Too many "Makes you wanna swallow cum/suck dick gifs" threads...

Too many "Makes you wanna swallow cum/suck dick gifs" threads... Finally gave it a shot and sucked a dick for the first time. Met up with a rando.

You punks want an AMA?

Attached: 391377.gif (332x332, 1.83M)

lol u r u geh

Gay

how big was he and how big are you?

How big was the dick? Did you take it all in your mouth? How did it smell? Did he cum in your mouth? How did it taste? Was there a lot of cum? Did you swallow? Will you be sucking any more dicks?

do you enjoy AIDS now?

Where did you find? I want to
Suck
Cock sooooo bad.

Eh...apparently pan. Had a lot of girls enjoyably and currently poly with two girls. Would probably fuck trans too... definitely into dick now apparently. Yeah. A little bit ghey

Love to spread em

He was about 6", I'm about 7" and very thick. about double he was in girth

eh... sucks you have to trust people when they say they are clean but...hey. I like cumming and fucking a bunch

Do you like em smaller or bigger?

A great sucking dick tbh, about 6" and not too thick to get some good mouth action. Smelled as you might think, a little bit of crease BO but not much - wasnt very dirty, no, I didnt taste but I sucked him and did stuff for literally like an hour...it was pretty nuts. We ended up cumming on each others dick... yeah I'm gonna suck some apparently. Even though i thoroughly like women... apparently I'm also a biggg fan of dicks.

Smaller actually. Easier to take as a newbie to men

Can we see your dick?

What do you recommend for people thinking about doing it too? Was it worth it? I've been curious about tasting cum for a while, but I never dare to try it.

Just to be funny, here's my dick on my BDSM sub's ass in a post I started about sucking dick.

Attached: 81354220_553330185220027_1443484567691329536_n.jpg (1103x969, 914K)

>7” and thick
Can I see please daddy?

That’s a Cute cock!

It worked out surprisingly well and I did enjoy it... a lot. Just know what you want to do and what you dont want to do and communicate that. Hardest thing is to find an internet dood that isnt fucking nuts

All yours

Attached: 79198253_2225237224243531_519505787991621632_n.jpg (2016x980, 147K)

Welp if anybody in Houston wants their dick sucked im available.

I want it

10 out or 10. Would suck

Do you have a pic of the guys dick you sucked?

Show feets

What state. I want to make you cum

No, I was considering a photo and it would have been cool with em probably but, left that out. Was mostly focusing on the dick. If I do a second session I'll probably ask

OP are you the one that said you are in Houston?

Well, lets smoke a joint and get to it then. Get your ass to colorado.

Dear god yes. Please let me taste you.

No, I'm in CO

Four corners area

just found a nice dude with a nice cock, 10 years older, but not creepy of anything. still nervous tho. wasnt the first irl contact awkward as fuck?

Damn. Mass here

Grand junction here

How did it feel being responsible for another man blowing a cum load?

I’m the Houston. Med center. White 165 lbs 6’ 5.5” cock

Sorry daddy

I’m friends with a cute guy who said he was interested in me. We’ve teased about hooking up for some cock sucking but I’m still nervous.

I thought i was going to be awkward but it really wasnt. Especially once you start going. I mean..dood was chill and laid back. It worked out. I'm pretty sure the dood was like 15ish older than me. I probably wouldnt go older but, it was fine.

Hey, thats nearish me.

Joints and dicks then? hahaha

It felt like determination lol

Show me that cock

I'm op and have posted a couple but here is another one... here is my dick in some big ole titties...

tits in my post about sucking dick lol

I'm op and have posted a couple but here is another one... here is my dick in some big ole titties...

tits in my post about sucking dick lol (forgot image)

Attached: 20190811_203607.jpg (2165x1427, 454K)

Thoughts?
>tfw you can’t upload your favorite dick pic because of file size limit

Attached: 2D7A6953-8C3E-4F03-80D4-CEBA1F915015.jpg (540x960, 72K)

anything of you cumming, OP? You've got a pretty dick

A bit thick for my mouth but... I'd be probably be down lol. I have some good hands...and a good tongue.

Couldnt find a good one but... better than nothing

Attached: SLC93E5.jpg (1908x4032, 696K)

looks real thick there OP

Do you have cumming videos? Kik?

No kik, I got some cumming videos somewhere. not something i can find quickly tho...another random pic tho at least:

Attached: gj4eewb.jpg (2048x1536, 194K)

Fuck I want to milk that

Show feet!

You seem kinky, do you like getting your butt played with?

Are you planning on having sex with other guys or only doing blowjobs?

I like prostate toys and everything but im uncomfortable with dick size anal on me right now. Rimming is ok

I'll see if the guy wants to meet up again, sounds like there will be more. There is plenty more to do that isnt blowjobs but yeah, I dont do anal one me right now and my dick is a bit thick for anal to be comfortable...so really just playin around right now.

can we see your butt?