Gun nuts are stupid

gun nuts are stupid

Attached: guns-derrrrr.png (859x1103, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VHTUG-VpWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

checked
THE COVER ON THE HUNTING RIFLE IS STILL CLOSED!
OP IS FRAUDULENT AND HOMOSEXUAL

SCOPE! I MEANT HUNTING RIFLE SCOPE!
OP IS STILL GAY

also checked, it's ok, we know AR15s are way more lethal, dreams now

But swat does use hunting rifles... Overwatch teams use a Remington 700 just like bubba on the bottom picture

Holy fucking shit go back to facebook with your mindless humorless bullshit
We really gotta start gore posting again

I know this is a joke, but they actual do.

Its the part of the team that hangs out in the back and gets eyes on the target for intel and taking a shot if needed

Also, are you talking a varmit rifle 5.56/.233 or deer 30-06/.308/7.62 cause that can punch through low level/high mobility armor

no shit they do, for snipers, not guys breaking down doors trying to kill as many people as possible, jesus christ

Old man either never held a gun, or has alzheimers because scope caps are closed.

Gay = Gay no matter how old you are. Fuckin' grandpa.

You think an AR is more effective than say, a mini 14?

US Soldier: Must use FMJ Ball Ammo because Geneva Convention.

Grandpa: Gets to use .308 with softpoint mushrooming partition bullets designed to rip your leg right off your body at 300 yards.

What would you rather get shot with?

Swat doesn't do that

kek. See what you did there.

Not only do you not know about guns, you don't know about swat teams or law enforcement

It's stage foto jackass

oh yeah? so swat is breaking down doors and rushing in with hunting rifles? lol get real dumbass

you know i'm right, AR platform is WAY more lethal and effective

Let me hand you my Nikon camera and take a picture of you taking a picture of a tree, but with the lens cap on, you raging faggot.

Effective yes, it's versatility is vastly better than the "hunting rifle" nogunz always compare it to. But lethality is judged by how quickly whatever you hit goes down. In that case the hunting rifle is more lethal.

military dude is using a .223 diameter bullet.

old man is using a .300 caliber bullet.

getting shot with a smaller bullet hurts less because it is smaller. makes sense.

> ITT: Someone that 99.9% likely doesn't know the difference between an AR15 and an M16.

Presuming it's not just trolling, please educate yourself before bothering to speak on a subject.

given enough time people will be calling hunting rifles deadly sniper rifles, the tools of gov assassins and no regular person needs or should have one.

Say it with me Yea Forums, SHALL

your right,we should get rid of the guns.so we can all live like the libtards on the southside of chicago who shoot each other every weekend.oh well,who needs the 2nd ammendment when liberals feelings are more important

SHALL ONLY BE INFRINGED WHEN A REPUBLICAN DOES IT AS PRESIDENT

isnt that what you really mean,trumptard?

Attached: 02-trump-flag-hugger-cpac.w600.h400.jpg (600x400, 57K)

Kek op’s an idiot

Ask the niggers and spics shot with this gun if "hunting rifles" hurt. Oh wait, you can't. They're having tea with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ at the moment.

Attached: 30-40Krag.jpg (2592x1728, 267K)

its literally the same thing

one is the civilian version,and one is the military version

im not gonna waste my time arguing with cleetus who owns a shotgun and thinks donald trump is the best president ever

Look at this guy's imagination.

When has it been infringed?

its funny how uninformed republicans are

go figure this is the same party who decided a guy who's been a democrat most of his life was a good choice for president.im glad that backfired when you lost the house majority and are getting ready to lose the 2020 election also

So the top gun is more deadly? That is why swat use it? K

Literally millions of reasons.
Weight, uniformity, able to have attachments to be extra tacticool. Most civilian equivalents are fine and some are even better. I couldn't imagine being as incompetent and retarded as you OP

not that you morons will believe it anyway.if it doesnt kiss trump's ass.you call it fake news,which is why your some of the least educated people in america

it doesnt matter what gun they use,if you look at most law enforcement groups today.there's literally no difference between them and a military unit,its pathetic.republicans used to be a decent party who believed in small goverment and gun rights.not they shit all over the 2nd ammendment and increase the police state

/thread

Attached: 1583111189140.jpg (960x778, 87K)

Weird. I leave my ARs alone alot and they haven't even injured anyone. Maybe they're defective.

>tacticool

oh no,the millennial cant have his black rifle with a bunch of useless attachments on it that make it look cool

SWAT uses stuff 99% of which is for looks.

Seeing fat slobs wearing full tactical armor and carrying 40 magazines for their M4's is a joke.

The last time there was a REAL shootout was Dallas where the cops died screaming, and in North Hollywood where the smart cops ran like little bitches.

