Other urls found in this thread:

chatpic.org/r/GoWild/#DruggedSleeping
m.imgur.com/gallery/Ofoci
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh pleaz moar

Love it

story?>

Asshole?

just a girl ive gotten drunk a lot of times, she was always fun when passed out drunk

jeez that is really fake

more:

chatpic.org/r/GoWild/#DruggedSleeping

Attached: chatpic.org_3ca549badef2ebd5c84d752dd636ae4c.jpg (4000x3000, 909K)

are you so sure she would have made you clean up

Gotta have you fuckin that asshole

More cum?

Attached: asO1lfu.jpg (500x540, 102K)

It's better if they're related to you. My cousin constantly gets too drunk and passes out. I've done some shit to her lol

Like what?

>Had the same group of friends since 9th grade
>One of the girls leads me on and ends up dating another friend in the group
>Try not to hold resentment, not as close to group but still hang out
>FastForward 5 years
>We're all graduated and in college
>I throw a party at my apartment
>Friend who denied me passes out on my couch and the rest end up leaving or taking the spare room
>Finally get my chance
>Probably sounds like LARP
>Next post....

Attached: jessfaciial.webm (720x414, 1.53M)

>pic related, girl on right

Attached: 28741_577338812312366_381842864_n.jpg (612x612, 89K)

>this pic is closer to the time of video

Attached: img_0891.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Fuck yeah serves the slut right. Got Kik?

nah

The only downside of your story is that you merely facialized her instead of also fucking that pussy. Also she looks like she's skinny fat so maybe you dodged a bullet. Serves her right. Glad she's exposed now. Godspeed.

In a somewhat similar story I had a similar situation with college friends where we'd allwind up at someone's place or another when drunk. One girl passed out in my room. I stripped and fingered/groped her, but didn't fuck her. A few years later I married her. Been 15 yrs she has no idea.

That's clearly fake tho

I couldn't take her pants off because her belt wouldn't come off, could barely rub her pussy tbh which did suck for sure. I even tried turning the futon back into the bed to get to her other side but no luck.
What the video doesn't show is the 3 minutes before I go grab my phone. I was playing with her nipples but she was waking up and kind of covering her self. When I got back to her she was laying on her stomach still clutching her chest lol

What the fuck?
Is that how snipdicks have to jerk off?
That looks like it should feel terrible

>In this thread we talk about how we rape people for fun.

Fucking losers, get a girlfriend.

lmao out of everyone you are the only one who noticed how dry it actually was but I was so drunk it didn't matter

ironically I had a girlfriend at the time. Sounds like you're upset you haven't had any sort of fun and thats fine but take your bullshit back to a trap thread

and there was no rape in that video was there? There was sexual assault at most you fucking retard SJW go back to crying on twitter at night before deleting the tweets and acting like you're hot shit in the day

Lol it's funny how she tries to be modest whole passed out.

I'm this guy And thinking about drugging my wife to do something similar now.

>Girl had no idea anything happened.
>Guy has fun

This is a crime? He didn't even touch her other than a bit of jizz. The first rope went over her body.

oh nice user! I dont have much experience with the drugging at all but I do know the other girl in the bikini pic got drugged and raped shortly after what I did to my friend. I heard it from the guy who did it, also another guy from the friend group lol

have you tried using the drugging method b4 user? any advice?

Have a Kik? Post your Kik and can continue there

I did touch her but barely nipples for less than 10 seconds and the pussy rubbing was above the pants so it doesn't even count lol

Yeah no worse that what happens just walking through a crowded club/party.

My theory is that if she doesn't know it happened it's no big deal. Stop being a fucking sjw over nothing

>be 17
>invited to party but have other stuff to do
>get stuff done, get home, bored
>go to part, arrive about 1am
>party is over, only a handful of people left and they are all sleeping on the couches
>might as well steal some shit
>start looking around the house for anything small and valuable
>go up stairs to the bedrooms
>see girl I knew and hated passed out on bed
>she's clearly already been fucked by somebody
>try not to wake her while I look for shit to steal
>realise she's not waking up at all
>fuck it might as well fap
>jerk off, cum on her tits
>steal some jewellery that was in a drawer
>head downstairs
>grab roughly 2 oz weed and just under half oz coke from the coffee table on my way out
>go home
>nobody even knows I was there

Fuck those guys. You're a hero

bless you anons, all the SJW faggotry lately had me nervous but shes never come forward and still hangs out in the group. She actually had a kid recently so its not like it even affected her life at all lol

How would she know anyone did this and even so how would she know it was you

I found one on heavy r or mless of the kid jerking off on his sleeping mom and she wakes up. Cant find it anywhere

used to be loads of this girl on mless and /coe/ on the old anonib but they're all gone got her face jizzed on in a few of them but from what I remember it was mostly her feet he was using to get off

Attached: 15344796342123.jpg (864x1536, 255K)

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is one of funniest crazy shit

OG

That’s poor, innocent Sam. Responsible for 200 gallons of cum-extraction.

