I found this outside of my house. What is it?

I found this outside of my house. What is it?

Attached: 1.jpg (800x450, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RwHUSgXpdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigerian penis pump

Flux capacitor

>find outlet to power machine
>insert rod into ass
>turn it on
>ride the roomba while u milk ur prostate

A frame from the Truman show.

Looks like a stage light.

Looks like a fresnel light of some kind

Whats the big ass tube coming out of it though?

leeeeel

this

the ass tube, literally

A three pronged electric plug most likely.

Attached: 3CC4914D-245E-4DF4-9C08-F8F242595D37.jpg (425x425, 28K)

You could also likely slide it up your ass.

liar, come from a movie
youtube.com/watch?v=0RwHUSgXpdg

I watched this movie in the theatre when it first came out. I was 7 and had no idea wtf was going on. For some reason he takes a boat out to sea and finds out it’s all bullshit eventually.

Omg!? Where you from OP? I think i went to high school with it

/thread

broken glass near object swivel mount at halfway point on one plane possiblely rubber waser between mount hardware and unit. strange flaps possible attachment or measurment rod with small holes for attachment point. small buckle by large flange. perferated screen over half no sun or heat damage cable diameter is 2 maybe 3 gauge locking connector at the end giving more weight to the holes on top of the mount hardware. brilliant blue is not a safety color more like a disguise color. mount hardware wraps away from the perferated metal. perfreated metal found in objects that need to ventalate and keep prying hands away.

It is a warm object hung from a fixed item it can be pointed in almost every direction except striaght down it's affiction point will have power running along it.

i'm thrown by the glass and the buckle upfront without the buckle it looks like a light from a rig but the buckle is i would assume for gel doesn't look popper

Looks like a part of a plane

In the aftermath, Truman was robbed and injured. With no money or any survival skills, he bled out cold and alone. His body was torn apart by animals eventually and no one ever found his corpse.

The price of freedom.

If only that were the case.

IATSE guy here
That would be a gaffe tape mortar

You ball up used gaffetape and put it inside the tube. Stick the other end (the skinny end) up your ass and fart. Tape balls have been known to kill at close range so caution is advised.

this user gets it

ellipsoidal

That is for sure off of a plane. I recognize the plug which is common on most aircraft. The plug will have a bunch of pins in a hexagon pattern. It looks like a light but it is hard to tell at this angle.