I'm a trans individual who has been on Yea Forums for years...

I'm a trans individual who has been on Yea Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

I will talk to anyone about any of these things. I'm just sick of seeing baseless bullshit spewed about us on this board. Seeing that stuff early on in my transition made me think about some things I never want to think about again. And anyone who posts pictures of girls who are having trouble passing is participating in psychological abuse.

AMA I guess

Attached: 2017-01-cover.ngsversion.1492098144976.adapt.1900.1.jpg (1900x2763, 369K)

Cutting off your dick and balls and reshaping them into a vagina isn’t what a mentally well person does

Genitals don't dictate whether someone is a man or woman

Chromosomes do though

Wrong. that's sex.

>I'm a trans individual
No you're not because there's no such thing. What you are is a delusional insane person.

Do you nut jobs ever fucking read back the shit you type?

You've obviously never been to college

does womens underwear make you aroused

When will you an hero?

Nice trips
also, who gives a fuck

Post pussy faggot

>>stop feeding the trolls

There may be a place for an intelligent discussion about sexuality, but Yea Forums is not it

tl;dr
wasted trips

Attached: 1579285432049.png (433x489, 217K)

Post hormone shriveled cock or gtfo

Attached: EA080519-76A9-49A8-9B11-D6FB69BDB97D.jpg (680x755, 211K)

Yes they do

Gender = sex

Attached: T-1941.jpg (1024x768, 50K)

Kys faggot

It does actually. I’m not talking about the way you feel, you’re a faggot. The way you feel is irrelevant, you have an emotional predilection for it. It is abnormal behavior. I’m talking about biology, and in those terms having a penis makes you a man. Stuffing feathers up your butt does not a chicken make, my friend. There is no proven biological process that accounts for this behavior. But there are biological processes that dictate ones ability to procreate, which is what determines your gender. Not waking up one day to decide what you are, not brainwashing children into believing they are something they are not. Science determines what you are. Not you. A black person is black. A white person is white. Asian is Asian. These people have demonstrable attributes that make them what they are. A black person just can’t proclaim themselves white because they believe it would make their lives easier. Why? Because society would not accept not. And so with you fuckin trannies, no matter how much you try to explain yourself to a fairly progressive person like myself, open-minded, and educated, I will not accept it. I don’t care what you say.

Nope. You’ve just redefined the terms to fit your agenda.

Transgenderism is the same kind of bad science as lobotomization.

You don't intentionally cut someone's legs off because they believe they identify as a cripple.

Attached: 98x2beytwnv31.png (960x960, 633K)

It saddens me that this thread will get more attention than it deserves.

Trips checked

Attached: 1580790213460.png (790x297, 113K)

TLDR. get help annon. You're a few fries short of a happymeal

I’m not here to argue with the mentally ill. Have a nice day

>gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient.
GR8 B8