Fuck would love to see that!!!

"You can't rape feet!" -Dave Chappelle

please tell me you have the any of the old vids or pics of the mless

Attached: 1583028603725.jpg (834x1088, 262K)

Any more pics of her, or info about her?

m.imgur.com/gallery/Ofoci

Got molested and came on when she was blackout drunk or drugged or both by one of her friends in college repeatedly and posted on mless and Yea Forums for almost a year. Also posted multiple albums of him jacking off in her panties, bras, shoes, soymilk, you name it. Ended when she was made aware of it by someone in one of the threads she was getting posted in but only years after it happened. Not sure about the fallout since.

Attached: 1567733247929.png (267x630, 291K)

I didn’t know that she was on mless. Pics are old and she was not happy which made fapping to them more pleasurable.

you definitely made it sound much better for her than it actually was but this pretty much encapsulates a lot of it
the albums got taken down the same day the original imgur got taken down (and also the day she got messaged on FB from one of the threads). I feel like it would be news on Yea Forums if there were any developments so maybe the whole thing just died

Attached: SD shoe cummies 2.jpg (853x1024, 80K)

deff need the vids wanna see the cunt naked

>Fucking losers, get a girlfriend.
They'll just rape her. In fact, most rapes are a boyfriend against a girlfriend.

I'm not familiar with this masturbation technique.

This is awesome. Is there some archive that has the nudes/vids?

he only ever pulls out her tits or her ass depending on what she's passed out in to my recollection. she was only full nude in a couple. in the feet ones me might not have even stripped her at all.

I just remember being one where he bound her ankles together with red tape (maybe bondage tape?) and held her feet togther by the toes with one hand while he gave an overhead of him pumping her feet. she was face down and in only a red thong and he may have bound her wrists with the tape as well.

long story short, that's all the details I can remember, PLEASE POST IT IF YOU HAVE IT ANYONE

Attached: SD bra cummies.jpg (3264x1009, 1.52M)

if there were we wouldn't be here sadly. now that she knows they're impossible to find

Attached: 815_1000.jpg (599x714, 53K)

Honestly the idea of her getting molested whole passed out is hotter than a ffwf of a random slut. Wish they were still floating around. I'm just discovering her today!

Attached: 1538335673096.png (230x240, 52K)

Some cute pics, no nudes or sleep pics though

they must be somewhere. which is why we search. and she seemingly gains new fans daily which will only increase our odds. welcome to the hunt my lad
always the case unfortunately

Attached: 1581568559424.jpg (1250x1250, 394K)

any smaller resolution

only the best 2012 or so had to offer lmao

Attached: feet creep.jpg (960x720, 104K)

Attached: 1529690535820.jpg (1229x1658, 1.71M)

Poor thing probably showers with socks on.

It's funny how you say "get a girlfriend" when the girl I "raped for fun," as you put it, is now my wife.

no nudes only jerk off pics ?

Truly she is perfect. She is my ideal looks/body type for a girl. Can't believe I'm just discovering her. On to the hunt!

I have found all of her info but I don't want to dox her I want pics!

this is photoshopped. I know because I made stuff like that myself

twitter Instagram ?

yeah i tried this once and the girl WOKE UP

Attached: vlcsnap-2020-03-02-13h29m19s681.png (720x1280, 670K)

Sorry, I got carried away. Not "all" her info. Just full name (which is already here), school, employer, current city/state.

and then???

I figured but I needed a pic to put up

Yah what was the reaction? Interest? Confusion? Anger? Disgust?

Do you still talk???

Someone go make some OC for this thread right now. Based af

she just looked at me and said woah! and i ran away, jumped in my car and sped off. it was after a party, didnt know her never heard about it again thankfully

Lmaooo shoulda just finished

Post!

