You have ten seconds to tell me which restaurant chain has the best buffalo wings. For me, it’s Larosas all the way...

You have ten seconds to tell me which restaurant chain has the best buffalo wings. For me, it’s Larosas all the way, 500%.

Attached: 9BD814E2-E54F-4AC4-A0F5-13E9D741AADD.jpg (338x450, 46K)

la rosas is correct

Any local pizza place or bar in western NY. Seriously, no one outside the area has a clue on how to make wings.

I’m sure they’re good. But have you ever actually TRIED La Rosas hot wings?

>La Rosas
Yeah, I tried them in Ohio. A pale comparison. Almost as bad as Buffalo Wild Wings.

>Almost as bad as Buffalo Wild Wings.
Apologize.
What would you say is the distinction between NY wings and other wings?

Reporting for viral marketing
Fuckin dumb fuck

What the fuck are you on about? Is everything a conspiracy to you? I like food—I like talking about it.

Pizza Hut

Well your marketing makes me want to go eat there now, so, shame on you! But no biggie, I never heard of the place and probably don't have any near me. Also my answer is hooters. Notbsaying they have the best, but they have the most unique hot wings out of the countless places I have been to. I have yet to find a favorite place though, and try to make my own everynow and then.

Our wings are at least 50% bigger, they're always coked correctly. NEVER under-done. And, they understand when you order them crispy. A popular order is crispy, extra saucey. You'd have to have one to understand. You can't cook tiny wings crispy, there's not enough meat and the thing becomes a sad little burned nothing.

The sauce- Wing sauce is so simple, outsiders can't believe that's it. It's 2 parts Franks Hot Sauce and one part melted butter. That's medium. More or less sauce for mild or hotter.

AND FOR FUCKS SAKE, some places around the country have seen pictures of a serving of wings and thing it's fucking RANCH DRESSING. It's chunky blue cheese. Jesus....

And it's served with fresh celery and carrot sticks.

We've been making wings since the 1960s. They didn't spread out of the area in any meaningful way since the 90s. You guys have a lot of catching up to do. The mass-produced shit you get in chains isn't helping. NO one in western NY gets wings from a chain. Buffalo Wild Wings came into western NY, failed gloriously, and left. National chain pizza places can't sell them here, either.

cooked correctly*

Also, why dont you post in the food board, youd get actual answers or discussions, unless you really are a marketing shill.

I'm shit talking La Rosas, so...

Will have to try Hooters’ wings some time.
>It's 2 parts Franks Hot Sauce and one part melted butter
Noted.

Their wings are pretty substantial.

Attached: 2BD22926-1B52-47B7-8A13-35122DD2798A.jpg (550x255, 104K)

Not by western NY standards.

To elaborate, a typical drumstick part of the wings around here wouldn't completely fit in that cup of...whatever that is.

Show pic

Tough to do without having any on hand... at 11:40pm. But, here's a picture from a local place- that's a large pizza for comparison.

Attached: Wings.png (427x198, 198K)

Its actually pretty easy to make yourself.
Get an air fryer (or even a deep fryer), some Franks, and some butter.
You're welcome.

Attached: pathetic.png (800x450, 359K)

Rose are impressive wings As much as I love wings, I really should

*those

We must have some special channel on the chicken meat food line. They're always bigger and less fattier in western NY. I know other places try, but it's never the same. The best wings I had outside the area was a frigging golf course in North Carolina. Surprisingly decent. I asked the waitress what the deal was and she said the owner the the restaurant was from Buffalo. Go fig.

I’ll have to hit up a Buffalo place next time in NY

We had best wings in buffalo contests every year for a long time. It's generally the bars that win. Beer and wings at a bar are amazing.

Man.

My 716 niggers up in here tonight! Lol
Everything that’s been said about western NY is no fucking joke. I’ll tell you like this... you’ll hear about Anchor Bar wings because that’s THE Buffalo wing place in Buffalo. BUT... back when fuckin Obama came to speak at SUNY Buffalo, where did he go for chicken wings? Because it sure as fuck wasn’t Anchor Bar. Lol

Duff’s is where it’s fucking at, but if you really know what’s up, Nine Eleven Wings and couple other spots are fuckin primo.

Ninos if you're ever in the south towns. Their pizza and wings are my personal favorite.

Follow up, I teach outta state in the summers and I travel a lot, and it gets me every time. “You sure you want your wings Buffalo? They’re hot...” and I’m just sitting there like yeah, okay. Lol

Anywhere else I’ve ever ordered wings has fuckin TOTALLY been eclipsed by the wings I get back home.

Oh shit, nigger. I’m literally right around the corner from Nino’s. Lol

Their wings are fuckin sick, for sure, but for me, Imperial is the place I go for pizza. I used to get Bella Pizza a lot, but they’ve really dropped in quality over the years, I feel. Lol

I know people who like Imperial pizza, but I hear it's more of sweet sauce. Ninos is spicy and that's the kind I like. Major Tom's in Hamburg makes awesome pizza, too. Never had their wings tho

Paradiso's