Nothing against cops - but Barney Fife could have handled both those cases better, and Andy only gives him one bullet.

No, in fact I don't like it when republicans do it either stawfag. I'm completely opposed to Trump's reclassification of machine guns, his support of redflag laws, and his a b testing attitude when it comes to our rights. In fact I don't even call myself republican anymore I just say I'm a constitutionalist.

what kind of stupid shit are you saying? With full automatic you can take down 15 ppl in 3 seconds, how many ppl can you take down with a hunting rifle in 3 seconds?

Still haven't said an "infringement", you're just talking out your asses and have a crazy imagination.

this didn't make any sense regarding to OP's pic

No you can't. To either of those. If you're going to take down 15 people in 3 seconds you're going to want semi auto for control over your shots. This isn't Hollywood

huh? are you autistic or something?

oh so you don't have any control over your finger to shoot with bursts?

Nice bait

Keep fighting the good fight guys. Let's get bernie or even biden elected and I'll have a lot of fun quitting my job and taking a couple college classes online for the rest of my life enjoying my free healthcare and welfare/food stamps.

With the proposed benefits, I'll be able to retire at 29. We have it all planned out. We're gonna pool our education benefit pay and rent a house to play videogames in.

Yes it does. Geneva Convention governs what ammo a soldier can carry - but nothing regulates what grandpa can carry or use. He can use softpoints, which are banned by the Geneva Convention for military use - he can use boat tail partition bullets, which are also banned.

Granpa can also fuck your mom after he blows your leg off - the Geneva Convention has rules against raping your mom that applies to soldiers, but not Grandpa.

Still wouldn't be 3 seconds, and even then you'd still want semi auto. Full auto is mostly used for suppression or an if all fails situation. Its rarely used. Watch some combat videos if you don't believe me

It’s not you you retard. 5.56/ .223 are less lethal than any hunting round available. M4’s can kill, but are meant for suppressive fire. You honestly don’t know what you’re talking about, so keep your mouth fucking shut. I swear, liberals like you need a watery grave

I don't think we're talking about ammo here rather than guns

get a load of this retard

i'm in a crowded place, yeah lets go semi auto instead baahahahaha

autists nitpick over irrelevant details, are you autistic?

Stop using CoD as a measure of lethality. Holy fuck, do you think you resplendent once you die as well? Fucking moron. I hope someone murders you someday. And your family

>I get all my facts from movies and videogames
The post.

what guns do tactical teams use to breach and or engage at short/mid range with? is it hunting rifles? no of course not, it's AR platforms or SCARs, MPXs, AA12, guns that shoot FAST etc, get your hysteria under control

Attached: 1xet21sp19741.png (608x857, 702K)

wow that seems a bit extreme, even for a gun nut magatard like yourself

None of that is irrelevant. And they are responses to yours

Full Auto = Utterly ineffective for anything except Steven Segal movies.

And it still took that AusFag 5-10 minutes to kill 40 mudslimes with a bumpstock and lots of guns.

Faggots who are afraid of guns always talk shit like it is so easy to kill someone with one. Go hunting one day and see how hard it is to actually kill something cleanly. You'll blow lots of legs off of rabbits first, leaving them screaming like you've never heard anything scream in your life.

>not an argument

The only thing he rolled on was bumpstocks. What else you got faggot? All y’all and no proof. You deserve a painful death

It does cost too much. We should stop being world police, cut foreign aid, restore our rights, close our border, and fix our economy instead.

Right - but the user who posted the Krag was also right. That "looks" like a hunting rifle, complete with wood stock and a 5 round magazine, but killed the fuck out of people before the 30-06 was introduced.

utterly ineffective? So if you were to go do some mass shooting in a concert, you would do it with your grandpas musket?

>useless attachments
My guy, if you’re not aware of what these attachments do, then unkindly fuck off to the nearest ocean and drown yourself. I’ve got no time for stupid niggers who refuse to learn anything. Keep listening to Don Lemon and you’re going to end up a dead faggot.

And if we get Republicans in the House, look for the repeal of the 1934 gun control act that banned silencers and machine guns.

That, and bring back the $1000 bill. That would be cool.

>Geneva Convention
1899/1907 Hague Convention. US never ratified the 4th article which bans expanding projectiles, though still upheld for many years. US military uses all kinds of hollow point rounds since 1985 and is using them for M17/M18 rollout

The hunting rifle is more lethal though. You'd have more of a chance surviving a 5.56 to the chest vs a .308 everytime. Those rounds are designed to take down big game like moose and elk, animals that are at least twice the size of a man.
What makes the AR more lethal in your eyes is the fact that it fires semi-auto and has a larger magazine but based on that logic that would mean a .22 handgun is more lethal than an rpg

Grandpa is holding a modern bolt-action rifle which, if chambered properly, could blow through 3-5 people in a row of seats, killing them all instantly.

yes, because in concerts people stay seated until they have been all shot, of course, my bad

This user gets it. Just because a gun looks scary, doesn't mean it is "more lethal".