Yeah.

If you're caught you're caught. Mine as well finish. She just might be too shocked by the size of your balls to call the cops

>Mine as well

Nah. If you're caught and she doens't know you, GTFO before she tries to call out or whatever.

If she knows you, put it away real quick and act like you are checking on her for something. She was just asleep and is probably drunk. Unreliable witness. BUt if you fucking splooge on her face youre deniability is gone

So what? Own that shit. Assert dominance

Found the LARPer.

Fb/sam.difabio
Insta samdifabio

moar

All I've seen posted in recent years

lmao I wouldn't have done that

I wish I would've taken pictures of this. But before my now-wife and I got together we were all at a party at her place. She passed out drunk. I ended up fucking her best friend right next to her on the bed. Her friend made me pull out and cum on my now-wife's face. She never woke up.

Is this her?

so she's still in a coma or she died in her sleep?

Is this her?

Attached: 0.jpg (206x206, 10K)

I mean in that moment. Her friend and I have never told her that it was us that fucked and me that busted on her face.

Yes

Attached: iw49H3K.jpg (640x758, 70K)

Last post 11-11-14

What an absolute fucking cutie. This isn't her, is it?

She desn't look like the other pics but this might be more recent/several years later.

Last *public* post

Forgot pic again. Here.

Attached: Capture.jpg (318x304, 14K)

Attached: 1469781079599.jpg (614x960, 82K)

Is this her too? Do you know her?

Love to find her email or cell.

>ywn play with her perfect feets while she's hooked up to an industrial milking machine

Attached: CB992B17-A30E-4B10-998E-6B5F8C07562B.jpg (606x640, 107K)

not sure about that one but this one is

Attached: 1501041860644 - Copy.jpg (612x612, 110K)

I know her cell but not trying to go that far
never say never user

Lucky goober

Attached: 3C1A8BD9-9D81-48D4-BDF6-DA83049DE0E6.jpg (640x640, 87K)

I feel like if I did this I would just leave it for her to find the cum on her face and she'd probably just assume things went a bit weird the night before.

wonder if that manlet was getting cucked by Sambro or if any of that intersected. bonus for anons in the know lol

Attached: mfD0TYT.jpg (717x960, 93K)

Based thread. I myself have groped, fingered and fucked many friends and relatives. I just wish rape drugs were more easily available.

>mfw I recognize his cock is at the right level with her stilted bed to be prime suspect
I knew he was tall but damn

Attached: 1475397203343.jpg (523x697, 115K)

She probably loves to tease the betas.

Attached: E121F951-A960-45CD-9110-0AB7DEEBE923.jpg (431x566, 57K)

>when so much stuff was cummed in you even recognize her shower caddy

not sure you realize how young she is there hahah

I have found her family's home address and phone number but not her direct contact info.

Is she getting married this summer?

what part of "not trying to go that far" do you not understand hahaha

know mom and sis FB. and from all indications, yes.

I lived with my sister in the same apartment for a year, i used to jack off to her face almost every time she went to sleep, i became very good at touching her without waking her up, i was able to touch her lips and pussy with my cock, one time couldn't hold myself and almost came on her face, i managed to cover most of it with my hand but some drops fell on her, she didn't notice tho

Attached: hgt.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

are there nudes ? why is this girl so important in this thread. don't get it

cummer's initials B.F.?

from all indications, yes. lol. and obviously trying to get as close of a girl as he can to Sam without resorting to alcohol or sexual assault

Attached: 20799819_10207837483969725_1111115300796507090_n.jpg (720x720, 89K)

Perfect level for eating her little cunt.

>what part of "not trying to go that far" do you not understand hahaha

I'm not asking for her cell, just asking if she's getting married this summer.

>know mom and sis FB. and from all indications, yes.

In Maine?

>are there nudes ? why is this girl so important in this thread. don't get it
Well for me, probably the zeal of the convert. I just discovered her today. Also she is my perfect slut; brunette, white, perky tits, slim/athletic, the right amount of slutty. And the fact that she's been repeatedly molested etc. just makes it super hot for me as a guy with a thing for molesting (this is me: ). And there were apparently nudes so now I'm captain ahab trying to find them

Found an old resume she made in college, it's pretty funny.

Wait - so the cummer/molester was not her boyfriend?

