May have cum inside my girl cause i gave her birth control pills while have sex

may have cum inside my girl cause i gave her birth control pills while have sex .
today she told me she didnt have her periods this month and that she vomited today .
does birth control make periods irrugular or something and if she is preggo are there are pills to prevent it or make her cum fetus

Attached: 1581323817190.jpg (1080x1349, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenonweb.org/en/i-need-an-abortion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> i gave her birth control pills while have sex .

Wat

my bad , meant i gave her that thing "plan b" after sex

1. you're a fucking massive idiot who can't formulate a proper sentence
2. she has to be on birth control regularly
3. yes, birth control can cause irregular periods.
4. just now saw your update and you don't give them plan B before or during sex thinking it's a failsafe

5. That's not your girl in the picture.

Plan B is only 95% safe when taken within 24h and 89% when taken within 72h. You might just be a winrar Yea Forumsro

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 8K)

noted ,i didnt know , now i do . i was aware that birth control causes irregular periods . but after she told me that she vomited , im feeling scared .fuck

This and also who is that girl in the picture?

cum fetus is my favorite deathcore band

did i get the unlucky 5%

its not . just a cute girl , mine looks underage af . short hair , cutie

The only way to be sure is to cum inside her again.

Deliver

Anastasia Cebulska

Could we have a look?

how long from unprotected sex to vomit?

maybe like a month

I'm more of a fetus deletus guy myself

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

also, the more you use it, the less effective Plan B is
If you've been giving her Plan B every time you have sex, it's worthless

shit.

is there some abortion pill to abort the developing baby

Plan B is less effective when taken often too

>I gave her birth control pills
are, are you retarded?

Attached: ahm.png (236x176, 3K)

i didnt get sex ex and im kinda new to all of this

ok...
ok
so, shes clearly pregnant
depending on which country you are, you either need a priest or a gynecologist
if you're in a decently forward thinking part of the world then take her to the doc to see if she is pregnant and then you go from there
if not then get a priest to talk to your parents about how its a miracle and get you 2 married without your parents (or hers) trying to chop off your balls
good luck

Attached: 1508788438938.png (640x507, 459K)

so there arent any pills available to help me abort it

the doc can give you one for that sort of stuff if she is indeed pregnant but you dont know that for sure so go with her to the doc and then the doc will give you your options

if by any chance you're holding your "gf" hostage inside your basement then Id suggest bribing some nurse and telling her sob story

on the other hand, if you do love or care for your gf then take her as fast as possible to the doc and if she agrees of fetus deletus then shell get a pill which will have her miscarriage

considering shes already puking and missed 1 period shes already 1 - 2 months in so HURRY UP cause 3 months is max, afterwards no doc will perform any abortion

Are you Mexican? Please go back.

thanks for the info user , my gf also will consent to it , i do have a friend who works at the pharmacy so if you could tell me the miscarriage pill's name , it would help me greatly

Cytotec (misoprostol)
is usually what you would usually use but she needs an ultrasound first to confirm if she is pregnant, i get that you might be in the middle east or something but if she takes this pill and it doesnt work SHE'LL DIE!
This thing causes allot of cramps and bleeding, a doc should know about this so if you come in with her half dead then hell know what to do.

i can take a pregnancy test and then get the pill acc to the result

>make her cum fetus

Attached: 94-85-149.jpg (508x592, 26K)

womenonweb.org/en/i-need-an-abortion

Use this it will help allot

Guys, take it from me - I’m 29 and I’ve been having risky sex far too long. Finally learned my lesson after the last pregnancy scare. Fuck, I’m dumb.

1) wear a condom.
2). Do NOT leave contraception solely up to the woman. It is YOUR responsibility too.
3). Probably shouldn’t trust her to take her pill regularly, or at all (see 1 and 2)
4). Keep plan B on hand. It would sure suck if you need it and it’s sold out everywhere, as happened to me in my shitty college town
5) Use 2 methods of contraception, including one that you control (condom)
6) Do NOT trust her if she says she “knows her cycle” or whatever.

Yeah, this is super basic stuff. It took me fucking 10 years of having sex and multiple pregnancy scares to get it through my dum fucking skull.

Wear a condom.

Fuck.

essentially this

Attached: Untitled.png (628x926, 70K)

Cmon man, don’t kick him when he’s down.

so this is why laquisha has 6kids at age 25

Thank you kings

you're so fucked OP lmao