Leukemia society, don't require welfare, and have zero debt.

So, I ask again, what have you done to enrich your community more than the average pothead. So far, you're doing nothing except someone takes a few bucks out of your check for ya, because you have no choice.

>I almost certainly pay more taxes than you, have a puff once in a while, own a house, put two kids through college, make regular donations to the Leukemia society, don't require welfare, and have zero debt.

sure you do pothead lol

My weed is taxed and the amount I spend on weed each year likely exceeds your yearly income.

>leukemia society

What are you some kind of german nazzi fuck? No wonder all b tards are right wingers.

You don't believe it because you're a retarded wage cuck. Funny part is, half the country doesn't even jail their pot users, so you're just talking out your faggoty teenaged ass about your $47 a week they take from your McDumbfucks check.

People typically give a donation to things that have impacted their family or friends. I also give to the Red Cross.

This. Not to mention how much I pay in taxes out of my own income for elder poors and nigs. And the thousands of dollars of glass I own.

so you make millions per year?

Nope you're just poor

Actually pretty insightful. The primary tools of totalitarian/fascist control in the world seem to be restriction of recreational drug use and restriction of birth control. You don't even have to figure out why to see that it is obviously true.