Just got fucked the ass by a taxi driver, does that make me gay?

Just got fucked the ass by a taxi driver, does that make me gay?
>> out last night, phone died, couldn't get an uber, had to jump in a yellow cab, fucking fare was $40!
>> debit card and 3 credit cards declined, (found out later debit flagged for possible fraudulent transaction because I was out of my normal area)
>> I offer to go ask my roommate for the cash, then in the spur of the moment I say "or I could just blow you".
>> he says nothing, just looks at me for second , then turns me by the shoulder and slides his hand down my pants, I feel his fingers probing between my ass cheeks.
>> by the time we got my door his finger was in me to about the second knuckle, my hands were shaking so much that I had trouble getting the key in the door, it didn't help that he was almost lifting me off my feet sticking his finger up my ass!

Attached: Screenshot_2020-03-02-12-43-03-1.png (421x354, 129K)

Well go on

>> thankfully no neighbors came out and my roommate was asleep so we got to my room without being seen, I hope so anyway!
>> I barely had time to shut the bedroom door before he pushed me over to the side bed and yanked my pants down to my ankles, without undoing my belt, and bent me over roughly.
>> I said something like "I thought I was gonna suck you", he didn't say anything just punched me on the side of the head.

No, that ain't gay, it's only gay if you cum while he fucks you

Moar

>> heard him unzipping the heard and felt him spitting on my ass, he used dick to smear his saliva round my asshole.
>> he went almost balls deep on the first thrust, I gasped and instinctively throw my hand back to push him out, but he slapped it away hard, and punched me couple of times on each side of my ass, I have 2 large bruises coming by my hips now!

I didn't cum, but I did get hard, maybe I'm bi

fake and extremely gay

>> probably lucky I was drunk cause only the initial penetration hurt, and couple of times he came all the way out and stuck it back in again.
>> gripped me hard by the hips and pounded me for what seemed like hours, but was probably only 5-10 minutes.
>> him final few thrusts when he came lifted me off the bed and it felt like his dick head punched some of my internal organs.
>> I was a little scared to move so just lay there when he pulled out.
I heard him walk over to the bathroom and heard water running, I later found that he had used my face cloth to wipe his cock.

post the bruises or fake

I dont say this very often but for fucks sake just KYS

is this the new tits or gtfo?

sounds like you got raped dude

>> I was still laying face down on the bed, shaking a little, when he came back in the room.
>> he took my wallet out of my pants pocket, then pulled off the bed onto my knees facing him.
>> I finally got to see what had been up my ass, it was smaller than it felt in my ass, probably a reasonably thick 7 incher, certainly bigger than mine, and uncut.
>> he finally spoke for the first time, telling me he was taking a credit card and that it better have money on it in the next few days.
>> almost as an afterthought, or maybe as a dominance thing, he grabbed me by the back of the head and stuck his dick in my face, and prodded me in the face until I opened my mouth.
>> he had me suck for a minute and it started to get hard again, I had visions of another pounding, but he pulled out, then reached into his pocket and pulled out his business card and stuck it between my lips.

Now, hear me out. You could report him for rape. That way you got a good ass fucking and a free ride.

only gay if said taxidriver is a guy

Yup basically rape, but it did turn me on being dominated totally, I think I want it again, though this guy might be a little dangerous.
Bruises are pretty faint, but hurt like a bitch, also got fingerprint bruises round my upper hips so no way I can let a chick see them, looks like I'm gay for a while!

Attached: 1126544789.jpg (348x348, 7K)

There's nothing Gayer than writing fake gay stories where you give away that you don't know how anal sex works.

Word to the wise: spit is totally inadequate as lube. Especially if you weren't preparing ahead of time, it takes a lot more than one loogie to make that work. A balls-deep penetration with that little lubricant and you're talking serious pain, probably bleeding or tearing. You would not look back on this positively at all.

Do your research jfc

I like where your heads at!

Your right I didn't do any research, lol, but that's exactly how it happened, it did hurt initially but not that bad, I think he did spit one more time in the middle of it, but not sure, I was kinda surprised that it didn't hurt more, I always thought it would.

Two spits is enough to prevent rectal tears, eh?

Fake and gay

Attached: 9191fd12-07af-4557-849e-7fed65bbad2a.gif (440x286, 1.94M)

When I was a teen I would have constant anal sex with my gf, both giving and receiving, only using spit as lube. One of her Dildos was fucking massive too. It really isn't difficult, especially if you're turned on.
I'm sorry that you're bad at sex.