Grandpa with a Mossberg loaded with Buckshot would kill a fuck-ton more people at the dirty-movie-theater than some autist with an AR.

Lol! Breaching and clearing would require short barrel firearms. We are talking P90 and MP7s you fucking dumbass. At the most an AR pistol. Once again, you are missing the point. The caliber of the projectile and it’s effectiveness determines lethality. Get the fuck off this topic you fear monger faggot.

how the fuck could he do that? People don't just stand, waiting to be shot while grandpa reloads, you fucking autist!

Point being, you shoot an AR into a theater, the first guy hits absorbs all the energy of a .223, whereas a 30-06 is going to keep moving along killing everything in its path until it passes the popcorn stand, goes through the wall, and kills the UPS Driver outside.

>gun nut
Is that the best you got? There is nothing wrong about supporting our 2nd Amendment
>magatard
If that’s all you pansies have are the usual remarks, then get fucked dude. We will meet on the battlefield and you will be dead. Simple as that. The rest of you basement dwelling incels will be hunted down and hung for the world to see. Enjoy your slob lifestyle, it’s coming to an end

Back of the dirty-movie-theater. Everyone has their cocks in their hands, or are getting blown by the local $2 tranny ho.

Grandpa has been thinking this through, you see...

because hunting rifles are more expensive. They're luxury items. Wood stocks are fancy furniture. Miltary arms are meant to be cheap.

what a wasted quints

I can buy a Savage chambered for .270 for about $250 at Field and Stream. An AR costs about a grand.

lol on the battlefield I would have put a mag into your stupid brain before you could even reload

Hunting rifles = too much power and the bullets are more expensive. A regular old center fire .22 is what the USA military uses for war, because that's all you need to kill a son of a bitch. You libtards got it backward. You don't need elephant guns to fight a war.

Attached: 1495779838105.jpg (274x305, 12K)

lmao fucking no. you watch too many movies bud

Neither is
>15 people in 3 seconds
Not even the best shooters in the world could perform that. You think some normie can just pick up a rifle and pull some John wick shit. You’re fucking out of your god damn mind and an autistic. You’re basing literally everything off video games and movies. You’re a fear monger and should be fucking shot for trying to create hysteria. The 2nd is here to stay and you uneducated moron will either get in line or will be taken out back and shot.

Now if you took some time and did your research, we wouldn’t have gotten to this point, but here we are. Your time of running your mouth is coming to an end.

Quints of Divine Justice.

So it shall be written. So it shall be done.

Better than being a waste of life faggot. Say good bye to your loved ones

lol I can see the red of your hat even here

Okay good so SWAT wont be needing any of these then?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 316K)

>be me
>kill elk
>kill bull moose
>see exit wounds from .358 Norma Magnum

Tell me more about guns, fagmo.

you are comparing an ultra budget bolt against a medium quality AR. you can build an ar for the same price as the garbage bin savage for the same price and it will operate just as poorly.

With what guns. You’re afraid of anything muh police officers carry. You’ll be chewing grass while I fuck your bitch. Does she like anal?

you're gonna shoot me through the internet? That's not how technology works, buddy

with the top gun on OP's pic, this is what this thread is all about. My god, how dense are you?

Lol yes arm the police!

Attached: 1551049595849.jpg (843x843, 128K)

It’s actually black. I like how faggots believe if you like guns, you’re a republican. News flash, Democrats own guns too, and they are equally fed up with your liberal agenda. Laugh all you want, but it will be me who cheers once you’re head is place on a pike.

BANG BANG BANG
No my boy. Hehehe
gun nuts are NAAT stupid HEHEHE
i mean, pretty crazy alrigt
*reloading sounds*
but you know, we're gun nuts nut murder nuts or whatnot hehehe.
*click*
Bang bang HEHEHEE

youtube.com/watch?v=3VHTUG-VpWA

Attached: ScreenHunter_144-Oct.-14-08.12-728x381.jpg (728x381, 55K)

>shoot me through the internet

kekked hard

Fuck cops

democrats don't talk like you, you sound like a typical magatard

power isnt the question. the topic was taking out 3-4 people with space in between them with a single shot. that bullet isnt staying in a straight line after the second person moron.

Checked and i also kekked

Nope, it’s about not giving liberals another inch. Say what you will, but your rights will be gone the moment they get their way.