Her orgasm face

some lucky fag named Brendan and a few of his friends but I think the majority was just him
a lot of the creeps were from his room which was a pretty big giveaway

Attached: BF.jpg (640x960, 60K)

But this "Brendan" was just a random, not her bf?

Dear Brendan Thank you for your Service! lol

lol and not in the military sense. nah, just one of her close friends at school. he knew some of my bros but I didn't know him well because most military fags are douches and I was an atheltic fag that dealt with that enough from my own kind hahah

but it was well known that he had a... lets say fascination with her bordering on obsession. I feel like most of her female friends picked up on it but Sam was just too trusting. maybe she figured out earlier than we thought

Attached: 1468055439301.jpg (960x720, 78K)

wanna see this brunettes tits

Wonder if legalities were involved. Restraining order, etc.

Pics

Imagine Sam catching you breeding her flats and in order to keep her silence, she locks you in chastity and holds the keys.

The dude is an army officer now, years after molesting this little slut. Fucking hero!

So what was it like when she realized she had been molested/exposed? Did she find out when you were in college with her or had you parted ways by then?

BS as fuck. 3 different angels of spunk. Obviously 3 different men. Virgin user.

cause he cum in she shoe

I don't know what you're replying to but my question is to the user who knew her and the dude who molested/cummed her. I was asking how she reacted when she learned what happened (if he knows)

photoshop dude needs to learn a second load is never going to have anywhere near that volume

Sperm bank user here. 95% of our samples are maybe 1tsp - 1.5tsp of ejaculate.

I've got some creeps

Attached: dda12.png (1154x414, 700K)

Attached: 20190706_182750.jpg (1628x920, 445K)

Sweet ass

Attached: fff.jpg (2285x1286, 891K)

Yeah,imagine my torment in having her as my sister

Attached: vg.jpg (1080x810, 123K)

not that I'm aware of but pretty sure they don't talk any more. at all.
she found out long too late and thought the posts were if it was happening recently so she was in denial. once anons told her it was happening when she was in college I think she realized what happened.

either way that's when she stopped responding to messages and went dark on social media

Attached: Sam (10).png (252x791, 486K)

Who is she

forgot tag if this answers your question

also it was super funny that any time you googled a pic of her this would happen for a while

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-23 175023.png (746x683, 94K)

My sister

Attached: fafa.jpg (1080x1350, 137K)

Hahaha imagine being known as a "foot slut" on the internet!

It's awesome he got away with it for so long. And that he was off in the army by the time she figured it out.

Damn I am being obsessed with her too just like BF.

Is that wedding website hers?

no different girl same name

Let's get back on track. This is getting a little cringey

Attached: 058vqxpt0a131.jpg (1000x1333, 94K)

Attached: 018121b79483c8c9651866d36149c30d21d838e3eb98d556589f53b25fdb6429.gif (400x222, 1.79M)

whoa, this her?

Attached: 473431_4010224130437_1369004506_o.jpg (2048x1361, 320K)

Hot as fuck. This is exactly what I'm talking about

Could be lol

I'll take dick flash reactions in here too just cause

Attached: NTPS1v2aajg2aokc.gif (360x221, 1.23M)

Attached: fesfesfse.gif (450x248, 1019K)

So my overall question with these things, and our lovely friend Sam, is, don't they notice in the morning? How do you not notice waking up with cum on your face? I guess if you are at a party it could just be anyone's cum, but still strikes me as weird. Like, I would love to do this to my wife, but I would never get away with that. I guess you could be like this Yea Forumsro who is just stroking to a random girl on campus and just runs away. But other than that, if you know the girl, how do you not get noticed/caught? How did Sam not say "what the fuck, I keep waking up iwth cum on my face/feet/etc"

Bullshit. You obviously don't know shit about cameras.

Fuck yes. You?

Post her dirty panties

I wnat to see the next 5 secs of this movie

Attached: hell yea.gif (500x281, 551K)

cutfags cant jerk properly
poor guys.

Bewmp

bump for moar sam d details

Attached: 1489767050965.png (2389x1145, 1.25M)

Sam

Attached: 0223202248.jpg (2848x1602, 1.21M)

good job faggot, cuming everywhere except her fucking face

No way bro the story just goes to another school, you wouldn't know it. Trust me though, I checked the freckles and it's 100% match

>making up a fake story with all of his power of imagination, his wildest fantasy, and all he can come up with is being a sex offending thieving burnout stoner

Jesus man just go to a therapist already