Post chads with incel,ugly features

Post chads with incel,ugly features

Attached: images (92).jpg (636x421, 23K)

Attached: images (93).jpg (448x685, 35K)

Attached: images (94).jpg (554x554, 26K)

Attached: images (95).jpg (554x554, 25K)

Attached: images (96).jpg (452x678, 32K)

Ez was a little bitch that like most rappers only acted tough because he had a bunch of hungry yesmen behind him.
He sold drugs before nwa so fucking what in that time everyone and their grandmother was hustling, big deal. Even Jerry fucking played him like a fiddle.

Quads of truth.

Attached: ghetto shit.jpg (680x563, 44K)

Attached: 3000.jpg (3000x2001, 578K)

Attached: GettyImages-Putin-russia-constitution-900120580.jpg (800x533, 37K)

I don't think any of you retards know what ugly features are. Maybe you've all been focusing on changing your only good features? All those dudes have nice lips and noses. Most of them have nice facial structures. You may all just be retards.

Ok except Putin, now THATS an incel looking dude.

>Thread
Lol someone is very clearly triggered

Am I wrong though?

Maybe one dude up there isn’t ugly but I’m not attracted to men so I’m not a good judge here

Not ugly but small dick

Attached: images (93).jpg (441x696, 29K)

You're straight so you cant determine if another human man is attractive? Sounds like cope

I don’t find men attractive so I would be a poor judge. I don’t know what’s so confusing about that. Lol I feel like you’re the real retard.

He also liked sliding down a few poles and i dont mean as a fireman

Please stop gaycoping at me

You missed one

Attached: 2E4F83CF-DB4B-48BF-8061-2B591CA097C6.jpg (618x410, 24K)

Oh shit lmao

ITT a bunch of disgusting psycho failed male faggots who think they can objectively speak on the looks of men and determine what’s attractive. When in reality it’s subjective and you all can’t define shit. Go look in the mirror

I know you do this to cope, I know you cope with critiquing others and with your blackpill and lookism. I know it’s hard for you to cope with your disease

You don’t speak for women you are just faggot failed men gossiping essentially

projection

Lmaoooooo based cope

You guys are personified projection! I’ve seen your propaganda. I never treat other people like you all do it simply can’t be projection on my part. I don’t have the nature to be cancerous like you

The failed male is screaming cope at me, like a god damn monkey screaming oo oo ah ah at me . You coping and you know it. You will likely hang or shoot yourselves like most of your lookist blackpill lgbt pals do daily and epidemically (even when your such a tiny percentage for fuck sake)

You screamed cope at everyone in this thread. Major projection, dude. How would your lgbt friends feel about your impending suicide?

I love myself too much. I know your statistics and your abusive behavior. Your group is cancer and I’m so happy you guys killing yourselves all the time. You hypocritically abuse and harass others on the way they look and you try and make others give up and make them feel that’s the only option and get them to accept them selves as inferior

So nothing makes me happier than knowing the way you blackpiller lookist types destroy yourselves. There must be a god.

Your team is a very small percentage. Very small, yet you are wrecking yourselves . Hallelujah . Earth needs more loving compassionate empathetic people. Not people like you

I’m speaking in tongues in the spirit due to you bullies and fags hurting yourselves ahabaabad shadadada haskillio mananananananananana Hallejujah

sure, lots of people here are that way but assuming we are all the same is projection or cope no matter how you look at it