Your son brings home his black girlfriend for the first time

>Your son brings home his black girlfriend for the first time
How do you react?

Attached: interraciallove.jpg (940x705, 152K)

Rape her

Fpbp

lock the silverware

When I did this, my mom took me aside and started quoting STD stats. She then told me to make sure I always wore a condom, never believe the birth control lie as black women would always try and get pregnant with a white boy. Then she complained to me- that I was her best shot at having grand kids that didn't have nappy hair, and not to fuck that up for her. (I'm the whitest of my siblings from a white father/black mother marriage)

I told her I don't believe in race mixing, so I wasn't going to date white girls at the very least.

Write him out of the will

Ich würde sie kochen und essen

Attached: download.png (241x209, 7K)

I would ask if she brought pizza

>black mom doesn’t want grandkids with happy hair

Attached: 2225.gif (194x172, 495K)

I take her to my plantation and use the good ol whip! Yeahaa!

Attached: thatsmygirl.png (500x600, 514K)

Actually be thankful. It's a step up from his current 'girl' friend

a dog?

Pictures on the Internet courtesy of the anonymous hacker known as “4 Chan”

Human, but has a penis

Go into the bathroom, pull the rainbow-colored KKK suit I got ready for moments like these, put it on, take off my shoes, and go barefoot downstairs. Once my confusing figure is revealed at the door, blocking their path to an exit, I will start doing a high-pitched chant, much like the one done by Xena the Warrior-Princess. ALALALALALALALA Fear strikes the heart of my son and his partner of African descent as they are assaulted by my primal chanson.
I begin doing a funny cowboy dance, legs being kicked to the side and high, whilst approaching the African woman and courting her with the lifeless shadow of my vivid KKK hood. Whenever they react with speech, I will take a step back, stop, and scream at the top of my lungs the question: “DO YOU PLAN ON MARRYING MY SON?” To which I will continue by dancing and now threatening the woman with the swing of my body.
If she does not respond, I will stop once more and scream: “OH I'M SORRY, WAS I NOT UNDERSTOOD? UNGA BUNGA WILL YOU UNGA BUNGA MY SON? DOES THAT MAKE MORE SENSE TO YOU?” And continue dancing.
If she answers yes, I will stop and finish: “Then you can stay.” And go back to the bathroom. If she answers negatively, I will fake punch her and stop my fist right near her broad African nose, inches from hitting her. “Leave my house, promiscuous gorilla.”

>Fpbp
Family Planning Benefit Program?

Attached: trans prius.jpg (1379x1838, 122K)

First post best post

No accounting for taste but Im glad he didn't bring home a dude

I throw the sperg and his stolen slave out of my house. No niggers, and no nigger lovers, allowed in my house. Period.

my serbian mum nearly threw me out ofmy flat when i said i was dating a bosnian muslim girl. She would've offed me if Idated a blacj woman.