They don’t want to hurt your delicate feelings. Don’t worry dude, OP thinks one shot from an AR will kill you. It will be quick, buddy

Jesus. If you knew anything about guns, you would know that shooting a bullet into a crowd of packed people, the caliber will determine how many people are "hit" with a single shot.

Go shoot a gun and learn something about ballistics fag.

You can’t hide forever ;)

of course it would kill me. not from a mile away and in the foot but from a close distance it most certainly would kill me, you're saying it wouldn't?

lmao the scenario was specifically people seated in a theater. lern 2 reed faggut

that's not the topic at all, where do you see that?

also saying that simply saying the calibre determines it without factoring in factory/handload, bullet weight, powder used, barrel length and distance from target.... is not very informed

foegot to mention jacketing and nose type. faggot

I agree with you friend, fuck cops. Free men should be able to conduct their own business without the interference of police.

it's not wild west any more

I am saying that. Are you aware of what 5.56 can do? I could hit you center mass and you would still live. It’s a lethal round but it’s not nearly as lethal as 30 06 center mass from that would kill you

It will be :) I dream of the day

Personally, I like the mini. You can get plastic with rails, and they dress up pretty sweet.

psychopaths dream of such things, don't be a psycho bro.

I can't be more dead, if I'm dead I'm dead

Dream of what? Living in a society where people don’t sperg because I carry a gun with a red dot? What’s wrong with wanting simpler times before government ruined everything. You’re too complacent and that is what will get you killed

You’re a retard. Have fun dying

if anyone's seen that mosque shooting in NZ vid, you'd see just how deadly a semi auto rifle with 30 round mag can be. 40 people dead in a few minutes. what possible need does a civilian have for one? please don't use the tyrannical government crap.

Heres the mini 14 in tacticool batman mode. Or, just your daddys varmint gun. Same gun. Chambered for .223 -- you can also get the same basic model in 7.62x39

Attached: mini 14.jpg (800x450, 32K)

Attached: 1576435160634.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>civilian
Just a fyi, that includes police in the USA

In europe you have civilian cops and military cops like the caberni in Italy

You can still see the shooter when he is kicking in your door if anyone lives or there are cameras would you know rather that then someone shooting people from 2,000 yard plus and not be able to see them

Why does that mean he doesn’t use a gun you asshole he is just feeling the rifle

Need isn't what any of this is about and everyone knows it. This is a silly little wedge issue so the center can continue to pretend that they disagree on things.

the second amendment exists do that:
1) every citizen has the tools to commit domestic terrorism at his disposal
2) every citizen knows when to use their tools to commit domestic terrorism (when they try to repeal the 2nd amendment)

Gee, you guis are so important. Fank yoo for your service

Nice quads. As Oklahoma City how silly the whole thing is.

What is surplus ammo

If we didn't police the world another country like China or Russia would. Good luck living under them

Theres not another country on Earth with the resources to even attempt to challenge the Monroe Doctrine, much less make a client state out of anything in North America.

Theres a very good reason why our military is the size of the next ten military's hardware combined. Because we might have to fight them all at once.

nope, the guys breaking down the doors use MP5 submachine guns, not AR15's. An AR15 isn't an assault rifle, nor is it fully automatic. The two guns in the picture are the exact same potency. They use the same ammunition. The only difference between them is that one is bolt action and the other is semi automatic. A hunting rifle, by the way, does hold more than 1 bullet at a time and some manufacturers have made extended magazines that can hold upwards of 10 to 15 rounds instead of the standard 5, though they're uncommon to encounter. Long story short, those 2 guns are the same fucking thing, just one looks scary so people wanna ban it.

Also, you can actually look up the standard issue equipment FBI SWAT uses and the AR doesn't appear anywhere on the list.

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

First guy through the door always has a 12ga shotgun. You're dumb.

Trump is retarded, and so are you.

Select fire is not available on rifles readily available to the citizenry. Also, AR15 pattern rifles account for less than one percent of gun deaths.

Let's quote Trump:
"Take the guns first, then go through due process later."

you're wrong, neither is the military version. the AR15 isn't an assault rifle. To qualify as one it would have to have select-fire enabled, so that it could do bursts or fully automatic as well as the semi-auto. Since it's stuck with ONLY semi automatic, it's not an assault rifle and is not military grade, it was only designed to LOOK like it is. I could glue a bunch of cardboard painted to look like armor plates to the outside of my truck and it would LOOK military grade, but take a look under the hood and you could still tell it's nowhere near the same.

A nice lever action can really ruin someone's day.

true that. And let's not forget the glock 18 pistol with full auto capability... that damn thing doesnt even look military grade, but damn if it doesn't do some fuckin damage. Looks aren't everything.